Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election (2331 Views)

INEC Wants To Flush Data Evidence. Peter Obi Legal Counsel Onyechi Ikpeazu (SAN) / Go And Verify : Evidence Peter Obi Left 75 Billion For Gov Willie Obiano. / INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election by Jeyun: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
jrusky:
Dey waste your time okwa ya?

When you are done you will shut up and go your village.
this one don carry e odourfull mouth come here again okwa ya?
Re: Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election by jrusky(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2023
Jeyun:
this one don carry e odourfull mouth come here again okwa ya?

Imagine a stinky dead rat saying someone mouth dey smell.

Young man you are irrational and exceptional stupid, dumb and mannerly reckless to even mingle with human.

You are not only stink your entire existence is filthy and so odour rampant like sewage tank.

You lack decorum of human sanctity and those that begat you failed to tell you history about your human toxicity and uselessness.

Your parent gave birth to you but forgot to use red oil to watch your body before bathing you and that is why you entire destiny stink like black rat called Asin.

Pls I'm ready for you now....keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election by MTNnews: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
The only obi supporters I know or ever met in my life are igbos n Igbo do not constitute majority in Nigeria not even 1/5th of Nigeria population so wail on.

Newton2024:
Democracy is noisy everywhere in the world even in developed countries and a politician who has the loudest noise from supporters usually emerge the winner as 10 supporters can never make louder noise than 1000 supporters. It's impossible.

Now let comes to nairaland, Obi has won every only poll here even with wide margins. Nairaland has millions of members but you can list Tinubu's supporters who are not up to fifty. They are actually about ten but operating multiple accounts. They are always here 24/7 because that's what they are being paid to do.

You can't compare this with Obi's supporters who are uncountable and organic? They are found everywhere irrespective of party, tribe and religion. For instance, I am a card carrying member of PDP from Osun State. All my votes go to PDP except for presidential election.
Re: Evidence Peter Obi Is The Winner Of 2023 Presidential Election by Kusu12: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
That's why obi is the social media president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / KEN SARO WIWA Could Not Believe What Happened To Him / THROWBACK: When Femi Gbajabiamila Contested For House Of Reps In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.