Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,613 members, 7,975,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:31 AM

Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) (365 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / 83-year Old World’s Poorest President Rejects Pension (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by Bestmanfornow: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2023
State remitting employer and employee pension
Nlpfmod

Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by TemplarLandry: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
cool
Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by yoruboid: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
State remitting employer and employee pension, Anambra taking the lead
Nlpfmod

There’s nothing like Anambra taking the lead

The states were just listed in alphabetical order

The SW (as usual) takes the lead

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by Tifnubudrugs: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
My brother, no be everything you go celebrate na. This is mediocrity abeg.

Bestmanfornow:
State remitting employer and employee pension, Anambra taking the lead
Nlpfmod

2 Likes

Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Imagine!
Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by junketer(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's good. Pensioners must always be paid. Kudos to these states
Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by Solsix(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2023
As far as say nah good news, Anambra must be there.
Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by walefresh3(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
Solsix:
As far as say nah good news, Anambra must be there.
sad Eastern region poverty level is next to non....

Only one state out of 5 ?

Southwest 4 out of 6

2 Likes

Re: Only 9 States And FCT Are Remitting Employer And Employee Pension (photo) by bjdon: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Edo no dey carry last.!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Tinubu Have Shame, He Should Avoid Any International Meetings Now / Sadiq Abubakar: I Didn’t Forge My Certificate β€” Atiku / Tinubu Left The Economy Of Nigeria In The Hands Of His Yoruba Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.