Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members (9914 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 25 CAC Members In Ondo / Troops Rescue 8 Kidnapped Victims In Benue (photos) / Police Rescue 8-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wee
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
They rescued 8 and left the others. Why?
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by AfonjaPriest: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
Z Nana, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Check out same post with different usernames:
This one
Talisman1:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct numb.
8 0 7 3 5 3 9 2 6 8 , Opay
.Z Nana
Another
PrideofNaijaa:
Dear everyone!
Please assist us to survive this moment, it's very critical. lots of challenges and no one to look up to. Nothing is moving at my end and hunger is really dealing with us. Have exhausted my little token moving up and down to get a job but nothing yet.
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
And another
Nextskills1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Yet another
SupportTeam:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Additional
Keepsmiling1:
Dear everyone!
Acct numb.
.Z Nana
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Z Nana is a serial criminal fraudulent individual and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Z Nana, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Using many usernames to beg is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil.
Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by Olatara(f): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WOW ABEG WHO GET THE CONTACTS OF THIS FINE POLICE WOMAN CAUSE I LIKE HER SMILE AND I FOR LIKE HER MAKE SHE CUM ARREST ME FOR CRIME WEY I NO COMMIT
Nairaland is not faceless oh.
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by killsmith(f): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
WOW ABEG WHO GET THE CONTACTS OF THIS FINE POLICE WOMAN CAUSE I LIKE HER SMILE AND I FOR LIKE HER MAKE SHE CUM ARREST ME FOR CRIME WEY I NO COMMIT
If you cheat on this one, she go naked and handcuff you, come spray you tear gas every morning for 1 year.
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by YouAreNobody: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Bad news for the pigs.

God bless our security operatives.

They should endeavor to get others rescued.

Do you actually believe this bullshít or you're just being stupid as you're known to do?

Of these ones were freed it's because their parents were able to raise the Ransome .
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by Floky215: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
chokekachy:

Source: eons intelligence

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7860119/gunmen-kidnap-25-cac-members#126105414

Rescued or they escaped or released after paying ransome money?
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by Ojulari447: 1:28am On Oct 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NwCEvJQoJ8

Tupac killer finally Apprehended. After 27years
Re: Police Rescue 8 Of The 25 Kidnapped CAC Members by jubrilELsudan: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2023
Olatara:
Nairaland is not faceless oh.

AND THEN?

YOU GET HER CONTACTS?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / Bandits In Zamfara Still Holding NYSC Membes From Akwa Ibom / Train Attack: Security Agencies Negotiating With Terrorists On Abductees - NRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.