Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,328 members, 7,937,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos (16735 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Naijavote.com Moammar Gadhafi’s Female Companions / Libyans May End Up Regretting How Moammar Gadhafi's Life Was Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by texazzpete(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
deelobe:

now american will come in to milk their oil. the same thing they did in Sierra Leone, Liberia they will do in Libya What the people do not realise is that it would be difficult for them to stabilise

Which oil is being milked from Sierra Leone and Liberia?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by base11(f): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
People are totally funny. Do you know more about the suffering of the Libyans than them. When Abacha died wasnt there rejoicing in Nigeria? This is someone who got merceneries to eliminate his own people, he paid them to wipe them all. An act that angered the world, all because he wanted to hold on to power. These powers that be must know there is a limit to human endurance. Before talking trash about his death, why don't you google and read about the true story about Gadhafi's rule and the impact it had on his people and the world. Unfortunately for them anyways worse Gadhafis might come out of this.
ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2011
deelobe:

now american will come in to milk their oil. the same thing they did in Sierra Leone, Liberia they will do in Libya What the people do not realise is that it would be difficult for them to stabilise

Must you tell some silly lies in order to put ur points across?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
pendo89:

Didn't you see the guy pulling his hair behind, like its a cat?And they removed his clothes. Was it so hard to arrest him?
What was the celebration all about? killing him? fine hes gone with his dream and vision 4 africa,next?  the west is having a 5 course meal as they fire in the air
Killing Gaddafi is not an achievement. Rebuilding a country from ruins is.

Is that a joke or what? What vision does Gaddafi has for Africa? I guess that includes divided Nigeria and locking up African immigrants without trial.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Africa, the land of savages.

No true justice. No man deserves to be killed that way . . . . Look at those animals.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by gascoign1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Libya with Ghadhafi was far far better Nigeria any day any time, at least they buy fuel for less than N20 per liter and they have steady electricity,low call rates,very affordable health care system, good roads and large population of educated people, tell me how we better,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by texazzpete(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
gascoign1:

Libya with Ghadhafi was far far better Nigeria any day any time, at least they buy fuel for less than N20 per liter and they have steady electricity,low call rates,very affordable health care system, good roads and large population of educated people, tell me how we better,

How are we better? Well for starters Fashola and Tinubu are still alive. That's more than you can say for many of the Libyan opposition grin

If you truly believe we're worse than Libya, doesn't that make you a coward? I mean, if the 'enjoying' Libyans can move to oust their leader, how much more is expected of you who are 'suffering'?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by gascoign1(m): 12:01am On Oct 21, 2011
texazzpete:

How are we better? Well for starters Fashola and Tinubu are still alive. That's more than you can say for many of the Libyan opposition grin

If you truly believe we're worse than Libya, doesn't that make you a coward? I mean, if the 'enjoying' Libyans can move to oust their leader, how much more is expected of you who are 'suffering'?

it is because idiots like you still benefit from the duo you just mentioned,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2011
How are we better?

Lets not forget that ancient Tripoli, Carthage, and other ruins in Libya survive until today to give them a sense of pride and show the world the contributions they have made.

Can we say that about Benin City? Can we say that about the great wall of benin which was bigger than the great wall of china and yet NOBODY knows about it and Nigerians destroy it on the daily to build their houses?

Whoops, lets not forget when the british sacked sokoto and destroyed that. Or the fact that from what I can read online, there are no nigerian cities that survive in their pre-colonial states, except maybe to some extent, the sacked sokoto.

That presence of ancient monuments is important to a peoples.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by omoalayo(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2011
Why must Gaddafi rule 2ru out his days on earth, Is he telln me dat there are no other who cn rule better than he did in the country, That is bad, Libya is for every citizens not for Gaddafi alone, And his son.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pendo89(f): 12:20am On Oct 21, 2011
justwise:

Is that a joke or what? What vision does Gaddafi has for Africa? I guess that includes divided Nigeria and locking up African immigrants without trial.
The tonnes of info on this guy is enough to drive one crazy. while others hail him others despise.
I used to hate him till I he started posing as Africa's God father and talking big about Africa plus the things he did for his own pple.
All that is being rubbished now and am reading conflicting stuff after his death. we shall know the truth
sad thy hide in holes.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2011
All that is being rubbished now and am reading conflicting stuff after his death. we shall know the truth

Yea Ghaddafi did have tons of blood on his hands, think Congo, Angola, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Sudan.

At the same time, he did alot to fight imperialism, and in his last 10 years, he did alot to help Africa.

He seemed to turn away from spending money on terrorism and war, and more into helping African people. Yes people his money killed may have died worst deaths than him, I feel hurt for those millions. But I am at a loss when I have to think about how is Africa as a whole, with its billion, going to rise up without someone willing to take the wrath of the west like Ghaddafi did.

Its not that I dont care about the millions who died as a result of his money and actions, it's that I wanted to see Africa stand up for itself, I didnt want to see the colonialism that's happening, nor the persecution of the blacks that's going on in Libya right now.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by justwise(m): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2011
pendo89:

The tonnes of info on this guy is enough to drive one crazy. while others hail him others despise.
I used to hate him till I[b] he started posing as Africa's God father and talking big about Africa plus the things he did for his own pple.[/b]
sad thy hide in holes.

That was enough to convince u? He talked big about Africa? Can you tell me what he did for Africa? Honestly u know nothing about Gaddafi, i ask again, if Gaddafi was all that to Africa and his pple, why then are they against him this much? Libyans doesn't know what is good for them?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by jmaine: 12:34am On Oct 21, 2011
texazzpete:

How are we better? Well for starters Fashola and [size=34pt]Tinubu [/size]are still alive. That's more than you can say for many of the Libyan opposition grin

And you harp about leading a revolution about bad leaders while you prop the embolden as role models . . .simply interesting texazz
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by jmaine: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2011
Ghafaffi wasn't a good leader but a ruthless and rude tyrant . . .but the manner of his death was quite uninteresting to me . . .a part of me felt, he should have taken a soft landing by going on an exile, while citing NATO overwhelming firepower as the pivot of his loss . . .But 42 years of occupying a property (Libya) is enough for one to claim ownership . . . .Ghadaffi saw Libya as his property . . .and thus decided to fight to the death for what truly falsely belong to him . . .Which led to his embarrassing death . . . .what was he thinking ? . . . .Shoot off some murafvckers while you get killed taking away some souls along . . . . Life is indeed a blessing . . .If you doubt go ask Saddam and Ghadaffi why they went hiding instead of blowing their brains off . . .
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by palprayhol: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2011
IRTE, Libya, Oct 20 — Former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi died of wounds suffered todayas fighters battling to complete an eight-month-old uprising against his rule overran his hometown Sirte, Libya’s interim rulers said.

His killing, which came swiftly after his capture near Sirte, is the most dramatic single development in the Arab Spring revolts that have unseated rulers in Egypt and Tunisia and threatened the grip on power of the leaders of Syria and Yemen.

“He (Gaddafi) was also hit in his head,” National Transitional Council official Abdel Majid Mlegta told Reuters. “There was a lot of firing against his group and he died.”

Mlegta told Reuters earlier that Gaddafi, who was in his late 60s, was captured and wounded in both legs at dawn today as he tried to flee in a convoy which Nato warplanes attacked. He said he had been taken away by an ambulance.

There was no independent confirmation of his rem,

[url=http://Read more with pictures and videos]Read more with pictures and videos[/url]

http://bnetwork.us/showthread.php?45-Gaddafi-killed-in-libya-today-20th-october-2011
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by MarcAnthon(m): 1:22am On Oct 21, 2011
In the end a whole family is almost entirely wiped out because of insatiable greed. Did he deserve to die that way? That will be debated for years to come. But let no one underestimate the task ahead for libyans. Those 'rebels' will simply not hand in their weapons. The issues run deeper than we want to admit.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by nduchucks: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2011
Those who killed Gadhafi in this manner are no better off for it. The man was captured alive without putting up a fight yet these cold blodded murderers and savages went ahead and took his life. These criminals will pay for this barbaric act one way or the other. My Gadhafi's soul rest in peace.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pkv(m): 1:37am On Oct 21, 2011
Blue Magic:

After watching these videos. I started wondering why do u even wanna 4k with these arab guys. Those guys are gangstars. Gadhaffi shld have handed over power a long time ago and his people wld have totally loved him till today. Absolute power really corrupts. Makes me reminisce the concensus president & the 3rd term agenda. I guess when your cup is full, IT IS REALLY FULL & RUNNING OVER. Bt he was still a whole lot better than most Nigerian presidents,
and we r still here making noise yet no action abi till these buffons at d helm of affairs sell nigeria and nigerians 4 N1500 na him we go start our revolution.seun where u dey we nid u as our revolution commander in chief
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by DExplorer1: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2011
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by samdigo(m): 2:30am On Oct 21, 2011
death is never a good thing, no matter who it is commited against
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 21, 2011
when Chameleon died, he died an honorable death (Oba ovarenwen n'ogbaisi).

Gaddafi lived as a soldier and died as a soldier. his name will be indelibly written in the book of African history as a brave and true soldier.
Gaddafi, mba se soja ni, mba beri fun o nigba mefa (were I a soldier I would salute you six times)

ERIN WOOO
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by lex77: 3:58am On Oct 21, 2011
Libya is a one of those cases where One Family or a favored clique or 1% or less of the population control the political power or wealth (or both) of a nation for too long, while the rest are impoverished or oppressed and sometimes have their legitimate aspirations for freedom and justice suppressed. This, incidentally, was the cause of the 1789 French revolution and the 1917 Bolshevik revolution. This is the leading cause of the wave of uprisings Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Syria and even the Occupy wall street movement. Any Nigerian crying for Ghadafi is not a Pan Africanist. He is simply an ignorant. Imagine a Liberian weeping for or expressing support for Babangida because he built a University in Liberia. Only those millions of Nigerians who lost their jobs or means of livelihood due to the hardship brought about by SAPare in a better position to judge Babangida. Only Libyans know what they passed through under that brutal dictatorship. The best way for Nigerianan Leaders to forestall a similar thing from happening to them is to the right thing now for Nigerians.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by khayleb(m): 4:06am On Oct 21, 2011
The man died an hero in the mind of Africans who don't share imperialism
ideology, a man dies but once in a lifetime as all will die one way or
the other, i salute him that he did not surrender himself to a REBEL
group back by the west with the utmost economic objective of oil
theft.He is a leader in this continent who had used the wealth of a
nation for common good, the citizens never suffered economically under
him but their suffering just began as they refused to learn from what
befell Iraq after illegal US invasion, their oil is being taken for
free now by US and allies to compensate for the money spent during the
war & help US rendered to kill their own man for few to be called
Governors,PM & Presidents.I dont know why they could not leave oil
rich Arab nation alone, or is it by force to adopt every system they
practice?.This
is another way the west is brewing terrorists because any aggrieved
Libyans whose parents, friends & family died during the illegal
warfare may not forgive the west and may want to revenge or avenge the
unjust killings, if you ask of chief terrorist, take west a chief terrorists and they should stop those whom they oppressed terrorists.

I bet you those who were used by the west to kill this man & other
innocent civilians in the name of democracy for economic gains will
regret their actions in future, real colonization of libya has just
began,the oil is now of the west and people will now become an alien in
their father land."It is an Africa saying that when you allowed an
outsider to wage war & kill your own brother you have exposed
yourself to control & ridicule".Just probe into what is happening
in Iraq now you will reason that west is just a parasite that only
feeds on the host by force.I bet you if Nigeria govt refuses the West
of oil theft from Niger delta today, such govt. will not last for more
than few months. i pray to Almighty God to spare us from oppressors of
this world who are bent to destroy anything in their disfavor to attain
their own set goals, Amen.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Tyene: 4:23am On Oct 21, 2011
Watched these videos on you tube where a former US General Wesley Clark talks about US plans to take out seven countries in five years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoFGqftTc7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuVVml5Dp2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeqfkmSFeOc
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by shawonlese: 4:44am On Oct 21, 2011
Foolish Libyans. They will soon start washing plates and cleaning toilets in western countries in droves when the real alarm start.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by itiswell1(m): 6:59am On Oct 21, 2011
shawonlese:

Foolish Libyans. They will soon start washing plates and cleaning toilets in western countries in droves when the real alarm start.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2011
Dis political disturbance is economic gains to d imperialists. It not all about struggle for political power but economic exploitation and dominance.
Surely the imperialist will all gather to share in the bounty as an excuse to rebuild libya.
D europeans cleverly drove the americans away from d kill so let them enjoy the spoils
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Gbenge77(m): 8:12am On Oct 21, 2011
Dictatorship thus comes to an end in libya.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pkv(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2011
Gbenge 77:

Dictatorship thus comes to an end in libya.
what nxt?!who nxt?!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by teskyg: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2011
Nigerians are he most intelligent people in the world.We have our own ways of removing sit tight leaders.Remember how IBB was removed .Remember how Abatcha was removed. Remember how OBJ was stopped during his 3rd term era and remember Turai Yar'AduaWe really have our own ways of resolving such issues.All hail Naija, proudly Naija,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria / Boris Johnson Warns World Leaders They Have 1000 Hours To Tackle Climate Change / Protests Erupt In Venezuela As Questions Grow Over Maduro’s Victory(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.