Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,552 members, 7,975,170 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People (1894 Views)

I Decided To Join 419 Because 419 Suspects Duped Me (Video, Photos) / "Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / Hassan Dantawaye: We Decided To Kill 50 People For Every Slain Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
I can't struggle to make money against all the terrible odds in Nigeria, only to give it out to someone who (possibly) is among those that brought this hardship upon the land due to religious or ethnic bigotry.

The kind of comments you read on this forum makes it clear that many Nigerians should not be helped.

We all should reap what we sow.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Mozino007(m): 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Oga you are not ready to help!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mozino007:

You are entitled to your opinion, same here.

I only help after a thorough check about a person. Hence, not a random person anymore.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by youngrichnigga: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:
I can't struggle to make money against all the terrible odds in Nigeria, only to give it out to someone who (possibly) is among those that brought this hardship upon the land due to religious or ethnic bigotry.

The kind of comments you read on this forum makes it clear that many Nigerians should not be helped.

I support your stance bro, many people who brought us here come to faceless forums to beg and still go about spewing rubbish angry angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Botragelad: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2023
I understand your frustration and anger about the situation in Nigeria. It is not easy to make money and survive in a country that is facing so many challenges and problems. I also respect your right to choose who you want to help or not with your hard-earned money. However, I don't agree with your statement that many Nigerians should not be helped and that we all should reap what we sow.

Your statement is unfair and generalizing. You are judging many Nigerians based on the comments of some people on this forum, which may not reflect the reality or the diversity of the Nigerian population. There are millions of Nigerians who are not religious or ethnic bigots, who are not among those that brought the hardship you speak of, and who are working hard to make a positive difference in their communities and their country. They are also suffering from the same hardships that you are facing, and they may need some help or support from time to time. They are not your enemies, but your fellow citizens and human beings.

You are implying that you don't care about the welfare or the happiness of other Nigerians, as long as you have your own money and comfort. You are also suggesting that you don't believe in compassion or generosity, but only in justice or karma. You are forgetting that we are all interconnected and interdependent, and that what affects one person or group can affect another person or group. At the same time ignoring the fact that helping others can also benefit you in many ways.

Look, you don't have to give out your money to anyone you don't want to, but you don't have to be bitter or hateful either. You can be more empathetic and understanding of the struggles and the aspirations of other Nigerians, and maybe find some ways to help them in other ways.

You can also be more grateful and humble for what you have achieved and what you have received from others, and maybe find some ways to give back to society or to nature. Be more hopeful and optimistic for the future of Nigeria and its people, and maybe find some ways to contribute to its development or its peace. Cheers!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Mozino007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:

You are entitled to your opinion, same here.

I only help after a thorough check about a person. Hence, not a random person anymore.
So political party has to do with helping people since they are not supporting your principal?…

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mozino007:
So political party has to do with helping people since they are not supporting your principal?…

And you think I have a principal?

No, I go with the lesser evil. But I have no principal. Most of them are potential idiots.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Botragelad:
I understand your frustration and anger about the situation in Nigeria. It is not easy to make money and survive in a country that is facing so many challenges and problems. I also respect your right to choose who you want to help or not with your hard-earned money. However, I don't agree with your statement that many Nigerians should not be helped and that we all should reap what we sow.

Your statement is unfair and generalizing. You are judging many Nigerians based on the comments of some people on this forum, which may not reflect the reality or the diversity of the Nigerian population. There are millions of Nigerians who are not religious or ethnic bigots, who are not among those that brought the hardship you speak of, and who are working hard to make a positive difference in their communities and their country. They are also suffering from the same hardships that you are facing, and they may need some help or support from time to time. They are not your enemies, but your fellow citizens and human beings.

You are implying that you don't care about the welfare or the happiness of other Nigerians, as long as you have your own money and comfort. You are also suggesting that you don't believe in compassion or generosity, but only in justice or karma. You are forgetting that we are all interconnected and interdependent, and that what affects one person or group can affect another person or group. At the same time ignoring the fact that helping others can also benefit you in many ways.

Look, you don't have to give out your money to anyone you don't want to, but you don't have to be bitter or hateful either. You can be more empathetic and understanding of the struggles and the aspirations of other Nigerians, and maybe find some ways to help them in other ways.

You can also be more grateful and humble for what you have achieved and what you have received from others, and maybe find some ways to give back to society or to nature. Be more hopeful and optimistic for the future of Nigeria and its people, and maybe find some ways to contribute to its development or its peace. Cheers!

You wrote well and I agree with what you wrote. That is why I said "random", meaning, I have to do a background check to separate victims from victimizers.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
youngrichnigga:
I support your stance bro, many people who brought us here come to faceless forums to beg and still go about spewing rubbish angry angry angry angry

Some people just allow bigotry to guide their decisions, plunging millions into problems. Some, even to death.

A reasonable person should not be treated equal with an unreasonable person.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Mozino007(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:

And you think I have a principal?

No, I go with the lesser evil. But I have no principal. Most of them are potential idiots.
So guys, be careful of the choices you make, because WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
love this man above meπŸ™

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by NaijaCover(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:

Is Here
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
post=126128145:

Is Here

Please don't be here oh!

We no want bad news for his.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Babamide(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2023
Stop coming online trying to get random people to help. There are genuine people around you that need your help. Help them or are you a ritualist that has been given the mandate to only help randoms.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by tydi(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by tydi(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:

Abeg do your background check on me and help me with even 2k make I use cook Sunday rice and stew.
Opay
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Shapeaso: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
tydi:

Abeg do your background check on me and help me with even 2k make I use cook Sunday rice and stew.
Opay
Beggars are liable to die young! Tueeehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by tydi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2023
Shapeaso:
Beggars are liable to die young! Tueeehhh

Stop wishing yourself dead else you have not asked someone for something.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by ibechris(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gagare1:

I now give my family members...leave those agbadorians,they don't like themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by clinician2x: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Mozino007:

No be only help.

Help my foot
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by jesmond3945: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
Botragelad:

take for example, a person that decides to have a kid in this hardship knowing the implication. If you help such a person you are encouraging him to birth more kids and create problems. Another example, people who vote bad govt based on tribe. You know that this person is incompetent or corrupt but you only care about his tribe. How can you give such a person money? Even when people are crying and complaining of hardship, such a person is shouting you down, spinning lies just to protect the govt. How do you help such a person? Helping such people is like wasting your money

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by creativehubb: 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
How much you get grin

Poor man wan form, who you help, lol.

Oga manage your small life, shift.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by APOPTOSIS: 2:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Gagare1:

Please help me naaaa...
I'm in dire need of ultimate assistance...
I'm not a Random person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Shinjawestern: 4:55am On Oct 02, 2023
Help only Christians don't help any head slamming mohammadian terrorists that voted for tinubu
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Help only Christians don't help any head slamming mohammadian terrorists that voted for tinubu

This is exactly what I am talking about. Religious bigotry.

Who told you that only Muslims or Yorubas voted for Tinubu?

If you voted for a Christian simply because that person is a Christian, then you are part of the problems in Nigeria. Same goes to Muslims that think like you.

Be objective. That is what drives countries that have gone ahead in terms of development, be they Christian dominated, Muslim dominated, or whatever dominated countries.
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Please help me naaaa...
I'm in dire need of ultimate assistance...
I'm not a Random person πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Going by your topics, I think you are doing quite okay. I don't even think you are in the country.
Nice joke, by the way.
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 7:07am On Oct 02, 2023
creativehubb:
How much you get grin

Poor man wan form, who you help, lol.

Oga manage your small life, shift.

Funny how some people think. How much I am worth is no concern of yours. Who I have helped, is also no concern of yours. As for being poor, it is a matter of perspective.

Small life or big life, if there is anything like that (kind of stupid though), yours seems to be frustrating you.

Shift? I was never in your way, your mind is just making you think so.

You got issues.
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by creativehubb: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2023
Gagare1:

Funny how some people think. How much I am worth is no concern of yours. Who I have helped, is also no concern of yours. As for being poor, it is a matter of perspective.

Small life or big life, if there is anything like that (kind of stupid though), yours seems to be frustrating you.

Shift? I was never in your way, your mind is just making you think so.

You got issues.
Poor man, you fit help anybody?

You people go dey brag with una poor life...who you help?

Stop talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2023
creativehubb:

Poor man, you fit help anybody?

You people go dey brag with una poor life...who you help?

Stop talking nonsense.

Knock yourself out.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by zoeymikey(f): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2023
Gagare1:

But you can help me?
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Shinjawestern: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2023
Gagare1:

This is exactly what I am talking about. Religious bigotry.

Who told you that only Muslims or Yorubas voted for Tinubu?

If you voted for a Christian simply because that person is a Christian, then you are part of the problems in Nigeria. Same goes to Muslims that think like you.

Be objective. That is what drives countries that have gone ahead in terms of development, be they Christian dominated, Muslim dominated, or whatever dominated countries.

Take Ur rubbish money away..
Poor man with 10-50k give away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by Gagare1(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2023
jesmond3945:
take for example, a person that decides to have a kid in this hardship knowing the implication. If you help such a person you are encouraging him to birth more kids and create problems. Another example, people who vote bad govt based on tribe. You know that this person is incompetent or corrupt but you only care about his tribe. How can you give such a person money? Even when people are crying and complaining of hardship, such a person is shouting you down, spinning lies just to protect the govt. How do you help such a person? Helping such people is like wasting your money

Bulls Eye. Spot on.
Re: I Have Decided To Stop Helping Random People by maasoap(m): 9:01am On Oct 02, 2023
Botragelad:

Leave the kid alone! Someone who himself needs help. May be he thinks N50 he's giving beggars really makes much difference. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Five Years Old Boy Hawking Vegetables In Ogun / A Nigerian Shot Now In South Africa / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.