Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

One Broken Window Needs Replacing - Window Company Basically Told Me Its Not Wor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Broken Window Needs Replacing - Window Company Basically Told Me Its Not Wor (152 Views)

Get Some Amazon/itunes Giftcards Basically Ewhoring / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Broken Window Needs Replacing - Window Company Basically Told Me Its Not Wor by jackaustin631: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
Moved hoses a few months ago, Used house not new. There was one window in the house that has a broken glass, its one of those casement style which swings open. I did some digging around and found the number of the window supplier, I called them and left a message they told me basically if its just one window then im SOL. they will only come if its like 6 windows or more.

Do all window companies do this? I want to keep the windows from the same manufacturer because I want the look and style to be the same. I know when you mix and match window companies it looks ugly and not very professoinal. Do all window companies treat their clients like this? what to do? can i call another company just to replace the broken glass?
Re: One Broken Window Needs Replacing - Window Company Basically Told Me Its Not Wor by jackaustin631: 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
jackaustin631:
Moved hoses a few months ago, Used house not new. There was one window in the house that has a broken glass, its one of those casement style which swings open. I did some digging around and found the number of the window supplier, I called them and left a message they told me basically if its just one window then im SOL. they will only come if its like 6 windows or more.

Do all window companies do this? I want to keep the windows from the same manufacturer because I want the look and style to be the same. I know when you mix and match window companies it looks ugly and not very professoinal commercial door glass replacement washington dc. Do all window companies treat their clients like this? what to do? can i call another company just to replace the broken glass?
thanks in advance for any help

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Lady Battling With Cancer And This Happen To Her / What Is Business Management? And Why It Can Be A Great Career Choice / Unveiling The Power Of Triphala Capsules: A Journey To Optimal Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.