Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,756 members, 7,912,105 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

“I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods (642 Views)

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released / Finally Chioma Edika Apologies To Erisco Food Limited Nagiko Tomato Mix / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by Omonaijablog: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
“I am Sorry; I don’t Know What Came over me – Chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology to Erisco Foods Over Misleading Facebook post

Facebook user, Chioma Egodi Jnr, has again come out to tender her apology to ERISCO Foods for her distorted claim against the leading indigenous food processing company.

“I apologise for any discomfort or inconveniences my actions may have caused by its release on the social media loop,” Egodi stated.

But her apology has elicited mixed reactions: while some condemned her for misleading Nigerians, others believe she may have been paid to bosh the image of the leading indigenous food processing company.

It will be recalled, on September 17, Egodi had alleged on her Facebook page, highlighting the high sugar content in the tomato paste and inviting her followers who might have used the same product to share their opinions.

In her apology letter, Chioma Egodi said she realized that she made a weighty mistake by lying about the product. She said she was deeply sorry for the harm she caused to the company, its customers and the public. She also said she would retract all her earlier posts on the matter immediately and do anything within her power to rectify all the things she did wrong.

In her words;

Read more...

“I am Sorry; I don’t Know What Came over me – Chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology to Erisco Foods Over Misleading Facebook post

https://omonaijablog.com.ng/2023/09/30/i-am-sorry-i-dont-know-what-came-over-me-chioma-egodi-jnr-tenders-apology-to-erisco-foods-over-misleading-facebook-post/

Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by Hakeem66: 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
So she's been lying before. Imagine the damage she's caused to the company's image.
There should be a penalty for her actions not only apology.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Omonaijablog:

Facebook user, Chioma Egodi Jnr, has again come out to tender her apology to ERISCO Foods for her distorted claim against the leading indigenous food processing company.

“I apologise for any discomfort or inconveniences my actions may have caused by its release on the social media loop,” Egodi stated.

But her apology has elicited mixed reactions: while some condemned her for misleading Nigerians, others believe she may have been paid to bosh the image of the leading indigenous food processing company.

It will be recalled, on September 17, Egodi had alleged on her Facebook page, highlighting the high sugar content in the tomato paste and inviting her followers who might have used the same product to share their opinions.

In her apology letter, Chioma Egodi said she realized that she made a weighty mistake by lying about the product. She said she was deeply sorry for the harm she caused to the company, its customers and the public. She also said she would retract all her earlier posts on the matter immediately and do anything within her power to rectify all the things she did wrong.

In her words;

Read more...

https://omonaijablog.com.ng/2023/09/30/i-am-sorry-i-dont-know-what-came-over-me-chioma-egodi-jnr-tenders-apology-to-erisco-foods-over-misleading-facebook-post/

Cheap data don carry this one go where e no know
O ti trabaye! Wish u independence soon! Happy independence tomoz
Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by Hezzyluv: 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just for her to trend she can go any length even if her false claims can tarnish Erisco foods and send them parking from NG, she don't give a F.undecided
Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by UptownVibes(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
I feel she has been threatened to tender apology. Nafdac just died in this country, the moment Late Dora left there.. Continue to rest well.. Dr.Dora...

1 Like

Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by zolajpower: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: “I Am Sorry" -chioma Egodi Jnr Tenders Apology To Erisco Foods by Ojulari447: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NwCEvJQoJ8

Tupac killer finally Apprehended. After 27years

(1) (Reply)

Gunrunner Arrested, Bombs Recovered As Troops Raid More Hideouts In Anambra / Mama Esabod Exposed Who Set Anjorin Up / Two Nigerian Men And Kenyan Woman Arrested For Drug Trafficking In Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.