Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) (15902 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Foundation 1-Year Anniversary In Pictures / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Nigeria Emerges No 1 Destination For FDI In Africa For The Second Year Running (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by aljharem3: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
OkparaIgbo:

yoruba shocked shocked shocked I have always known it to be Yoruba tongue tongue
Now go home and tell your ignorant brothers and sisters it is Igbo not Ibo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There was never a time you could beat my truth saying so thanks for reserving your comment lipsrsealed.!!

na ur wahala be that, all i did is correct you but if u want to continue in ur ignorance, then be my guest.

Once you reduce ur tribalism and be objective then we can discuss
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by mercenaryx(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
One thing nairalanders are ignorant of is the fact that nairaland moderators always like causing conflicts between members. For Jah sake this thread is as worthless as a dirt and they just try to arouse emotions which we are too gullible to fall for in most cases. Please this thread is in no way helping members and should be deleted or ignored, Freeman David is da name
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by Dede1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
alj_harem:

OK right, so from what I can get, you just do not want to be in Nigeria because of the different ethnic nations right !

Dede1 this is a quote from ojukwu himself

This is clear tribalism by Ojukwu himself and as such he wanted Nigeria back then when Igbos run things, but now that hausas and Ijaws with the fulani/yorubas are running things, you want out ? How is that possible ?

How my brother ?

Dede1 you hate Nigeria not because of the idea of different Nation but because Igbos no longer run things at least accroding to what Ojukwu is implying here.

I do not know the historical era of Nigeria that informed your opinion who ran Nigeria and when. If an Igbo extraction had run Nigeria to the ground as currently indicated by meaningful indices, I would join Yoruba, Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani to call for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria.

The simplest things such as social equity and localization of federal presence are determined by cutthroat tribal and hateful politics.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by sheyguy: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
It is funy how the guy-ojukwu keeps talking about white hating black but d same wite supported some other groups of black(hausa/fulani). His speech is so volumnous & has so many illogical conclusions just the like the present day biafrans r known 4 in their businesses.
He does not sound like someone trying tn make friend with any black nation at all.
France and canada supported biafra with arms while usa did thiers with provision of red cross yet he barely acknowledged them.
He is a proud person and that did not work in favour of his pple.

Besides how did the SW pple betray the biafra pple.
Making a mistake by going to war unprepared was quite forgivable however refusing to admit that mistake even some 50 yrs later is a greater mistake.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by sheyguy: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
mercenaryx:

One thing nairalanders are ignorant of is the fact that nairaland moderators always like causing conflicts between members. For Jah sake this thread is as worthless as a dirt and they just try to arouse emotions which we are too gullible to fall for in most cases. Please this thread is in no way helping members and should be deleted or ignored, Freeman David is da name

At least it will improve the hits their site gets. . . . .Lol
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by donjos10(m): 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
gud
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by aljharem3: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dede1:

I do not know the historical era of Nigeria that informed your opinion who ran Nigeria and whe[b]n. If an Igbo extraction had run Nigeria to the ground as currently indicated by meaningful indices, I would join Yoruba, Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani to call for disintegration of the cesspit called Nigeria. [/b]

The simplest things such as social equity and localization of federal presence are determined by cutthroat tribal and hateful politics.    

Thank you, Now that u accepted this,; good. but others did not call for Nigeria to split since everyone loved one another and there was no point for Nigeria to split just because Igbo ran things back then.

So now that it more or less equal of which Igbos still contribute a major work force in Nigeria, why can't Igbos chill then.

Although I understand that it is hard to forget the war, given than some of u maybe even you lost a family member in the war, it is not an easy pill to swallow I must say. But chill, Igbo will soon be the president whether we like it or not and he can show us Nigerians the way.

I would call for SNC where each region control it's own affairs
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by stagger: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
Who is the real hero of Biafra?

Ojukwu who pushed out thousands of refugees bound for Gabon and took over the plane that fateful night at Uli airport and ran away to Cote D'Ivoire 15 minutes before Uli airport fell

OR

Philip Effiong, the true brave heart that stayed behind and stopped the carnage by recognizing that continuing that war was going to add to the already 3million dead Biafrans and decided to put a top to it by announcing the surrender (and was eventually jailed for it)?

Many Igbos here have no sense of history and make so much noise about this Ojukwu fellow, who after boasting that he would be the last man in Biafra, slunk his tail between his legs and ran away, leaving his officers like Onwatuegwu to face certain death at the hands of Gowon? At least a man like Gadhafi stayed behind and died like he said he would, rather than run away like a chicken. Ojukwu did not.

Let us celebrate Philip Effiong and other brave officers who had the heart to stay behind and saved many more Biafrans from being killed by bullets and malnutrition. For me, they are the true heroes, not the run-away leader that Ojukwu turned out to be.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by mathskill: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2011
Ojukwu's speech is filled with hate and contradiction nothing more.Following are quote's from the speech

(1) ''The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim expansionism, which has menaced and ravaged the African continent for twelve centuries''

How did the Arab-muslim expansion take place?was there ever an islamic that came to africa?is it comparable to the pillage,plunder,rape,theft of natural resources of africa the division of the continent itself between the colonial powers and the massacre and slavery that africans had to endure in the hands of european christians.Ojukwu should tell me which Arab or muslim leader did that to Africa.

(2) ''Our Biafran ancestors remained immune from the Islamic contagion. From the middle years of the last century Christianity was established in our land. In this way we came to be a predominantly Christian people. We came to stand out as a non-Muslim island in a raging Islamic sea. Throughout the period of the ill-fated Nigerian experiment, the Muslims hoped to infiltrate Biafra by peaceful means and quiet propaganda, but failed. Then the late Ahmadu Bello, the Sardauna of Sokoto tried, by political and economic blackmail and terrorism, to convert Biafrans settled in Northern Nigeria to Islam. His hope was that these Biafrans of dispersion would then carry Islam to Biafra, and by so doing give the religion political control of the area. The crises, which agitated the so-called independent Nigeria from 1962, gave these aggressive proselytisers the chance to try converting us by force''.

Ojukwu is being dishonest by refusing to acknowledge the arrival of christianity with the coming of europeans,Did christianity just drop from the sky,no.It was brought by the europeans.The same europeans he castigates in the quote 3 below.

(3) ''Ever since the 15th Century, the European world has treated the African continent as a field for exploitation. Their policies in Africa have for so long been determined to a very great extent by their greed for economic gain. For over three and half centuries, it suited them to transport and transplant millions of the flower of our manhood for the purpose of exploiting the Americas and the West Indies. They did so with no uneasiness of conscience. They justified this trade in men by reference to biblical passages violently torn out of context,  This brutal and unprecedented violation of a whole continent was a violent challenge to Negro self-respect''.

The answers to quote 1 and 2 is given in quote 3.

''Even her Prime Minister was a Knight of the British Empire''

That's why his fellow igbo officer's murdered Tafawa Balewa in cold blood.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by OneNaira6: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
smh.  The OP clearly said he did not want a nigerian vs. Biafran argument.  He clearly said this thread was meant just for Biafrans. What is going on here? smh  Why do people bark so much whenever they hear Biafra.  E pain you so much.

^^^^^^@topic
Ojukwu imela.  This is an inspirational speech.

I do not understand why people will not let Biafra go.  You b1tch everyday about Biafrans complaining yet the same time refusing to allow Biafrans to leave.  you will not hear us complain if we leave.  Nigeria is a messed up country that is not going anywhere, why force us to stay in a predicament we do not feel comfortable with. Igbo wants to leave, Ibibio want to leave, Efik wants to leave, Ijo wants to leave, i don't know if they want to follow SE and other SS excluding itsekiri region or create their own nation but they want to leave.  We all want to leave, lets us leave.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by noLongTinn: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
One_Naira:

smh.  The OP clearly said he did not want a nigerian vs. Biafran argument.  He clearly said this thread was meant just for Biafrans. What is going on here? smh  Why do people bark so much whenever they hear Biafra.  E pain you so much.

^^^^^^@topic
Ojukwu imela.  This is an inspirational speech.

I do not understand why people will not let Biafra go.  You b1tch everyday about Biafrans complaining yet the same time refusing to allow Biafrans to leave.  you will not hear us complain if we leave.  Nigeria is a messed up country that is not going anywhere, why force us to stay in a predicament we do not feel comfortable with. Igbo wants to leave, Ibibio want to leave, Efik wants to leave, Ijo wants to leave, i don't know if they want to follow SE and other SS excluding itsekiri region or create their own nation but they want to leave.  We all want to leave, lets us leave. 

[size=18pt]You guys are FREE to leave Lagos any time you feel like, why won't you leave?[/size]
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by OneNaira6: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
noLongTinn:

[size=18pt]You guys are FREE to leave Lagos any time you feel like, why won't you leave?[/size]

grin grin grin grin This entire chest beating about Lagos.  Is it not the same Lagos used for Nigeria the worst place to live video? If Lagos is the same level as first world cities, I’ll understand all this hype about Lagos.  Abeg make we hear words. You asked why people refuses to leave Lagos? Lagos is one of the main cities developed by Europeans and used daily for any international business. This is why people go to Lagos; business and nothing more. It is thriving because people go there.  If this pathetic government finally realizes you have to make every city an international business oriented place, you'll see people will waka commot from Lagos in the bus-load.  Don't blame us for Nigerian government incompetence.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by Dede1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2011
alj_harem:

Thank you, Now that u accepted this,; good. but others did not call for Nigeria to split since everyone loved one another and there was no point for Nigeria to split just because Igbo ran things back then.

So now that it more or less equal of which Igbos still contribute a major work force in Nigeria, why can't Igbos chill then.

Although I understand that it is hard to forget the war, given than some of u maybe even you lost a family member in the war, it is not an easy pill to swallow I must say. But chill, Igbo will soon be the president whether we like it or not and he can show us Nigerians the way.

I would call for SNC where each region control it's own affairs

Let me disabuse your mind on the issue of who led Nigeria or did not. Historically, whether adulterated or not, Igbo man had never been the head of federal government of Nigeria for more than six months of 51 years of Nigeria’s existence. So what era do you have in mind when Igbo ran things in Nigeria?

I do not care if Igbo extraction is installed leader of government from tomorrow onward, my beefs with anything Nigeria are clear cases of inequality and injustice.

It is funny SNC is now a cache phrase for every deluded Nigerian. When Ojukwu elucidated the significant of SNC where each region control it's own affairs in Aburi, Ghana in 1966, the ninnies from Nigeria on attendance were more concerned on the personality of the young man than substance of his message.

I am for disintegration of Nigeria and do not care the number of pieces it will pan out.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by noLongTinn: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2011
One_Naira:

grin grin grin grin This entire chest beating about Lagos.  Is it not the same Lagos used for Nigeria the worst place to live video? If Lagos is the same level as first world cities, I’ll understand all this hype about Lagos.  Abeg make we hear words. You asked why people refuses to leave Lagos? Lagos is one of the main cities developed by the Europeans and used daily for any international business. This is why people go to Lagos; business and nothing more. It is thriving because people go there.  If this pathetic government finally realizes you have to make every city an international business oriented place, you'll see people will waka commot from Lagos in the bus-load.  Don't blame us for Nigerian government incompetence.

Try to respond eloquently and you will have a constructive discussion. Now, action speaks louder than words - I am sure you would agree with that.  Let me pretend to agree with your assumption that:

One_Naira:

“Lagos is one of the main cities developed by the Europeans and used daily for any international business.”

Why Eko? Why have they not chose to develop the allegedly “Industrialised” SE? Don't you think it has something to do with Yoruba talent and leadership?

Why can't the Igbo people transform their land into an International hub for business?
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by noLongTinn: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dede1:

I am for disintegration of Nigeria and do care the number of pieces it will pan out.

Is this is a popular sentiment amongst Igbo people?
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by OneNaira6: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
noLongTinn:

Try to respond eloquently and you will have a constructive discussion. Now, action speaks louder than words - I am sure you would agree with that.  Let me pretend to agree with your assumption that:

Why Eko? Why have they not chose to develop the allegedly “Industrialised” SE? Don't you think it has something to do with Yoruba talent and leadership?

Why can't the Igbo people transform their land into an International hub for business?

Why Eko? Why have they not chose to develop the allegedly “Industrialised” SE? Don't you think it has something to do with Yoruba talent and leadership?  grin grin grin This was rich.  No it has something to do with the fact they landed on that land FIRST.  The stupidity NLanders spews Na WA ohh.
grin grin grin@Yoruba talent and leadership.  hmm, I hear word.

Why can't the Igbo people transform their land into an International hub for business?  The Yoruba did not transform Lagos into an international hub, it was Nigeria's first capital and it was transformed first by European, followed by Nigerian government and now by every Nigerian citizen in Lagos.  Always hyping una self for nothing.  Why is it that Lagos is the only International hub in SW.?   Why is it that the past capital and recent capital are the only international hub in Nigeria?  Ahh  lipsrsealed
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by Dede1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
noLongTinn:

Is this is a popular sentiment amongst Igbo people?

I am not sure but wished it is a popular sentiment among Igbo people.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by delpee(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2011
I respect Ojukwu for his eloquence but that aspect of running away and abandoning the people he led to war to their fate still baffles me. Anybody knows why a man of courage would do that?
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by chmod777: 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2011
a wise fighter is the one who fights retreats and returns alive to fight again.
Have u ever attacked a lion face on, or have u seem a video where buffalo attacked a loin, it first runs and still comes back.

Never mind, can Nigerians remove sentiments and emotions and digest ALL the youngman (below 35yrs at the time) said, not academic analysis of what was said.

Look at the entity called Nigeria today, who is happy ? the Housa/Fulani, Igbo, Ijaw, Youruba etc, , No one

Did he speak right about the western world and Africa

Did he speak right about Islamic Arab influences ?

Remember this was over 40 years ago.

Tell yourself the truth,

Can some one reply to me cos I want to get answers
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by owobokiri(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
mathskill:

Ojukwu's speech is filled with hate and contradiction nothing more.Following are quote's from the speech

(1) ''The Biafran struggle is, on another plane, a resistance to the Arab-Muslim expansionism, which has menaced and ravaged the African continent for twelve centuries''

[b]How did the Arab-muslim expansion take place?was there ever an islamic that came to africa?[/b]is it comparable to the pillage,plunder,violation,theft of natural resources of africa the division of the continent itself between the colonial powers and the massacre and slavery that africans had to endure in the hands of european christians.Ojukwu should tell me which Arab or muslim leader did that to Africa.

I dont want to believe that you are this ignorant. You mean you dont know that Arabs have been enslaving Africans hundreds of years before the european? Have you heard of places like zanzibar? You also dont know that north Africa had original African inhabitants before the arabs invaded? use your internet, google. Haba!
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by ChineduNlem(m): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
FACT. nigeria is hopeless. Within it lies the seed of its self destruction. The nigerian situation gets worse everyday.
Biafra was not an igbo thing alone, other groups were involved.
The igbo have the highest per capita income in nigeria. So it was never about money of economics, it was for pride. Is that not what a country should be?
To the biafrans their country was a symbol of pride. Their nationalism was textbook. Can we say the same for our present mess called nigeria?
FICTION.
Giant of africa. Vision 202020. Good people great nation.
Nigeria will eventually collapse under the self weight of its internall self inflicted problems. Our football is the latest institution on the failure list. It's coming.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by jason123: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
One_Naira:

Why Eko? Why have they not chose to develop the allegedly “Industrialised” SE? Don't you think it has something to do with Yoruba talent and leadership?[/b]  grin grin grin This was rich.  No it has something to do with the fact they landed on that land FIRST.  The stupidity NLanders spews Na WA ohh.

Why can't the Igbo people transform their land into an International hub for business?  The Yoruba did not transform Lagos into an international hub, it was Nigeria's first capital and it was transformed first by European, followed by Nigerian government and now by every Nigerian citizen in Lagos.  Always hyping una self for nothing.  Why is it that Lagos is the only International hub in SW.?   Why is it that the past capital and recent capital are the only international hub in Nigeria?  Ahh  lipsrsealed  

I don't care about your arguments here but I have to correct this. It was Calabar before Lagos Island. Why Calabar did not grow, I don't know. Btw, "Lagos" has expanded to over 3 times her origin size.
Every ethnic group made Las gidi not just the Yorubas.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by nolongTing: 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
One_Naira:

Why Eko? Why have they not chose to develop the allegedly “Industrialised” SE? Don't you think it has something to do with Yoruba talent and leadership?  grin grin grin This was rich.  [size=18pt]No it has something to do with the fact they landed on that land FIRST[/size].  The stupidity NLanders spews Na WA ohh.

Why can't the Igbo people transform their land into an International hub for business?  [size=18pt]The Yoruba did not transform Lagos into an international hub[/size], it was Nigeria's first capital and it was transformed first by European, followed by Nigerian government and now by every Nigerian citizen in Lagos.  Always hyping una self for nothing.  Why is it that Lagos is the only International hub in SW.?   Why is it that the past capital and recent capital are the only international hub in Nigeria?  Ahh  lipsrsealed  

Your username is an accurate indication of what you are worth  grin grin grin I see no point in conversing with you since your response is full of hatred and a lack of respect for Yoruba people - don't hate just congratulate  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by nolongTing: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dede1:

I am not sure but wished it is a popular sentiment among Igbo people.  

I respect that sentiment.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by OneNaira6: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
nolongTing:

Your username is an accurate indication of what you are worth  grin grin grin I see no point in conversing with you since your response is full of hatred and a lack of respect for Yoruba people - don't hate just congratulate  grin grin grin grin

Who brought Lagos into this whole conversation was it me?  It's hatred because I do not understand all this overhype about Lagos and all this chest beating done by people like you. Pele ohh, ndo.  Don't bring a word into a conversation and get mad at me for voicing my opinion about it grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by ak47mann(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
only truth

what a wonderful song by uwaezuoke GOD bless him wink wink wink

Like Moses told pharaoh in Egypt, LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE ONE
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by delpee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 22, 2011
chmod777:

a wise fighter is the one who fights retreats and returns alive to fight again.
Have u ever attacked a lion face on, or have u seem a video where buffalo attacked a loin, it first runs and still comes back.

True. unfortunately some people regard it as an act of cowardice by comparing to Hitler and now Ghaddafi. Anyway lets believe that he meant well. Diplomacy and tactical withdrawal was the best option in his circumstances then i guess.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by T8ksy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
ak47mann:

only truth

what a wonderful song by uwaezuoke GOD bless him wink wink wink

Like Moses told pharaoh in Egypt, LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICE ONE

And who's stopping you now? Please go and take your despicables traits with you.

I look forward to the day when there will be no ibo man or woman in my region.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by ak47mann(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2011
T8ksy:

And who's stopping you now? Please go and take your despicables traits with you.

I look forward to the day when there will be no ibo man or woman in my region.

well go and tell your elders that are as corrupt as anything to stop collecting bribe from Hausa people and fight for their course, cus your people is lacking more in the union.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by Dede1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
T8ksy:

And who's stopping you now? [b]Please go and take your despicables traits with you.[/b]I look forward to the day when there will be no ibo man or woman in my region.

It takes one to understand another. I guess like the despicable trait your forbearers displayed at Ilorin and continue to do so till today.
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by T8ksy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2011
Abegi guys (dede & Ak47,) take it easy now. don't burst an artery o!

I thought you guys want "Biafra"? So Just GO, man!

We are on the same wavelength, for a change- you want your "land of the rising sun" and i want you lot of my land.

So why the high BP? Abi, u no wan go again? Oh well, too late- just ph.ock right off!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Speech On Biafra's Second Year Anniversary (omg! Very Inspiring) by Hash86(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2011
I hate dis ojokoman wit passion,,cos na him 1st spoil our country,cause the died of our good leaders,if say i got chance i 4 torture&kill dat man since

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect / Enugu East Senatorial Zone Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term / Who Is After Obono-obla: Fresh Facts Emerge In Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.