Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,657 members, 7,979,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:09 AM

A Prayer For Spiritual Alertness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer For Spiritual Alertness (329 Views)

Lady Places Fresh Catfish On Her Head For Spiritual Cleansing (Photos) / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For Spiritual Alertness by Talk2Edward(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2023
We must be dedicated in prayer for the strength to “be alert and of sober mind” as instructed in 1 Peter 5:8. : “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

The believer has an enemy in the devil who “prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.”

Alertness allows us to fully acknowledge the presence of a stronghold. It is often easy in our busy lives to become “spiritually distracted” and allow the world to skew our perspective.
Our hectic schedules at times could cloud and disrupt our perfect communion with our Christ and prayer life. A prayer of alertness will give us discernment and an ability to distinguish the correct paths from the hand of our Savior.

Pray this with me:

🙏🙏Heavenly Father, I ask you to give me the grace spiritual discernment.

🙏🙏Heavenly Father, enlightened me by your Spirit and guide my heart to escape all the snares of the world

🙏🙏I resist and cast out all the evil powers attempting to cloud my spiritual vision and darken the eyes of my understanding.

🙏🙏I pray for a heightened spiritual alertness and a sobering mind to avoid the snares of the evil one in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I pray for you Today: 🙏🙏Let the pans of the devourer against you fail in the name f Jesus Christ.

May the great God Almighty continue to help you and sustain you always in the name of Jesus Christ.

I love you.

I am always praying for you.

I am Apostle Edward Freedom
lifeboatrcc..com/p/prayer-request.html

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Proof Of God's Existence Other Than Faith / I Don't Feel Alive, Help! / Spiritual Digest For The Day 17th Of August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.