Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,125 members, 7,931,844 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:23 PM

TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly (16413 Views)

IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Igbo Lawmakers To Intervene, Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / LASG Raises Team To Meet FG Towards Rehabilitation Of Badagry Expresway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by accordadoga30(f): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Heheheeh
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Obakoolex(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chijeep:
Tinubu is the Nigeria president:- Noun
He/she is the Nigeria president:- Pronoun

Awon eyan bobo-to-risky grin grin grin
Grow up please
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Larryndelaw: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
Chijeep:
Tinubu is the Nigeria president:- Noun
He/she is the Nigeria president:- Pronoun

Awon eyan bobo-to-risky grin grin grin
Is that all.you got. No more drug case , no more certificate. Now gender. Continue for the next 8 years . BAT I'd your president
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by id4sho(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Hotfreezing:
No strike

TUC will back out and strike will fail
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Laughthem: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Okortor:
The strike would worsen the current hardship however it would definitely reset FG's brain in doing the needful!

Very correct cause he has no reasonable plans in place in the first place once his ABOKI MASTER TELL HAM SAY remove petrol subsidy as soon as U enter to embezzle Naija money Na so he quickly announce ham make the masses dey suffer but all in all we are still going to see shege promax

we should all brace up for the future

Don't rely on this people they have a plan and the plan is to keep embezzling Naija Money

Nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by TRAPLORD13: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
September Alawee loading make person for see clearly
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Dronedude(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2023
The TUC president that is money oriented, where is he now. NLC and TUC you guys should do one thing for us, bring back subsidy temporarily in 2024 and take it out once our refineries are all working.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Eagle360(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bring back the subsidy
Repairs the refineries, make it function.
No matter the increment in workers salary it is just temporary relief.
If labour union accept the devil gifts from FG, by next month they will call for strike again because they hyperinflation will make the money useless.

1 Like

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Chetas81(m): 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Even a wet match box can strike better than this NLC.

NLC chairman is 5 feet tall, TUC chairman is over 6 feet,,,

How could they possibly "put their heads together" to effect an industrial action??

Bloody hell!
you finish this people

2 Likes

Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Mccullum: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
No strike
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Menclothing: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
We don’t need strike economy is bad strike will
Worsen it and we the citizens bare the one to suffer it
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Downey(f): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
Fredlongs:
Labour union has died in Nigeria since Adams left

Adam's is also an oppressor pretending he is fighting for human right.

I know a company that has a staff of 5,000 plus. Adam's went there and he collected a bribe till today there's no UNION in the company.

So they sack and treat they are workers anyhow.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by blabulu2000: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2023
Godfullsam:
We are waiting..

Me I no won hear say dem don suspend D strike o undecided!

Let the strike hold, even if na 2 days. Make the person rest small.

Since your life is a disaster and meaningless...you want the whole economy of the country to be on hold...

Keep striking in your room... you are jobless and erratic....enjoy your strike with your family...

People who have a.meaningful things to do want to go to work tomorrow
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by Godfullsam(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2023
blabulu2000:

Since your life is a disaster and meaningless...you want the whole economy of the country to be on hold...

Keep striking in your room... you are jobless and erratic....enjoy your strike with your family...

People who have a.meaningful things to do want to go to work tomorrow

Why not hug the nearest transformer instead of pouring your frustrations on people you don't even know?

Are you so hopeless that there is no transformer is your enclave?
I am not prepared for people like you abeg.
I WAN rest. I want the TUC & NLC to insist on going on strike.

If you pained because I want the strike to hold, you can keeeee yourself.

You won't be missed.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by ade4real2016: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2023
Personally these people are Not with Nigerians....This is how Ayuba started n left without achieving anything... Before his very eyes pump price of P.M.S rose from #85 in May 2015 to #185 in January 2023...He could not remove even 1kobo.. Minimum wage of 30K died before he left office... Unfortunately, Nigerians should resort to any form of help they feel can help...These people are rogues....
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by blackmantis: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2023
Nnemoha:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Scam
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by tobasco: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
So Government won't do anything to Workers Salary if NLC, TUC do not protest.
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by enemyofprogress: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
These modafokas go use us collect money from Tinubu
Re: TUC Concludes NEC Meeting, To Meet FG Shortly by tunjijones(m): 6:10am On Nov 23, 2023
SlyIg:
Pricing continues...
Abeg, you guys should price it up to 50k now.

Since na pepper and salt una d sell.
🙄

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Issues Security Alert, Says Boko Haram Plans Abductions For Ransom / President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.