Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,806 members, 7,893,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 03:34 AM

Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! (235 Views)

Unilag Students Share The Present State Of Their #350k Hostel(pics,vid) / My Experience Schooling In Ukraine As An International Student / "Schooling In The UK Made Me Realise How Different Nigerian Lecturers Are" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! by ReignsR: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Gone are those days when our leaders enjoyed almost free education. I even heard most of their needs were even taken cared of like laundry, food, etc. Infact some were forced to go to school.
A lecturer of mine once told the class that everything he spent throughout his university days are not more than #500!!! Imagine!
But this days, why is it that most young peeps are ready to be educated but our leaders are only making educational policies which make it very hard to achieve.
Going to school this days is not for the weak and a feeble minded person. Cost of living is very high and the minimum wage keep loosing value. Costs of general foodstuffs, cooking gas, photocopy, hostel fees, school fees, etc are on the high... Omoh shey Dem no want us to go school anymore ni? Make them kuku allow us know! E tire me
Re: Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! by ReignsR: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2023
There is God ooh
Re: Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! by MrsTwrite(f): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2023
Honestly Nigeria is really getting hard day by day and it's affecting every sector.💔
Re: Schooling In The Present Nigeria Is Not For The Weak! by Blitzking: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2023
School ke..the cheapest uni in nigeria bout to be jerked up to 100k plus what is minimum wage..can it cater for one child in uni.shey the family no go chop..after giving 4 to 10yrs of ur life u end up jobless u can't even begin an enterprise cos it costs money

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ireland Without IELTS / MEXT Titech University Scholarship 2024 | Fully Funded In Japan / Free Cbt For Waec Gce Neco Jamb Nabteb Post-utme Created By A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.