Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,051 members, 7,966,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:21 AM

True Oracle Of God As Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Oracle Of God As Man (113 Views)

'The Pulpit' By Ngozi Edemba 'Female Oracle Of God' Launched (Photos) / How To Secure The Help Of God As A Christian / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Oracle Of God As Man by PCHC(m): 8:25am On Oct 01, 2023
EZEKIEL 3:27

[NKJV] — "But when I speak with you, I will open your mouth, and you shall say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.

[FBV] — However, when I talk with you, I will open your mouth so you can tell them that this is what the Lord God says. Those who want to listen will listen, and those who want to refuse will refuse, for they are a rebellious people.”

TRUE ORACLE OF GOD AS MAN

I like this: God will intermittently open the prophet's dumb mouth to only speak when and what God has spoken to him as the watchman, and immediately he's done delivering the message of God to them, he will immediately become dumb or mute. Whether the people agrees with his message or not, will not be his business and he will not be arguing, reproving, complaining, rebuking, correcting, gossipping, commenting on any political or religious matters, neither will he greeting or answering people's greetings. Any time people hear or see the man of God speaking they know God has spoken to him for them. That's the best example of a "Human Oracle of God:" Not commenting on any matter except when and what God has spoken.

There, "Thus says the Lord" will become "Thus says Ezekiel."

"The Lord said" = "Ezekiel said"

One wouldn't be able to separate what Ezekiel is saying from what God is saying; and everyone will know God is the one talking through Ezekiel because he's a dumb man who cannot say anything of his own unless what God is saying.

Not like many fake prophets and pastors that will say God told them something, but God has been "dumb-silence" in them while they are the ones speaking in the name of God has spoken.

[Matthew 10:19‭-‬20 NKJV] — But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

www.peterch.com

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/10/2023 / Ten Proven Money Lessons From The Bible / You Can Measure Your Spiritual Life With This. Apostle Joshua Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.