Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,711 members, 7,969,079 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:58 PM

Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment (20255 Views)

Labour Rejects Tinubu’s Claims Of Agreement On New Minimum Wage / FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Flame333: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin This is a political warrr (In Aja Ero's voice)

The is no political war.. Tinubu cannot project someone who destroyed us and after eight years of his party misrule, he is coming to claim the Messiah but we must suffer to live in our country..

You cannot be to leading and have nothing to show for it due to bad policies and poor management of the economy..

If he had gone for debate and promise us this hardship, we would have known who to select.. You cannot manipulate your way and be manipulating people's future under the cover of it will get better..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by deyplay: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:
Lunatics
100 percent will just increase inflation exponentially.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Lastmankc(m): 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin This is a political warrr (In Aja Ero's voice)
You no get sense

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2023
#25,000 for which grade of people??

Does Federal Government has the actual number of those people?

Can't these people do something that will be seen and used to increase productivity in this country?

Why are they always after sharing money ?

Money that they will include the names of their dead great grand fathers inorder to siphon the money.....

Federal Government should know better that Nigerians no longer believe their nonsense.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by chaloskyx: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2023
ahah why now agabdorians would take the 25k like that abeg hunger wan finish them!!
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Skillsnigeria: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by missionmex(m): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:
Lunatics
so it is only the government activities that should increase inflation. the way people think sha.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by AfonjaPriest: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraudulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out the same post from his archives, as presented below:
Bethel3:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank
This One
Finest677:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Another
Decency21:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num:Faith
First Bank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Faith, a.k.a. Angela, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial criminal fraudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Faith, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 100 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by favor914: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by favor914: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
chaloskyx:
ahah why now agabdorians would take the 25k like that abeg hunger wan finish them!!
ahah more like why now, Chaloskyx would take the 25k like that abeg hunger wan finish me?
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Fearyourcreator: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wisereborn:
No sane Nigerian will even accept undecided

How much was the last minimum wage How many governors paid

As we speak alot of governors are still owing arrears as far back as 1 year and beyond undecided

Lets not even mention the percentage of the beneficiaries undecided

Tinubu government no get shame at all undecided

Like say the work sef them dey do am to collect increment ... Especially those In offices ... they are mostly just collecting free money from government

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Chibuzoripob: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
favor914:

https://punchng.com/elections-again-nlc-declares-support-for-obi/?amp
nah so we see am.OBIpob dey disguised as labour grin cheesy.Awon GBAJUE grin
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Johnnygill(m): 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Good one
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Danidinho4: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fooooolish ajerio,foolish labor them no ask for refinery since obj jonazoo buna era, na now den dey do nonsense,disturbing jagaban
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Googledotcom: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:
Lunatics
When you don't understand the system, it's better you keep quiet. This is called bargaining, both parties will bargain till they get to a suitable position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by ReignsR: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
HandsomeBlack:
Transporters and traders for naija no dey take ear hear sey government don increase workers salary. Them go sharpaly increase the prices of their products and services. If you complain, they will tell you sey shebi them don increase una salary?
Na so e be, thereby making the increment useless!

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by NinjaMetahuman: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
So they should increase the money by 100%, then inflation can kill the rest of Nigerians who don't work for the government?

The 30k they took, shey it didn't lead to hyperinflation?

They need to arrest this ajero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by brownlolly(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2023
As long as the National Assembly and Executive arm got their money, the citizens have a right to increase in pay. No more sacrifices please Jagaban. We have had enough.

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Dittodat: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
Googledotcom:
When you don't understand the system, it's better you keep quiet. This is called bargaining, both parties will bargain till they get to a suitable position.
Dumbest mumu, so if the govt offer them 100 percent, they will say no?
STFU
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by emmyN(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:
Lunatics

No it won't. The purchasing power of the naira has reduced by more than 100%.

1 Like

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Googledotcom: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:

Dumbest mumu, so if the govt offer them 100 percent, they will say no?
STFU
We are not talking about "if" here, this is not nollywood.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2023
Wetin 25k wan do on all the bad bad things wey don happen to price of commodity. Even some suffer 700% increment
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Aquila99: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
That's very good

It has to be 70k additional or the strike should hold till the government agrees

Shatap. Not asif u are a govt worker. Wat happens to private workers. Who will now intervene for dem?

2 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by NinjaMetahuman: 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dreamhighnow:
Wetin 25k wan do on all the bad bad things wey don happen to price of commodity. Even some suffer 700% increment
they should tell the government to fight inflation instead of demanding more money. That will only lead to more inflation and creating more poor people.

Shey the 30k minimum wage they took from buhari didn't teach them anything?
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Dittodat: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Googledotcom:
We are not talking about "if" here, this is not nollywood.
Yeah, na fish market we dey, where you go dey price fish and meat. I beg. grin
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Dittodat: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2023
emmyN:

No it won't. The purchasing power of the naira has reduced by more than 100%.

It will, once you increase salaries, others will also increase prices of goods. That has happened before.
Ask older people in your family about Udoji salary give away that the FG did back I think in the 70s.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by emorse(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2023
yinkus6750:
Meaningless money.
Lack of focus and proper direction.
Are the low level FG workers the majority of the citizens ?
This government is still joking
They'll tag you IPOB now. Awon ayiri.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by Unrated900(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2023
Una wan keee tinubu niiiii
Han han he is doing all he can to make sure everthing goes well,yet una no appreciate am.
Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by emmyN(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
Dittodat:

It will, once you increase salaries, others will also increase prices of goods. That has happened before.
Ask older people in your family about Udoji salary give away that the FG did back I think in the 70s.

Two different situations. The Udoji giveaway was done as a result of oil boom and too much money in the hands of the government. In this case the purchasing power of people have been dampened by loss of value in the naira as a result of reckless policy by BAT. A commensurate increase in wage would do well to restore the people's purchasing power close to or back as it was before BAT happened.

4 Likes

Re: Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment by chaloskyx: 12:12am On Oct 02, 2023
sorry to bust your bubble but your Federal govt cant pay me i earn in $$$
favor914:
ahah more like why now, Chaloskyx would take the 25k like that abeg hunger wan finish me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Jonathan Did Not Give Me Any Bribe Over Missing $20bn / Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Wike Loses Bid To Stop Tribunal’s Sitting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.