Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

"I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James (1598 Views)

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Stefflon Don Shares First Photo With Burna Boy Rocking Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by BroadcastStaff: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2023
"I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James

Chelsea FC Women forward, Lauren James, has expressed her interest in having a dinner date with Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy.

The 22-year-old shared this during an interview with Sky News where she was asked who she would invite for dinner.

Interviewer: “Three people you would invite over for dinner?”

James: “You [interviewer], Kevin Hart; he’s very funny. The third person would probably be a singer. I would probably say Burna Boy.”

Lauren James previously sparked controversy in Nigeria due to an incident during the FIFA Women’s World Cup round of 16 clash between Nigeria and England when she accidentally stamped on Super Falcons defender, Michelle Alozie.

She later apologized to Alozie on social media.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/im-eager-to-go-on-a-date-with-burna-boy-lauren-james/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by MrAgbako: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2023
Lauren my love.
Keep making us proud 💙
Re: "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by whippersnapper(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2023
i hope she is not lesbian. that was how alozie mistskenly came out
Re: "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by LikeAking: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2023
This very sweet girl..

Once you make it in life every one will love you..
Re: "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by virginchaser(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2023
Oluwa Burna don't do footballer. He luv it soft.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Eager To Go On A Date With Burna Boy" - Lauren James by Walehelt(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Odogwu, abeg give her chance to prove her worth

(1) (Reply)

. / Am In Luv Wit Faze / Http://celebgist.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=217:cnn-ranks-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.