Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (38089 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by gadgetdeal(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
gadhafi has been killed , aljazeera.com
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lucom: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
Just saw it on Aljazeera now in plain pictures, Gadhafi is dead
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Leffe2010: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
rumor gadhafi has resorated and escape true fact
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by dapachez: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
You took the words right out of  my mouth
Ayorinde S:

Very soon other side of NATO will be known and all their motive will star revealing.

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
TBrownAuto:

He was the King of Kings in Africa he loved african so much he used his country funds to finance africa today his dead we Africans are celebrating I wonder what will become of us soonest,  He was a true hero born Africa he has the true blood in him.

Why not die with him? He is your king and not mine. Take a jump and stop crying.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
I just watched on Al Jazeera video of his corpse being dragged on the streets

he is dead
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
The evil man is gone, just saw his body being dragged on the street like a thief. All wicked African leaders will end up like this.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=15pt]Hate it or love it, he died a brave man and a martyr.[/size]
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by cosmasnews(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
Has this been confirmed?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by oyanwumi: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
justwise or wht do y cal ursf, Pls go tru dis link and stp bn nutty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoLDmskA1A&feature=related

Posted by: justwise
Insert Quote
Quote from: TBrownAuto on Today at 02:48:03 PM
He was the King of Kings in Africa he loved african so much he used his country funds to finance africa today his dead we Africans are celebrating I wonder what will become of us soonest,  He was a true hero born Africa he has the true blood in him.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by velo10: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
I wish he went on exile.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

I just watched on Al Jazeera video of his corpse being dragged on the streets

he is dead

give us link if online
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

give us link of online

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by nolongTing: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=24pt]Still of DEAD Gaddaffi BODY being KICKED in the street[/size]

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by cap28: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot.

May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
chai, na the mighty Ghaddafi dem dey drag for street so?
if only the others would learn. embarassed embarassed
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
Now the world awaits the new sets of Gadaffis, Hitlers, Mubaraks etc to take over from the fallen ones.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot.

May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.

seconded . . . .

Gaddafi murdered by Nato - and people are celebrating.

I'm not an Arab or a Muslim but to me the man was principled and far from stupid - he was also no coward.

Now I see images of his body being dragged through the streets by these NTC animals.

His spirit will live on . . . . .
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
oyanwumi:

justwise or wht do y cal ursf, Pls go tru dis link and stp bn nutty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoLDmskA1A&feature=related

Posted by: justwise
Insert Quote
Quote from: TBrownAuto on Today at 02:48:03 PM

Rubbish!!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sun of god:

seconded . . . .

Gaddafi murdered by Nato - and people are celebrating.

I'm not an Arab or a Muslim but to me the man was principled and far from silly - he was also no coward.

Now I see images of his body being dragged through the streets by these NTC animals.

His spirit will live on . . . . .

He was a bloody coward because he did not shoot back but begged the rebels to spare his life. That is a coward move. A brave man will shoot till the end, not beg the enemy to not shoot him.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by playmode(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

Very True

Gadaffi may have being a brutal leader but he was only brutal to those who questioned his leadership.He was better than all Africa's leader second only to Thomas Sankara of burkina faso.

Today is a sad day for Africa.No wonder Iran is building a nuclear bomb.Africans will never try hard to see through the lies of the western media.

Even ordinary American citizens are unhappy that Gadaffi was attacked because they know that their Government is only after Libya's resources.The monster called NATO continues to slowly colonize African countries.What is worse is that we Africans are urging them on.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BabaEleko(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=20pt]Yeah! He is dead. But he died a brave man and a Martyr.[/size]
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

He was a bloody coward because he did not shoot back but begged the rebels to spare his life. That is a coward move. A brave man will shoot till the end, not beg the enemy to not shoot him.

Thank you. A brave man would have shot himself even b4 the rebels get to him.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Baba_Eleko:

He died like a common criminal.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by McAdem: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
@ last,the end of all things -DEATH cry cry crya great lesson to wise politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
dustydee:

Sad day for sovereignty and Africa. Wondering where the next target will be. Maybe Nigeria.

You are a cretin!

Foooool!

Baba_Eleko:

You are a moooron!

What brave man?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by TBrownAuto(m): 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
justwise:

The evil man is gone, just saw his body being dragged on the street like a thief. All wicked African leaders will end up like this.

YOU BE BASTARD GO ASK YOU MAMA WELL MAKE SHE LET YOU KNOW WHO GET YOU
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by 1luvkipsus: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2011
I don't like this news.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
TBrownAuto:

YOU BE BASTARD GO ASK YOU MAMA WELL MAKE SHE LET YOU KNOW WHO GET YOU

I will never insult ur parents cos they got nothing to do with this, but for you fool, you are a waste of space. A glorified animal.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Princek12(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
1luvkipsus:

I don't like this news.

Pls commit suicide
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by blacksta(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
face of evil

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2011
Princek12:

Where did you get that crap from ?
CNN? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dude knew what was coming for him was death. You need not be a military strategist to know that.
If he was a coward as you said, he would have fled to Niger Republic long ago.
Rather he choose to be in Sirte which was surrounded by the rebels in the front and NATO at the back.
Face it, he went out fighting.
As 2Pac said, mercy is for the weak.
He never showed his peeps mercy, how come would he expect same from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Rebecca Enonchong Arrested, Detained In Cameroon (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.