Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,516 members, 7,914,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. (2079 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Savedday2: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2023
My prayer is 1kg should be 5,000, fuel should be 5,000 per litre and $1 should be #8,000 so that all the weak people will die off remaining only the strong.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2023
001Lotion:
Guy I have never really caused some one in this life, but I cause you today for this your utterance, your will never be far from hardship till the rest of your life.
Lol. The guy is perfect definition of suffering and smiling
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Bros you need to calm down. If you read what I wrote you will know that I thought it was 1000 for the 12.5kg.
so u don't think or read b4 praising ur apc tyrant and drug lord? U need a life bro
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Savedday2:
My prayer is 1kg should be 5,000, fuel should be 5,000 per litre and $1 should be #8,000 so that all the weak people will die off remaining only the strong.
They will still support their oppressor and vote for continuity of hardship
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2023
9japride:
I see the increase in price of cooking gas as deliberate. I thought people were now using cooking gas to power the electricity generators?
All these is just a way to keep the common man down and when you ask those supporters of every government policies, what are they benefiting as a Nigerian none will give any reasonable answer.
With all the money flying up and down, how has it impacted directly to the common man?
I saw a thread on white Elephant projects and some people still try to defend such projects. How are the people benefiting from such projects?
The only thing they know is how to be more wicked.
Nothing like deliberate act. The government no get regulatory agency?

1 Like

Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

You or me needs to calm down??

You are the one that punctuates your speech with insults and contempt For poor peolle

From what you wrote I know what you wrote not what You think
whatever you thought makes no difference to your statement on poverty
Poverty is pervasive in Nigeria
That is the bitter reality of most Nigerians who cannot even imagine cooking with gas
leave that guy
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

How much were you paid to be this stewpid?? Don't tell me all this madness is for free??
hehehe. The guy mumu

1 Like

Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by 9japride(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:

Nothing like deliberate act. The government no get regulatory agency?
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe they have, but they try all their possible best to keep the common man down. And the most painful thing is that the country does not have credit facilities to help reduce the hardship.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2023
Gajagojo:

You or me needs to calm down??

You are the one that punctuates your speech with insults and contempt For poor peolle

From what you wrote I know what you wrote not what You think
whatever you thought makes no difference to your statement on poverty
Poverty is pervasive in Nigeria
That is the bitter reality of most Nigerians who cannot even imagine cooking with gas

There’s nothing more to add….
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2023
BossGerald:

How much were you paid to be this stewpid?? Don't tell me all this madness is for free??

Dumbness is free….. enjoy it.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Dumbness is free….. enjoy it.
Is that why you always display yours cause dumbness is free?
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:

Is that why you always display yours cause dumbness is free?

Not as stupid as your perpetual cries.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Not as stupid as your perpetual cries.
At least you've accepted that ur dumb. It doesn't matters the degree or level of ur dumbness
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:

At least you've accepted that ur dumb. It doesn't matters the degree or level of ur dumbness

Just listen to this fool….. ’it doesn’t matters‘ …… grin grin
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Just listen to this fool….. ’it doesn’t matters‘ …… grin grin
Hehehe. I'll take u serious the day u learn how to construct a sentence without insulting people. Well that's what u get from failed parenting
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
This is just the beginning.

This is what you get when a Fool without vision leads a country.

The idiots that massively rooted for the drug lord will never comment on threads like this. They'll instead come here to blame Obi and Igbos for the increment of price of fuel gas foodstuffs and other commodities in the country
bitterness will never take away your pain

If you truly love your country,you will love nigeria regardless of whether it's Tinubu, Obi or Atiku but this bitterness is dangerous to your mental health because you will be seeing Tinubu all over your TV screens, newspaper and Bill boards in a long time
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
SAMBARRY:
bitterness will never take away your pain

If you truly love your country,you will love nigeria regardless of whether it's Tinubu, Obi or Atiku but this bitterness is dangerous to your mental health because you will be seeing Tinubu all over your TV screens, newspaper and Bill boards in a long time
in other words. He's the only one suffering the hardship in the country?
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Bekind123: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Everything about them is complain. That gas last about one month. The same thing is sold for about 20000 in poorer parts like in Ethiopia and Eritrea. Ordinary 1000 for gas for one month…… the Fool is complaining as if the company that sells them should not make a profit. Poverty has fried some peoples brain.
What is this one saying, 1kg of gas will last for a month? Chai
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:
in other words. He's the only one suffering the hardship in the country?
life is the way you see it.if you keep seeing the negative side of it, you'll keep attracting the negative parts of life,if you keep focusing on the positive side of life, you'll keep attracting positive energy.so it is with Government and governance
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:

Hehehe. I'll take u serious the day u learn how to construct a sentence without insulting people. Well that's what u get from failed parenting

Listening to a semi illiterate whose stupidity could have extinguished by a simple condom. Pathetic.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Listening to a semi illiterate whose stupidity could have extinguished by a simple condom. Pathetic.
Says someone who comment without reading.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:
Says someone who comment without reading.

Coming from a dunce that lacks comprehension, I would that is rich. Condom could easily have saved us this problem. grin
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by ConfidentialDoc: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Bros you need to calm down. If you read what I wrote you will know that I thought it was 1000 for the 12.5kg.

It's obvious, you never bought in your life grin
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Cooletempa:

Coming from a dunce that lacks comprehension, I would that is rich. Condom could easily have saved us this problem. grin
Hehehe. U need a life man.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

It's obvious, you never bought in your life grin

True dat.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
saintbillion:

Hehehe. U need a life man.

Sad fool……. wink. Tinubu will buy you gas now. shocked.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by ConfidentialDoc: 12:16am On Oct 02, 2023
Cooletempa:

True dat.

Hmm ...
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by saintbillion(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Cooletempa:

Sad fool……. wink. Tinubu will buy you gas now. shocked.
But I'll feed you and entire family for 2 years and still counting
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Chidozianu(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2023
That is what happens when Sentiment is the order of the day. Nigerians, you deserve what you are experiencing.
Re: I Bought 1kg Of Cooking Gas For 1,000 Naira Today. by Cooletempa: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
grin
saintbillion:

But I'll feed you and entire family for 2 years and still counting

grin grin grin grin…..you? Tell me that is a joke so I can laugh some more. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Place In Okigwe, Imo State / Anambra Lawmakers Ride Keke, Governor's Girlfriends,others Cruise In Exotic Cars / 2027: I’m Ready For Merger With PDP If…- Obi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.