Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days (220 Views)

Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Suspends Strike For 5 Days / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Electricity Workers Suspend Strike Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by captianfreeman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2023
The NIGERIAN LABOUR CONGRESS have agreed to suspend the proposed nation wide strike for 30 days.

Source : Arise TV news

Details later.
Re: Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by yarimo(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obidients will be disappointed with this wonderful developments, Obidients are planning to steal from people in the name of NLC protest grin

1 Like

Re: Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by Donaldoni: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
Good news to all and sundry except pigs..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by Iyenogie30: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2023
NLC and TUC the Toothless bulldog

I don't know why people keep saying thr obedients will be disappointed, is it only the obedients that is suffering the economic hardship, is it only them that is buying a liter of fuel for 600naira , is it only them that is exchanging the dollar for 1000naira ,is it only them that is feeling the impact from the high cost of commodity

Let's be diplomatic and patriotic for once , the country is on a free fall and we need to put this politicians in check before they ruin all our future...elections are over let's forget about our party affiliation and put our mother nation first ...pleaseeeeeeeeee I can't run my business again because of high diesel cost and I find it really painful ..pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by kasim155: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2023
As usual

1 Like

Re: Nlc Suspend Strike For 30 Days by FreeStuffsNG: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2023
captianfreeman:
The NIGERIAN LABOUR CONGRESS have agreed to suspend the proposed nation wide strike for 30 days.

Source : Arise TV news

Details later.
30 days after the N35k provisional raise?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best-performing Governor At The Moment? / Tinubu Presides Over FEC Meeting Today / World Democracy Conference 2023 Holds In Abuja 31st October With Obi & Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.