Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:51 PM

Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman (665 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by PureFace1(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Nigerian women start using bleaching cream when they are not getting enough attention from men or want to double the level of attention they are getting, this is at least 60% of them.

A woman value drop at least a few notch in my eyes when ever i notice that she is bleaching, most of them are attention w.hore and keep a lot of guys. I still haven't meet a girl that bleach with a decent vibe they are all attention seeking w.hore.

Every women want and love attention even men too want attention but these set of women take it up a notch, 3 or 5 boyfriends may not be enough, what about male besties ? they won't mind having 5 or more too.

Same thing applies to men that bleach too, they also want more attention from women.
Re: Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by DynamicWriter: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2023
It's natural for women to seek attention.

It's not every w.hore that bleach and not everyone who bleaches are w.hore.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.
Re: Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by Fahvvy: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
DynamicWriter:
It's natural for women to seek for attention.

It's not every LovePeddler bleach and vice versa.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

Read the bolded well grin...
Will you hire you for content writing jobs if you saw this? grin...

1 Like

Re: Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by DynamicWriter: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fahvvy:

Read the bolded well grin...
Will you hire you for content writing jobs if you saw this? grin...
Lol 😆
I made a typo mistake, I'll correct it now 🤭.

Oh my goodness.
Re: Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by Fahvvy: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
DynamicWriter:

Lol 😆
I made a typo mistake, I'll correct it now 🤭.

Oh my goodness.

Hahahhahaa grin...
Tis well o grin...

God will help you sir grin...
More grace to your hustle👍
Re: Number One Red Flag To Know An Attention Seeking Nigerian Woman by DynamicWriter: 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Fahvvy:

Hahahhahaa grin...
Tis well o grin...

God will help you sir grin...
More grace to your hustle👍

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

He Had A Crush On Step Sister Dad Cheated On Mum / I'm Finally Going To Abuja In Few Days Time! Is There Any... / Movie Review: A Taste Of Sin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.