Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban (1425 Views)

Kaduna State Government Orders Investigation Into Flogging Of Balki Commander / Ganduje Video: Court Orders Flogging Of Kannywood Tiktok Skit Makers / Why Nigerians hate Igbo, by Chinua Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban by Makunahatata: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Chinedu o.. 😂😂
Re: Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban by Jomonix: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
https://twitter.com/chuchwudiokpara/status/1707914438433468809?t=tkYi5fxozGRCmN9Ks61Lqw&s=19

I saw this clip on Twitter yesterday but find it hard that Igbo will go desperately low to go sell drug in Taliban republic of Afghanistan.

Anyway, the flogging no be here the devil 😈 himself no fit flogging person thoroughly pass this one. Please enjoy the video.

I posted this yesterday by the Igbo NL mod keep deleting the video for whatever reason.
Is it that we can not post anything incriminating criminals n fools among us Nigerians again or what ?

Does it mean only Igbos can post n declare Tinubu a drug baron ? The author of this clip did specify the Igbo being beaten thoroughly to remove the foolishness he inherited from birth peddled drug in Taliban territory but NL biased Igbo moderator no gree hear am as Igbos are now saints.

Biafrans authority should go n rescue the guy should Nigeria Army fails.

Fake news. I have watched the video. The video and audio aren't related at all.
Re: Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban by yahoodetector: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
MTNnews:
When you are done lying to your father you will go to twitter n share your lie over there.

So igbos don carrying drug to Afghanistan is what you are claiming now 🤣

Same Igbos that are willing to carry drug to hellfire if you can find the route.

You are so pained that you had to reply me twice grin grin

That's good. When you are done whining and wailing, go and ask your mother your who your true father is because the man you call "Daddy" isn't.

Bastard!
Re: Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban by plaindealer: 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2023
Developers don carry their drug development go Afghanistan?

grin
Re: Terrible Thorough Flogging Of An Igbo By Taliban by yahoodetector: 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jomonix:

Fake news. I have watched the video. The video and audio aren't related at all.

Don't mind the fatherless fool.

Let him continue in his frustrating mission of dragging a whole tribe endlessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka No Get Mouth To Talk Again??? / There Is No Tribalism Between Igbos And Yorubas / See The Tribes In Each South East State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.