Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth (1359 Views)

Asake Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth / Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Itodonr: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2023
Ilebaye Precious Odiniya, also known as Baye or Gen-Z Baddie, is a multi-talented Nigerian criminologist, reality TV star, entrepreneur, and fashion model. She gained nationwide recognition in 2022 when she participated in Big Brother Naija "Level Up" Season 7. She is the winner of the 2023 All Stars Big Brother Naija season 8.

Profile Overview

Full Name Ilebaye Precious Odiniya
Nickname Baye / Gen-Z Baddie
Date of Birth May 9, 2001
Age 22 years old (as of 2023)
Hometown Okpo, Kogi State, Nigeria
Tribe Igala
Education Salem University, Lokoja (Criminology and Security Studies)
Parents Hon. Emmanuel Godson Odiniya (Father)
Mrs. Odiniya (Mother)
Career Highlights Big Brother Naija "Level Up" Season 7 Contestant
Winner of Finest Girl Democracy Nigeria 2021 (FGDN) Beauty Pageant
Net Worth (2023) $200,000 USD

Explore more information about Ilebaye Early Life, Education, Age, Family, Career and Net Worth From The
Original Source: www.ItodoNR.com

Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by mariahAngel(f): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR, come read the biography of the latest 🌟 in town. 🙂
Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by misreal(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2023
Paid millions to open yansh
Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
mariahAngel:
IconicR, come read the biography of the latest 🌟 in town. 🙂
😂😂😂

I don't really have much problems with her winning even though she doesn't deserve it but my problem is Mercy buying votes and I was very sad seeing Mercy as 1st runner up
Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by mariahAngel(f): 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
😂😂😂

I don't really have much problems with her winning even though she doesn't deserve it but my problem is Mercy buying votes and I was very sad seeing Mercy as 1st runner up

Why do you think Illebaye does not deserve the win?🎤

1 Like

Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why do you think Illebaye does not deserve the win?🎤
Apart from emotional blackmail what else did she bring into the show
Re: Ilebaye BBN Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth by westlius(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
IconicR:
Apart from emotional blackmail what else did she bring into the show
Baye was Nija choice
Mercy felt with her high followers on Instagram she would win

(1) (Reply)

I Must Do BBL- Nollywood Actress Temidayo Morakinyo / Who Act Better Between Dakore And Ini Edo. / Which Photo Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.