Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 (1704 Views)

"Sit Down And Shut Up" David Hundeyin To Pastor Poju Oyemade / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Peter Obi Walked Through Awka And Shut It Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by DaTruths: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
If you come out,what will change?

What is the goal of your protest?

The same goal of 2012 protest.
Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
IconicR:
I'm currently in warri

Why are most warri men having potbelly at their lower back?

Almost all your women are with colored hairs
Assuming I don't know you, I would be swayed into trying to convince you otherwise....
Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Assuming I don't know you, I would be swayed into trying to convince you otherwise....
I've already entered everywhere in olu of warri's palace with my brother and there's nothing too wow

I'm currently going back to main warri kos we visited someone at efurum

These my people are just spoiling me silly

So answer my question
Why are warri men all pregnant? Their lower back view is very funny that I began to laugh mischievously
Only my brother knows why I'm laughing but told me to keep shut.

All the guys are always on one funny hairstyles
Re: Please We Should All Come Out And Shut Down Nigeria Just Like We Did In 2012 by JasonScoolari: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
I've already entered everywhere in olu of warri's palace with my brother and there's nothing too wow

I'm currently going back to main warri kos we visited someone at efurum

These my people are just spoiling me silly

So answer my question
Why are warri men all pregnant? Their lower back view is very funny that I began to laugh mischievously
Only my brother knows why I'm laughing but told me to keep shut.

All the guys are always on one funny hairstyles
You claim you saw them offline, but here you are asking "Why" online....

What's stopping you from asking the one's you see physically? 😄

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonah Ogunniyi Otunla, Has Refunded N6.3 Billion To The Coffers Of The FGN / Why Google Call Dangote "Owner" Of Nigeria / Air Peace Lagos-london Route Eases Pressure On Naira – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.