Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,950 members, 7,873,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (20138 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amount(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Mention 3 evil Tinubu did to you and your region

Hope your financial security, food security and your daily activities is not or won't be affected by the population of hungry beings who will definitely come for what you already have and enjoy.

Hope you stay safe and enjoy your govt of the day when the rain gets to your own roof.

Salem!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Iamsane: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Wetin Tinubu do this imbecilik dunce

Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac

Why you go dey envy your fellow man when you both have 24 hours

You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share

Dr. Bosun Tijani is a vocal opposition that also attacked Tinubu in the past, but while he attacked he promoted himself and now he got a job under Tinubu

Ajuri Ngalale was a presenter who promoted himself till Presidency picked interest in him

The owner of Nairaland Seun, strictly discuss Macro Economics and Fiscal policy on Twitter, with engagement from intellectuals, soon when he gets appointment you won't understand how he promoted himself over the years

Promote Your Own self and Ideology perhaps someone might pick intrest in you, instead of lamenting endlessly about Tinubu

Thank you. Promote yourself is the keyword here.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac

You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share

Dr. Bosun Tijani is a vocal opposition that also attacked Tinubu in the past, but while he attacked he promoted himself and now he got a job under Tinubu

Ajuri Ngalale was a presenter who promoted himself till Presidency picked interest in him

The owner of Nairaland Seun, strictly discuss Macro Economics and Fiscal policy on Twitter, with engagement from intellectuals, soon when he gets appointment you won't understand how he promoted himself over the years

Promote Your Own self and Ideology perhaps someone might pick intrest in you, instead of lamenting endlessly about Tinubu

wetin tilumbu did to ur brain, the question we should be asking right now. What is your problem exactly
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by hotseat: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
At this stage, I believe PBAT must have been immune from this obviously envious and ceaselessly vindictive attacks on his person.

Now, you know being called the Jagaban isn't moi-moi.

The missiles keep raining in but, like the water on a duck, he keeps marching on unperturbed and unscathed.

Jealousy na disease!

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by zudozz: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Mention 3 evil Tinubu did to you and your region

FOR ASKING THAT QUESTION, Ur are madd n ur moda is a basta4d n all ur family members should dye!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MrALIVE: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

the name you ascribed to him at the beginning of your comment is best suited for you.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Praxis758: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Amount:

Hope your financial security, food security and your daily activities is not or won't be affected by the population of hungry beings who will definitely come for what you already have and enjoy.

Hope you stay safe and enjoy your govt of the day when the rain gets to your own roof.

Salem!!!

Kindly analyse how Peter Obi would have made the difference by governing in a way that Nigerians would have been healed from Buhari’s 8 years of maladministration?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by DDYLO: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2023
I am with Dele Faratomi in the issue of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a bad phenomenon that has happened to Nigeria. The devil has many followers indeed.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Are all these d reasons why obi was afraid to show us his Ochanja UNN satifikate??
cool

Ndi-hypocrites.....always seeing the peck in other's eyes while blinded by logs.
cool
Obi is not claiming a result he doesn’t have o. Besides if his result is in contention Tinubu can go to court. If he hasn’t then why is that one bothering you?
Now I hope I have cleared the air on Obi result and I have to say this: he graduated with a 3rd class. It is widely known and not hidden.

Now tell me why Tinubu can’t release his results. At this point you should give an answer as I did with Obi or just shut up in shame as it is difficult defending a rogue
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Ollygold(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Dele!Dele!!Dele!!! When are you going to stop smoking ikorodu weeds
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
I thot obi 'graduated' with a 2-2 from UNN?
Was Tilumbu d reason why he submitted 'GCE DEGREE' (Whatever that means) to inec but hid his the ochanja UNN satifikate under his bed?
cool

DominusPrime:

Obi is not claiming a result he doesn’t have o. Besides if his result is in contention Tinubu can go to court. If he hasn’t then why is that one bothering you?
Now I hope I have cleared the air on Obi result and I have to say this: he graduated with a 3rd class. It is widely known and not hidden.

Now tell me why Tinubu can’t release his results. At this point you should give an answer as I did with Obi or just shut up in shame as it is difficult defending a rogue

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
I thot obi 'graduated' with a 2-2 from UNN?
Was Tilumbu d reason why he submitted 'GCE DEGREE' (Whatever that means) to inec but hid his the ochanja UNN satifikate under his bed?
cool

Then let Tinubu go and compel the court to make his result public nah. Abi…is it so hard to do? Is that not what Tinubu is facing now? Pls why can’t they do the same to him? Just tell me why? And I ask again what will happen if Tinubu releases his result? What?!
If Obi indeed submitted a fake result then I won’t support rubbish. I’ll ask the powers that be to prosecute him for it. But you can’t reason beyond your brain and sentiments hence you are avoiding my simple question on what will happen if Tinubu releases his result. Why is he begging for it not to be released? Why? Answer or shut up and stop beating about the bush
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
Didn't obi tell inec he has a 'Degree'? grin grin
So why must we beg him or take him to court before he tenders what he claimed to possess?

Even if na 4th class or 6th class e get we nor even care anymore; just let him show us his UNN satifikate.
Dassol!
cool
DominusPrime:

Then let Tinubu go and compel the court to make his result public nah. Abi…is it so hard to do? Is that not what Tinubu is facing now? Pls why can’t they do the same to him? Just tell me why? And I ask again what will happen if Tinubu releases his result? What?!
If Obi indeed submitted a fake result then I won’t support rubbish. I’ll ask the powers that be to prosecute him for it. But you can’t reason beyond your brain and sentiments hence you are avoiding my simple question on what will happen if Tinubu releases his result. Why is he begging for it not to be released? Why? Answer or shut up and stop beating about the bush

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Didn't obi tell inec he has a 'Degree'? grin grin
So why must we beg him or take him to court before he tenders what he claimed to possess?

Even if na 4th class or 6th class e get we nor even care anymore; just let him show us his UNN satifikate.
Dassol!
cool

Then I dare say Obi is a fraud. And if he is indeed a fraud I suppose he is going to keep up the fraud unless he is forced to court.
Now let me rephrase your sentence with Tinubu instead of Obi afterall I have answered your question about Obi.

Tinubu claims to possess a first class from csu. Why must we beg him before he releases it? If you have no shame then answer and stop avoiding my question. Answer the way I directly answer your question about Obi.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by ottersberger(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

[s]Promote Your Own self and Ideology perhaps someone might pick intrest in you, instead of lamenting endlessly about Tinubu[/s]

No one is envious of Tinubu the felon. In my neck of the woods, you can't even drive an Uber if you have a fraud conviction on your record. It speaks against your character and your ability to function as a trustworthy member of society.

The felon you are protecting is definitely beneath those whose livelihoods he is currently desecrating.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by jude79(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Noo, obidients just discovered that they share country with satanic beings capable of supporting any kind of evil, no matter how debasing and wicked such evil is, the obidients named such beings agbadorians since agbadorians aren't human, the last picture is an obidient watching tinubu deceive agbadorians

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by pfadom: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ignore this Dele Farotimi. What a nuisance!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by BrokenCondom: 3:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Tinubu has been good at unveiling the true nature of people.

The man has been so unrepentantly and clearly evil, and they have found accommodation for him, and they are the ones excusing the evil, explaining the evil, looking to normalize the evil. They don’t even mind taking off their own garment of honor to cloak a filthy felon. Tinubu can only be thanked o! I thank GOD for Tinubu.

How would we have known how useless our judiciary is, if not for Tinubu? He has shown the decadence of the society.

The voice behind this reasoning is talking from a position of pain. Read the lines well
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by francotunsco: 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
This Dele Farotimi is a shame to the Yoruba race and the legal profession. He is too myopic and sentimental in his views. The fact that the person you wanted to win an election lost doesnt mean everybody is woke! It doesnt mean the judiciary is useless. You only lost a contest! That's all. Accept the defeat rightly and prepare for another fight.

The fact that your other friends didnt support whom you supported shouldnt stop them from continously being your friends. They have a right to their choice, just like you.

Moreover, none of the politician in the 2023 presidential election was a saint. They all have many corruption allegations against them including Peter Obi who has been linked with Pandora papers fraud and fraudulently investing state funds into family business.

Are you going to loose your age-long friends because of such a man? The man who nearly divided the counrty along religious lines early this year? Have you forgotten the Yes Daddy audio?

Abegii...
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
'6' and 'half-a-dozen', no difference bro. Obidients and ipob-mentality are one and d same.

The destroyed is always looking for company.
The earlier you non-igboid ss distance urself from 'them' the better for u.

In ur small mind u think 'they' like you shey?
What u fail to realize is dt u are their prey, the small enemy used in baiting the bigger enemy.
cool
Hmmm? The head of my technical unit is an igboman. He joined us since 2011. He's never stolen or defrauded my company. He's travelled to Europe several times for training and he didn't japa. I have lots and lots of igbos as friends, who are loyal to me, likewise hausas, bini, itsekiri. Urhobo,etc. If I tell you this, would you believe? My fellow yorubas are the ones who stole from me. They betrayed me too.

Every tribe has their peculiarities. I hardly voted any yorubaman as president since 1999, i voted chief falae, even though I knew he'd not win. I think obasanjo too, in his 2nd term bid cos i saw what he did in his first rerm in office. It beat my imaginations.

There are people of substance in Yorubaland who could have performed excellently as president but tinubu didn't give them a chance. I'm lagosian by birth and origin. My mum is lagosian, likewise my granddad. I knew when tinubu was governor and what he did when in office. You can't compare his achievements with that of fashola. I know you'd say Fashola was Tinubu’s candidate but the former didn't act like a stooge to him as governor and that's why he did so well, which almost cost him his 2nd term. Ambode is another amazing man. Shebi Fashola was still giving tinubu and his allies some little considerations, Ambode cut him off completely and that's why he was able to do so much with lagos money and his administration declared budget surplus for the first time since jakande ruled lagos in the 80s. These are the presidential materials.

We have their likes in every tribe across the nation. Just look at Tinubu’s controversial antecedents. I'm so ashamed. Shame on those defending him on social media too. If Pa Awo, Pa Abraham Adesanya, Pa Ajasin, baba Jakande, etc should be given the opportunity to see what's happening to Nigeria's president at the moment, for just a minute, they'd feel so disappointed. See the way other tribes are mocking us. Let's call a spade a spade. Obj is yoruba and ibos voted him 2 times. Are you also aware the majority of ibos voted MKO too? They dumped their brother who also ran as president that time. MKO recorded the highest votes in the entire South East. Check it.

Only those who are blinded by history would think igbos are yorubas' or Nigerians' enemies. If not for igbo, awolowo would have been killed in prison like others.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

Then I dare say Obi is a fraud. And if he is indeed a fraud I suppose he is going to keep up the fraud unless he is forced to court
Sebi 2027 will soon be here,
We are simply waiting for him
I just pray his village ppl will convince him to chuuk head again.
cool

Now let me rephrase your sentence with Tinubu instead of Obi afterall I have answered your question about Obi.

Tinubu claims to possess a first class from csu. Why must we beg him before he releases it? If you have no shame then answer and stop avoiding my question. Answer the way I directly answer your question about Obi.
This matter has bn overflogged Biko!
cool

https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/?amp
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
MrALIVE:
the name you ascribed to him at the beginning of your comment is best suited for you.

And you are exactly the opposite of your name alive
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Hmmm? The head of my technical unit is an igboman. He joined us since 2011. He's never stolen or defrauded my company. He's travelled to Europe several times for training and he didn't japa. I have lots and lots of igbos as friends, who are loyal to me, likewise hausas, bini, itsekiri. Urhobo,etc. If I tell you this, would you believe? My fellow yorubas are the ones who stole from me. They betrayed me too.

Every tribe has their peculiarities. I hardly voted any yorubaman as president since 1999, i voted chief falae, even though I knew he'd not win. I think obasanjo too, in his 2nd term bid cos i saw what he did in his first rerm in office. It beat my imaginations.

There are people of substance in Yorubaland who could have performed excellently as president but tinubu didn't give them a chance. I'm lagosian by birth and origin. My mum is lagosian, likewise my granddad.
I love how you cheekily left your dad out of the mix. Sebi I be small pikin now.

At least u nor lie say ya papa na lagosiwn like the princeoflagos
grin grin
I knew when tinubu was governor and what he did when in office. You can't compare his achievements with that of fashola. I know you'd say Fashola was Tinubu’s candidate but the former didn't act like a stooge to him as governor and that's why he did so well, which almost cost him his 2nd term. Ambode is another amazing man. Shebi Fashola was still giving tinubu and his allies some little considerations, Ambode cut him off completely and that's why he was able to do so much with lagos money and his administration declared budget surplus for the first time since jakande ruled lagos in the 80s. These are the presidential materials.

We have their likes in every tribe across the nation. Just look at Tinubu’s controversial antecedents. I'm so ashamed. Shame on those defending him on social media too.
*But you give praises for those defending obi for the same 'crimes' okwea?
*Tilumbu is corrupt but obi never stole any money; he only epped ndi-anambala ppl keep the money in his daughter's name.
*Tilumbu asked sojas to 'masaka' Lekki protesters, but obi had no hand in akwuzu massacre
*Tinumbu forged his certificate but it's ok for obi to hide the certificate he claimed to own under his bed.

#logic of d typical obidients!
cool

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Irony1: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
AareGaa:

They cannot recover.

Some of them have developed mental illness, while some have attempted suicides .
The defeat and disgrace suffered are unimaginable.

My respect for jagaban has quadrupled since the elections
God has given him absolute power to conquer his enemy.

You are really sick mentally with this comment of yours. Abeg have small shame in you and be silent for once.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Irony1: 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ikemba007:
This man should shut and go on his promised self exile, if he has any integrity.

I think you should rather keep quiet
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Sebi 2027 will soon be here,
We are simply waiting for him
I just pray his village ppl will convince him to chuuk head again.
cool

This matter has bn overflogged Biko!
cool

https://punchng.com/tinubu-graduated-from-our-school-says-chicago-university/?amp

Then why is he saying that releasing his result will cause irreparable damage to his life? At this point he should be free to release the result more than a 100 times if required. And if indeed it has been iverflogged he won’t be fighting tooth and nail for its release. How do you people manage to defend obvious fraud?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Uchek(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Don’t mind the OLODO RABATA!

Kukutente23:

Your accusing him of neglecting his life to write about Tinubu's life
Is that not what you do here 24/7
Or you think because yours is bootlicking makes you better?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Ikemba007: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2023
Irony1:

I think you should rather keep quiet

Someone who cannot keep to his word cannot be our messiah or preacher.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by nairanaira12: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Naira is now 1000 to a dollar. Have you recovered from that, mr Suffering and Smiling?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by zomby(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2023
Yuri141:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12skXDRaTU?si=FKBRri6BU5bxW4q5

@DeleFarotimi
dele farotimi

This man talks too much with a very tiny action.
Something tells me that if he’s blessed with the same opportunity Tinubu has been blessed with, he, Dele wouldn’t do anything extraordinary…it will be business as usual.

Talk is cheap, but standing up and making something special happen is more challenging. You can’t clearly understand what our president is up against every single day; it isn’t easy to lead a very complicated country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Tinubu are not easy to find; we must never forget that leadership is not for everyone; especially the ones that can’t stop speaking fire in the middle of the living room.

I can assure you that Dele Farotimi can’t list 4 things he has done for his country in the past 4 years, but the dude can’t stop talking…Instead of this constant cheap talk he can either start his own perfect country or get lost; the dude talks like a cheap prostitute. It’s a turn off!
STOP THE CHEAP TALK AND DO SOMETHING AMAZING FOR A CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by BENEAMATA: 2:42am On Oct 01, 2023
Thank God for Tinubu , we wouldn't have known one of the so called respected member of our society , mt Farotimi can find his true place among the gatherings of fascist , with dangerous dictatorial inclinations with their zero aversions to opinions and choices of others contrary to their own . Left to their ilks , all the judges in Nigeria are to be guillotined and yet pseudo-democrats think their friends are the threats to democracy . Kept silent when an elderly man they illegally deposed of party chairmanship was being man-handled by their ill-mannered party supporters within court premises ! Idiot . Akanbi has surpassed where you hateful lots swore he'll never reach . Thought you all would have stopped.breathing by now .

And to the rest of you wind up merchants on here deriding yoruba sophistication , whatever that means to you , the joke is on you and the rest of the more than a few bastards among the southwest tribe . Guess your tribe's sophistication was in it's full glare when they voted shagari in their region over a certain known achiever from the southwest not once , but twice . Awo must be turning in his grave indeed ! Back-flipping as a matter of fact .
Farotimi , was it your friends and colleague that were displaying their ethno- religious tendencies when they rallied round in support of a vanguard editor who branded your father and his fathers before him a slowpoke ? But you see , the idiot was not talking about pa farotinmi , subsequent events like the 2023 elections have since revealed the scallywag editor had people like your type in mind among the yorubas when he made such statement . Stand up to your loud ovation from your headless mob party members . Up yours , you high ranked idiot .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

99.9% Households Yet To Receive FG’s Cash Transfer – World Bank / Adeosun: PMB Waiting For Conclusion Before He Takes Action - Lai Mohammed / Gunmen Assassinate Malam Dauda, Kaduna Government Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.