Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,578 members, 7,972,154 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! (467 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! by eni070(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2023
NL my wife left me with my two kids after I confronted her talking with men on facebook. She apologized and i took her back. But later the next morning i found out that she already took her belongings and left. I searched for her all in vain. I later see a note she wrote. I called all her family members if they see her. Nobody did. I have 2 kids with her they too little one is 3years the other is just a year 5months. Im so confused right now. The past boy keeps crying and won’t even eat.

Re: Please Help! by vincenteger: 9:13am On Sep 29, 2023
I know it's not going to be easy but just try and forget about her. Stop looking for her.
Take those kids to your mum, sis or aunty to take care of them for the main time.

Focus on your children and forget about your wife.
Make sure you inform her(wife) about what happened and avoid leave your children under the care of her(wife) mother or relatives.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Shalommy(f): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Chaii... Op, is your mom alive? If yes, take the kids to her and she'll care for them while you provide.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! by Uchenna10(m): 9:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Women sef...wen the children make it big tomorrow she'll come and be telling stories....fbck
Re: Please Help! by Uchenna10(m): 9:28am On Sep 29, 2023
She get spiritual problems o....u guys would av sorted this out earlier na

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! by 4reala(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2023
That lady must be heartless, leaving an under 2yr old baby alone, Just be strong man, and meet your relatives to help you take care of those little children

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by Lonestar124: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2023
When I tell people these eve gender have chicken brain, there will throw tantrums at me..

What an unnatural excuse, sorry there is trace of madness in your wife family and lineage..

Thank God, you abscond it...

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by chatinent: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2023
What you should be doing:

1 Like

Re: Please Help! by mmadu5(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
when you marry a hoe what do you expect. im sure you saw the red flags but still went ahead to marry her. you need to stop looking for her....

social media has done so much damage to relationships and lives...
Re: Please Help! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2023
I feel for you my brother.. You just have to be strong At-least for ur kids
Re: Please Help! by slimjohn2k5: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2023
Focus on your children
Before she comes back after those guys server her breakfast, make sure u pack to an unknown address.

You n ur kids will be fine

But are u guys legally married? Abi na she born for me wife she be?
Re: Please Help! by scoobyblogspot(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2023
eni070:
NL my wife left me with my two kids after I confronted her talking with men on facebook. She apologized and i took her back. But later the next morning i found out that she already took her belongings and left. I searched for her all in vain. I later see a note she wrote. I called all her family members if they see her. Nobody did. I have 2 kids with her they too little one is 3years the other is just a year 5months. Im so confused right now. The past boy keeps crying and won’t even eat.

Taken her children to day care and begin a new life
Re: Please Help! by zed7: 11:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Too many fake stories just for clout. Even if this is true, you married a street woman and you should be blamed for poor judgment. If you will marry in future, shine your eyes and search properly. Not everything is about ass and boobs.
Re: Please Help! by DyingFetus: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Drop those kids at any nearby orphanage
Re: Please Help! by Fahvvy: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Am I the only one who read the letter in the picture? grin...

Gosh!!!! I had a headache reading that crap grin...

OP...
I know it's not going to be easy for the next couple of months, maybe years, but you'll cope by God's grace undecided...

And in the near future, you'll realize that your wife leaving you is the best thing that ever happened to you undecided...

Think of it...
First of, she was frolicking with other men on Facebook, entertaining them as if she was single - that's SUPER DISRESPECTFUL! And it's prove that she would prolly cheat on you at the slightest opportunity undecided...

And now, she's making such a drastic decision based on what her village oracle told her cheesy...

Oga move on jareh, you dodged a bullet undecided...

Just imagine if her village people tells her that you're the cause of her problems and for her to be free she has to poison you grin...

Do you think you will survive? grin...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should A Couple Be Engaged Before Marriage? / Should I Break Up? / Am So Pissed Off Right Now - My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.