Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,347 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. (316 Views)

Niger Coup Plotters Call Tinubu An Illegitimate President, Won't Listen To Him / Niger Coup Plotters Challenge Tinubu, Call Him An Illegitimate President (Video) / I'll Never Validate An Illegitimate Outcome Of A Flawed Process - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by onez: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nothing will make millions of Nigerian youths to accept a confirmed drug baron as President. A compromised INEC deliberately decided not to follow it's rule. Since the return of democracy in 1999, all elected president has always been the will of majority. None has a moral burden to function as president. The economy is tanking and on a free fall because of one man.

This country will never move forward unless this impostor is removed. The world knows he didn't win the election. No investor will bring a pin into this country. This calamity must be removed by all means possible to save the future of our children.

NB; When I warned about the reckless economic policy of this impostor, some people here insulted me. Now hardship never seen since civil war has cut up with everyone. This issue is not a matter of tribe but light and darkness.
Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by slivertongue: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
say no more
Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by Chinjo2: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
If I say Tinubu matter never tire me then I am a lier.
Each time I look at him, I feel sober.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by wittywriter: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
OP to compound his non qualification check out how the economy is now under his few months of admistration.

Anyways shoutout to fellow Remote Working Class ...#FinancialFreedomAssured.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by Christistruth00: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2023
The fact that you lost Elections doesn't mean the winner is Illegitimate

In all Elections there is a Winner and a looser

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by yarimo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2023
How far are you guys done with mohbad case? Just asking for a neighbor
onez:
Nothing will make millions of Nigerian youths to accept a confirmed drug baron as President. A compromised INEC deliberately decided not to follow it's rule. Since the return of democracy in 1999, all elected president has always been the will of majority. None has a moral burden to function as president. The economy is tanking and on a free fall because of one man.

This country will never move forward unless this impostor is removed. The world knows he didn't win the election. No investor will bring a pin into this country. This calamity must be removed by all means possible to save the future of our children.

NB; When I warned about the reckless economic policy of this impostor, some people here insulted me. Now hardship never seen since civil war has cut up with everyone. This issue is not a matter of tribe but light and darkness.
Re: Certificate Saga Or Not: Tinubu Is An Illegitimate President. by Validated: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
SPr

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Must Be Investigated - How Does He Has So Much Money To Do All He Does / Tinubu: Atiku Begs Peter Obi, Kwankwaso To Join His Quest For Justice / PG: Jonathan Blackmailed Tinubu In 2011 To Get His Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.