Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,907 members, 7,969,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily (348 Views)

When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / I Need Someone To Help Clean My Office Space / 10 Perfect Things To Talk About With Your Partner To Get Closer To Him Forever, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily by markrocket: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2023
This isn't a full time job per se, but if you speak French fluently. I'm looking for someone I can talk with daily in french to learn quickly. I'm not seeking a tutor because I already have one. I just need someone I can practice what I learn and to not make it feel like I'm learning for an exam but want to enjoy the process naturally. I'm just looking for a paid friend that will chat and call daily in french. Remotely if need be.
Re: Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily by dharmie13(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
Contact pls
Re: Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily by Ehimat30: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2023
I'm interested.
Re: Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily by NJV: 5:38am On Oct 03, 2023
markrocket:
This isn't a full time job per se, but if you speak French fluently. I'm looking for someone I can talk with daily in french to learn quickly. I'm not seeking a tutor because I already have one. I just need someone I can practice what I learn and to not make it feel like I'm learning for an exam but want to enjoy the process naturally. I'm just looking for a paid friend that will chat and call daily in french. Remotely if need be.

I know a young man who did some work for me a while back. He's from Coutonu where their lingual Franca is French. He needed someone to teach him English to make his English better. From my analysis I figured that the best teacher for him would be someone who also understands some french.

So if u are willing, you guys cld pair up and learn from each other, howbeit remotely. Let me know if it's something you wanna do.
Re: Need Someone To Talk With On French Daily by markrocket: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
hi i sent an email to you, but i haven't gotten a response. Can i and your guy pair up

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / Freelance Data Analyst / Administrative Secretary (closing 13Oct23)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.