Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor (2176 Views)

We Urge Tinubu To Get His 1970 Certificate From Govt College, Lagos - Shaibu / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Buhari Entering The Venue Of Defence College Graduation (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Gjrich(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2023
I Witnessed First Graduation, Tinubu Was Not Among Government College’s Graduates’ – Ex-Governorship.

A former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic People (PDP) in Lagos State, Babatunde Gbadamosi has reacted to the claim that President Bola Tinubu attended Government College, Lagos.
There have been some questions on the attendance of the President in the school, with claims indicating that he joined the school in 1970.

However, the said school was established in 1974, contrary to the claims that President Tinubu graduated from the school in 1970.

Gbadamosi in his reaction to the trending issue on his X account said he witnessed the first set graduation in the school.

The former governorship candidate further stated that Tinubu was not among the first set who graduated from the school in 1979.

He further stated that he was a mate with the late Jide Tinubu in the school, but it is almost impossible for him to be four years junior to Tinubu’s father.

Gbadamosi wrote, “I attended GCL from 1978 to 1981. My aunt was the Vice-Principal for at least one of those years. I can confirm that I witnessed the graduation of the first set in 1979.

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu was definitely not among them.

“By pure coincidence, the late Jide Tinubu was my classmate at Lagos State School of Basic Studies, Agidingbi, Ikeja, opposite Cadbury.

“I could not possibly have been just 4 years the junior of his father in secondary school, could I?”

3 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Ballotti: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2023
Once a forger, ALWAYS A FORGER! grin

11 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Depriest2020: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
He's lying, he can't know all the graduands at the school at that time, over 50yrs ago, impossible.

4 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by ojun50(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Wahala no dey finish

3 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2023
Who takes a drunkard seriously. undecided

They should leave Asiwaju alone already

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by alsudan: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2023
Ok
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by KanwuliaExtra: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
He's lying, he can't know all the graduands at the school at that time, over 50yrs ago, impossible.

The school did not exist in 1970.
Who is the “liar” again?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Tntsi: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2023
From what is in the open rigbt now. Only a haruna tsunami kind of criminal judges can save tinubu.

Fake and forged certificate submitted under oath to inec has destroyed him.
According to CSU release, the government secondary school is also forge.
If tinubu can forge a certificate what else can he not forge?

2 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by englishmart(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2023
Everything about Ebola Ecowas INEC Tinubu is shrouded in lies. I'm not sure he remembers his real name.
First transgender president in history.

4 Likes

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Cyberterror: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2023
President Bola Tinubu is blessed by God. Anything he touches just dey enter. He doesn't labour in vain like Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by alsudan: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2023
The Late Hide Tinubu and Gbadamosi were classmates and friends.

Yet, Thiefnibuu in his forged documents claims he attended Government College Lagos Same period Gbadamosi was there.

Its just like being in JSS1 right now and my friends Father is in SS3 as the headboy.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Algrin: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2023
Looking for where to drop the goal post today. As expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Dotherightthing: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2023
So government college is now the issue abi

Hasn't Tinubu already withdrawn that certificate

Tinubu may have done primary and secondary school with his old names. Hence, he is hiding those credentials. cool

Pigsss die hard... cheesy
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by AdamuKD: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2023
Ebola Tinubu is a thief and a certificate forger

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Racoon(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2023
2. The certificate (we call it “diploma” in the US) that Tinubu submitted to INEC is inconsistent with the certificates CSU issued in 1979 and subsequently, indicating that Tinubu forged his.

Although he did legitimately graduate from Chicago State University in 1979, he obviously lost his certificate and, instead of applying for a replacement, decided to forge it. That strikes me as mysterious self-harm.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by slivertongue: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2023
tinubu made a false claim about attending GCL.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Khallicopyro: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2023
Interesting times ahead
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:35am On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:

What's wrong with you people, you are seeing the truth right in front of you yet you still saying trash.

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by yarimo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hehehe as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e dey pain Dem e dey sweet us chaii. To be a loser is bad
Gjrich:
I Witnessed First Graduation, Tinubu Was Not Among Government College’s Graduates’ – Ex-Governorship.

A former governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic People (PDP) in Lagos State, Babatunde Gbadamosi has reacted to the claim that President Bola Tinubu attended Government College, Lagos.
There have been some questions on the attendance of the President in the school, with claims indicating that he joined the school in 1970.

However, the said school was established in 1974, contrary to the claims that President Tinubu graduated from the school in 1970.

Gbadamosi in his reaction to the trending issue on his X account said he witnessed the first set graduation in the school.

The former governorship candidate further stated that Tinubu was not among the first set who graduated from the school in 1979.

He further stated that he was a mate with the late Jide Tinubu in the school, but it is almost impossible for him to be four years junior to Tinubu’s father.

Gbadamosi wrote, “I attended GCL from 1978 to 1981. My aunt was the Vice-Principal for at least one of those years. I can confirm that I witnessed the graduation of the first set in 1979.

“Bola Ahmed Tinubu was definitely not among them.

“By pure coincidence, the late Jide Tinubu was my classmate at Lagos State School of Basic Studies, Agidingbi, Ikeja, opposite Cadbury.

“I could not possibly have been just 4 years the junior of his father in secondary school, could I?”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:

You can't forget prominent graduands of your class. Someone must recognize and vet them.

Even if you didn't meet your classmates for 20 years,bonce any of them become a Governor , Senator and President someone amongst the class will recognize them. Unless the student only has his name on the register without coming to school.

He doesn't have to know everyone but his classmates can help vet everyone.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Dedeity: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
IconicR:
Who takes a drunkard seriously. undecided

They should leave Asiwaju alone already
You're behaving like a fool sometimes. Someone with first information is talking and you're calling him drunkard. You Tinubu rodents are so daft

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by Kakamorufu(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2023
E don happen

Matters arising

1 Like

Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by jude79(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:

Yes he's lying, while tinubu's son was his classmate, tinubu is 4 years older than his sons classmate, and almost five years older than his own son, what an achievement for jagaban, ;Dwhen a human continues to support lies against the truth, such humans reasoning will start lowering until it is below primitive animal level, and confusion sets in, truth will be become lies and lies becomes truth, I pity you tueh!!!
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by a4cube: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
So Tinubu graduated from the school in 1970 when they have not cleared the proposed school site for construction.

How shameless can people be.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by chrisxxx(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu!
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by asanausana91: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
do you know how many people graduated at that time?
How can you enter a school that was not in existence?
Tinubu enter the school in 1970 but the school started in 1974. How possible is that
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by asanausana91: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
jude79:

Yes he's lying, while tinubu's son was his classmate, tinubu is 4 years older than his sons classmate, and almost five years older than his own son, what an achievement for jagaban, ;Dwhen a human continues to support lies against the truth, such humans reasoning will start lowering until it is below primitive animal level, and confusion sets in, truth will be become lies and lies becomes truth, I pity you tueh!!!
tinubu daughter is 61 while tinubu is 71. For God sake how did he manage to give birth to that iyaloja at 10 years. A forger will certainly be a forger.
Re: I Witnessed First Govt College Graduation,Tinubu Was Not Among Them– Ex-governor by jude79(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
asanausana91:
tinubu daughter is 61 while tinubu is 71. For God sake how did he manage to give birth to that iyaloja at 10 years. A forger will certainly be a forger.

Don't you know that tinubu is exceptionally brilliant, at the age of ten, and as an expert in forgery, he forged his daughters birth grin

(1) (Reply)

Kano's Infrastructural Revolution (Pics) / Man Arrested With N12m In His Pocket / Lawyers Clash With Justices At Induction Of San's !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.