Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) (51549 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / OMG!! Naked Couple Fall To Their Death From A Balcony While Having S*x (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Kimjongun: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2023
That video was actually cropped it was the woman that was pulling the man to the floor. Like attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by abiodunhumphrey: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2023
This is so wrong
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by JohnAOne: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Donedeal1:
Just trying to settle

Such marriage last later

Really?
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by godsonQS(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2023
Looking at the video you will see the man was trying to hold on to the rails while the woman was trying to throw them both to the ground.
She succeeded and the fall impact on the man looks extremely dangerous, I wish them both Peace

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by MrsTwrite(f): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2023
The Fall of Adam and Eve was not the first so I'm not surprised. grin
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Flame333: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2023
tydi:
Couple on colos

This is the real wrestling..

That man may not survive
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Mosba: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2023
kaludestiny10:
That video looks like a staged clip.
How the balcony rail just broke off all of a sudden is a mystery.

How many times they have been kicking each other against the balcony and weaken it already? A knowledge of that will be a sufficient answer

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by bionixs: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:
they don’t want to divorce niiii 😂
wait o ! It that miss Tinubu I see ?
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by sirray001: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:
seriously
Adam and Eve and not even
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by rokbass(m): 11:18am On Oct 02, 2023
...great fall indeed
Zanzibar1:
After Adam and Eve this should be recorded as the great fall
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Emaprince: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2023
Procashtips:
The woman is the obvious abuser in this clip judging from her size and her position in the video.

She must have locked the door, preventing the man from leaving, so maybe the man decided to go through the balcony.
Exactly what I noticed. The man is probably the weak one...and the woman was already beatingbhim while he was on the ground. She also dragged him along while she was falling.

If a woman ever get power pass you, that's when you will appreciate why God made men stronger. They are never good with any kind of power or superiority. They will abuse it to the very end.

4 Likes

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2023
sirray001:
Adam and Eve and not even
hmm 🤔
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by eepeepook: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2023
One of our brothers actively engaging in “never lay hands on a woman, no matter what she does.” See the way oyibo wan snuff life comot am. See her big nyash. Lol. If he could beat her, the story for different.

Somebody typed a comment saying they survived the ordeal. I honestly don’t believe.

I guess this is a normal situation with troublesome couples. A news article appeared here once that such happened in Lagos. Pictures were provided but no videos. This one was as clear as day in high definition.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by vikstandon(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2023
What happens to taking a walk in the heat of the argument.

Call it cowardice or not, I take a walk or I enter Ghost mode.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by uuzba(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2023
By Nigerian (British) system, 2nd floor

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Monday60655(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
How come that iron broke so easily as if it was prearranged?
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2023
At least fight is over. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Mayeldah(m): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2023
Na the matter we dey settle for UK since yesterday o!

Dem be my Neighbours grin grin
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by thunderbabs: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2023
Marriage in this era no be am at all. Very discouraging.
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Blendy77(f): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
Funny enough, as they landed on the floor they will look out for each other asking honey are u okay? God create couples specially grin
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Tonytonex(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaFQPakijY

Fighting couple fall from third story balcony.It’s better to die single than marry the wrong person.

Video credit: Drpenking on Twitter

oyinbo dey mumu enh!

N.B. it's X, not Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by press9jatv: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Tonytonex:
oyinbo dey mumu enh!

N.B. it's X, not Twitter.
ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by kenchop: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2023
OLD VIDEO

1 Like

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by LillyandDaisy: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2023
orikoku:
Them survive am?
Yes I Dey there no one injured
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by tonididdy(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Couple goals grin
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Tallesty1(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2023
I can't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction that she fell because It was clear she had intended to throw the man off the balcony.

The relentless blows she was inflicting upon the man no dey enough so she resolved to take it a step further by attempting to launch him over the balcony. Unfortunately the frail railings gave way beneath their weight and her initial intention now transformed into an unintended freefall.

Beautiful.

Romantic.

I am sure she regretted the move the moment the boundaries between aggressor and victim blurred into a chaotic, weightless fall of fate.

I wish the building was higher so they would have time to think it through.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by civilgun90(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2023
The fall of mankind......who knows maybe one od them don shop Apple....

After Adam and Eve this should be recorded as the great fall[/quote]
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by civilgun90(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2023
E bi like say the woman has succeeded in killing the mankind......
What a fall.....
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Tonytonex(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
press9jatv:
ok oooo
yes sir.
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by Focusmind: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
I got goose pimples when I watched this.....the man is done. I doubt he survived it. Even if he did, he would be confined to wheelchair. The spine and the vertebrae are gone.
Re: Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) by creativehubb: 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
Better to avoid toxic women, than tragedy.

A woman must be submissive, a woman must have respect, and be calm and quiet, all these feminist avoid them, they are walking Lucifer.

You can not change a proud, untrained woman. Two captains can not control a ship!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / See What This Kid Is Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.