Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive (1970 Views)

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows The Kind Of Valentine Gift Men Will Get From Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive by Allaboutnews: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2023
This video will show you the kind of person Mohbad is while he was alive. This video is an eye opener.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku8KxNqx5FY?si=-IfNQX0Zf0h47Ud5

Re: This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive by imiski(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Please who understands Yourba should translate
Re: This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive by Northernblood7(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2023
Coward like all Yaribaa people
Re: This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive by Tohsynetita1: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
imiski:
Please who understands Yourba should translate
dm
Re: This Video Shows The Kind Of Person Mohbad Is While He Was Alive by worksmart(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
dm
If you are in flood-prone area you need to act immediately evacuate to high ground!

https://www.nairaland.com/7824539/nigeria-flood-warning-evacuate-higher/3

(1) (Reply)

I We Help Raymand To Get Lilian Number / Is This Really Ciara & Her A^^ This Big? / BBC Puts Wizkid On Stage In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.