Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) (580 Views)

If I Talk Everywhere Go Scatter – Portable Slams Sam Larry / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Mohbad’s Death: Bella Shmurda Breaks Silence, Accuses Naira Marley, Sam Larry (2) (3) (4)

Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) by Bossma1: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
“If I talk everywhere go scatter” – Portable exposes Sam Larry’s old line of work, vows to unveil more

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC9jRHExHT0

Portable, a controversial singer, confronts the Nigerian Police after being arrested and declares that Sam Larry is supporting them.

You may recall that the Lagos Police Command announced that the socialite who has been linked to Mohbad’s death is presently in their custody.

A video of him being captured at the airport and taken to the station has previously circulated online.

Portable has criticized the police for describing its actions as an apprehension for assistance rather than an investigation.

He stated that what they require is justice, and that he should be examined because no assistance from Sam Larry is required.

https://www.gistlover.com/we-dont-need-assistance-we-need-investigation-portable-slams-police-following-sam-larrys-arrest/

Re: Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023

I hate hearing that word even though I keep and know the value of secrets. But saying if you speak everywhere will scatter? What will scatter? angry
Re: Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) by accordadoga30(f): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hehehhehe.

This Mohbad's matter again.

At the end we may even find out both Naira Marley and Sam Larry are innocent.

Why people won't point accusation finger at Naira Marley when na everybody he dey bully they beat up and down?

Which artiste the idiot neva beat?

If e dey, the only person the idiot never beat na iamdbull

Let the investigations be concluded abeg and the culprit(s) brought to book.
Re: Mohbad: If I Talk Every Where Go Scatter - Portable Blast Sam Larry (video) by Wisereborn: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Portable just dey live as honest as he can, no forming grin grin

Mohbad's death conscientiously reawakened people's conscience to:

1. Bullying: Yes! Bullying of adults still exist. it was obvious that Nairamarley and Sam Larry bullied this boy to death! He lived in fear all through

2. Bad parenting: Mohbad's parents no try at all, at all!!!

3. Trust: There's nothing like she stayed with me for ten years bla bla bla, human beings can change, we can only be sure if God's love!

If truly Mohbad's wife was in the car with those guys that pronounce Mohbad dead and the stories making round of her infidelity, then there is nothing wrong in her taking a DNA test to assure Nigerians of the paternity of Mohbad's child!!! Trust no one!

4. Cultism: you can be somebody in life without joining or partaking in cultism

5. Drugs: it is still in circulation and destroying lives. Sensitize your kids! Stop making them to feel like a nobody just because they don't belong or living flamboyant lifestyles undecided

6. Move!: Don't stay where you are not appreciated, treated badly or loved cause their lives will move on when something happens to you

7. Child bearing: Give birth to only the number of children you can love and cater for

Mohbad shouldn't die for nothing, let his death count for something!!!

Brain Jotter: Poverty Raped me, The Street Broke me, This Key Made me / Davido's Baby Mama Sophia Momodu And Daughter Imade Celebrates Her Mother's Birt / Nobody Can Order Me Around Seun Kuti Attack Obi CUBANA And VERYDARKMAN