Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,675 members, 7,948,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law (173 Views)

Nature Algorithm Part 3: THE NEW LAW / BLASPHEMY... The Old Law And Deborah / 6th May 2022, Night Of Victory - Fulfillment Of Age-long Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by IAmHim1: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
The bible, although edited, teaches us a lot of secrets IF ONLY WE READ IT AS CHILDREN

Aren't we all referred to as children of God?

Going through this powerful book, we come across the secret language jesus taught the people who followed him with.

After teaching the people with these parables, he goes inside and explains what these parables mean to his disciples --- his inner circle.

On careful observation, we see a quote so perfectly hidden in the bible Jesus himself HAD TO REPEAT IT TWICE

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice"

THE ONE QUOTE THAT UNLOCKS ALL

We're at a time in Christianity where we no longer offer sacrifice as atonement for our sins

Heck! Most Christians would be going to church every Sunday with truckload of goats and dozens of chickens in their handbags to atone for their sins

But it's not so, is it?

"I have not come to abolish the law of Moses only fulfill it"

SIMPLE.

C R Y S T A L. C L E A R

Jesus, by virtue of his coming to this world has fulfilled the law of Moses.

NOTE: JESUS DID NOT SAY HIS DEATH WILL FULFILL THE LAW OF MOSES

He said he has COME to FULFILL the law of Moses...not DIE to FULFILL

Read the bible as children of God. Don't let your numerous degrees complicate things for you

If a prophecy was given and that prophecy gets fulfilled, what else are you waiting for?
MORE FULFILLMENT??

example say a prophecy comes out. You will give birth to triplets. You'll name them James and John.

Few months later, you have birth to triplets...and you named them James and John

prophecy given = prophecy fulfilled

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

MORE TRIPLETS?? MORE JAMES AND JOHNS??

Hahaha

For more fulfillment, you'll need ANOTHER PROPHECY

By virtue of Jesus coming to this Earth -- his coming -- NOT HIS DEATH -- the law of Moses has been fulfilled

To be continued...
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by Kobojunkiee: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAmHim1:
The bible, although edited, teaches us a lot of secrets IF ONLY WE READ IT AS CHILDREN. Aren't we all referred to as children of God?
■ Going through this powerful book, we come across the secret language jesus taught the people who followed him with. After teaching the people with these parables, he goes inside and explains what these parables mean to his disciples --- his inner circle. On careful observation, we see a quote so perfectly hidden in the bible Jesus himself HAD TO REPEAT IT TWICE "I desire mercy, not sacrifice" THE ONE QUOTE THAT UNLOCKS ALL
We're at a time in Christianity where we no longer offer sacrifice as atonement for our sins. Heck! Most Christians would be going to church every Sunday with truckload of goats and dozens of chickens in their handbags to atone for their sins But it's not so, is it? "I have not come to abolish the law of Moses only fulfill it" SIMPLE. C R Y S T A L. C L E A R Jesus, by virtue of his coming to this world has fulfilled the law of Moses. NOTE: JESUS DID NOT SAY HIS DEATH WILL FULFILL THE LAW OF MOSES He said he has COME to FULFILL the law of Moses...not DIE to FULFILL Read the bible as children of God. Don't let your numerous degrees complicate things for you
Those who are children of God, as Jesus Christ explained in HIs Gospel to you, are the few who have through a knowing of the Truth of God been set free from slavery to sin by the Truth of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. These things are not by mouth. undecided

2. How does it unlock all if the statement was made by God, especially to those who were of the Old Law, those whom He commanded to give sacrifices? Clearly, you seem not to have a good grasp of God's Old Law as your exposure to scripture seems to come from the doctrines and traditions of gods of men, and not from actual honest investigation of Scripture for yourself. undecided

3. It seems you are attempting to give a lecture to others even while equally as ignorant as they are. Please go back through the Old Law of Moses — Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy — so you get a better grasp of what Jesus Christ in fact meant when He said He had come to fulfill the Law. Ask yourself, what did God say in the Law regarding the fulfillment of the Law when He gave it to Moses? undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by IAmHim1: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
"...Knowing of the truth been set free from slavery to sin..."

Hahahahahahahaahahaha

Lemme guess...you went to a Bible school rii?
Kobojunkiee:
Those who are children of God, as Jesus Christ explained in HIs Gospel to you, are the few who have through a knowing of the Truth of God been set free from slavery to sin by the Truth of God - John 8 vs 31 - 36. These things are not by mouth. undecided

2. How does it unlock all if the statement was made by God, especially to those who were of the Old Law, those whom He commanded to give sacrifices? Clearly, you seem not to have a good grasp of God's Old Law as your exposure to scripture seems to come from the doctrines and traditions of gods of men, and not from actual honest investigation of Scripture for yourself. undecided

3. It seems you are attempting to give a lecture to others even while equally as ignorant as they are. Please go back through the Old Law of Moses — Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy — so you get a better grasp of what Jesus Christ in fact meant when He said He had come to fulfill the Law. Ask yourself, what did God say in the Law regarding the fulfillment of the Law when He gave it to Moses? undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by Kobojunkiee: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAmHim1:
"...Knowing of the truth been set free from slavery to sin..."...Hahahahahahahaahahaha ....Lemme guess...you went to a Bible school rii?
No, I don't need any of your bible schools to tell me to read what is clearly written in the book. OPen your mind and read the book for yourself before you proceed. undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by IAmHim1: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Remind me what that truth is that set people free from the slavery of sin
?
Kobojunkiee:
No, I don't need any of your bible schools to tell me to read what is clearly written in the book. OPen your mind and read the book for yourself before you proceed. undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by Kobojunkiee: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAmHim1:
Remind me what that truth is that set people free from the slavery of sin ?
God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God of which Jesus Christ informed you even in JOhn 14 vs 6 that He is full of— The New Covenant/agreement. undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by IAmHim1: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Quiet you mouth.

I've heard that in all the buildings I've been to...that's the part before they say rii before asking for sowing seed in to the pastor's life

You'll just make me end up jerking off to your post.

Imagine my cum on kobojunkiee

Hahaha

Kobojunkiee:
God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God of which Jesus Christ informed you even in JOhn 14 vs 6 that He is full of— The New Covenant/agreement. undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by Kobojunkiee: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
IAmHim1:
Quiet you mouth. I've heard that in all the buildings I've been to...that's the part before they say rii before asking for sowing seed in to the pastor's life You'll just make me end up jerking off to your post. Imagine my cum on kobojunkiee Hahaha
Well, at least you confirmed that this thread was created by an eejit Mission accomplished! undecided
Re: Nature's Algorithm Part 2: Fulfillment Of The Old Law by IAmHim1: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hahaha
You were expecting this post to be that of a pastor rii

Kadosh kadash...

Hahahahahahahaha

Not today...not ever

Those called have lost their mandate...stone have been risen to praise God

Really a time to be alive

Take care religious robot
Kobojunkiee:
Well, at least you confirmed that this thread was created by an eejit Mission accomplished! undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / How Do You Know If You Have Offended Iyaami / The Greatest Sin Is Bringing Birthing A Child Into This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.