Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges (29979 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / Abdullahi Adamu Withdraws From Suit After Realizing Akpabio Forged Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by franchasofficia: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu the luckiest criminal on earth with super faithful corrupt supporters shocked

1 Like

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by floret23(f): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2023

Shaibu said Tinubu declared in his admission documents that he attended Government College, Lagos, and presented a 1970 GCE A-level result with grades E in Chemistry and Biology and an F in Physics.
I knew Tinubu was a dullard from birth. This is just a confirmation. First class in accounting my foot.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abu4shizo:
An average Yoruba Man is a useless man. Always running from truth because tribalism and Money. Very cheap people
how can you make such statement? Are you sure you are a human?

1 Like

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by joefelin2345: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abu4shizo:
An average Yoruba Man is a useless man. Always running from truth because tribalism and Money. Very cheap people
You must be a bastard & beast of no gender for insulting the Yoruba like this. Tell me who fought for the current Democracy? MKO Abiola sacrificed his life for this Democracy while Tinubu & others went on exile. What was your tribe's contributions to the present Democracy if I may ask beside just opening your dirty mouth any how?

1 Like

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by shinealight(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
Assuming Tinubu submitted a forged certificate to INEC (which is clearly wrong but possibly done to meet INEC deadline)…is that a ground for Atiku to plead at the Supreme Court? The point is that he attended CSU and graduated from there which satisfies the educational requirement to be President as per the Constitution. It has been stated that the Certificate itself is a mere ceremonial document!
Atiku cannot plead that ground because he did not plead this at the Tribunal as a ground for Tinubu’s disqualification. So, how can the Supreme Court rule on a fresh pleading? Anyone can come up with a hundred new things but they can never be entertained at the Supreme Court level. It looks like Atiku is going to ‘Lule’ (fall to the ground) at the Supreme Court if that’s what he’s banking on! cool cool

1 Like

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Shattuck(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:

Those who took Tinubu to Court know what they wanted. I guess they were out to get information on oath from a recognized organization where he made false claims or forged a document. And they have it. They want to prove that he enrolled into CSU with false claims, thus nullifying the certificate.
interesting, we need the truth.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by slivertongue: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Just dey play. The election is already over long time ago

the findings is the most important for now, atleast I know he made false claims and can sued for it. of course is over.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Alawode01(m): 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
So x is sign of admitted,you will get Sense,is like their sense is working revsese .
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Kukutente23: 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abu4shizo:
You're very stupid
nlfpmod Seun Mynd44
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Shattuck(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2023
mtngloetiartel:
Don't mind them. U see, one thing I sense about this CSU is that they are codedly playing wayo to save Tinubu. U see that redacted certificates are likely going to be a problem for Atiku. CSU only need to tell Atiku that the certificate Tinubu is parading and submitted to INEC is a fake one. The reason is because CSU had been claiming they don't keep copies of certificates they issued. They said they can't locate Tinubu's original certificate. So, how do they now get redacted copies they tendered as sample for comparison? How do they know that those copies where issued by them? How come they can't tell that the one Tinubu is parading is original or fake? because some people are saying the certificate Tinubu used for INEC matched one of the redacted copies. This is subtly saying Tinubu's certificate is authentic. Yet CSU has maintained that they can't authenticate Tinubu's own. Can you see the loophole? However, there are other discrepancy revealed from the other records on Tinubu that exposed his deceits. Atiku and Lawyers will need to be smarter to utilize them against Tinubu at the supreme court
true I suspect the school too, because they are so laid back concerning the whole issue, i feel same way.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by gudugudumeje: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
LET ATIKU and his co-travellers go and die into the lagoon in Lagos or, Dubai. Pinto.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by dinachi(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
duro4chang:
The lawyer is daft. Anyway he go sap Atiku taya
No. You are the daft. You can't read with comprehension.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by aestake: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Whether it's a wild goose chase or a fishing expedition, one thing is certain, Tinubu forged the certificate he submitted to INEC
yep!
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Driversline: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes

CSU 0011 and CSU 0012 match the one tinubu summited to INEC.
Even the secondary school mentioned above is the school I pass out in ibadan, Government college ibadan and truly we are seeing his pictures in the school museum! Because everyone has there face in the school museum! That is all I know from the atiku lawyer write up! 100% he attend our School! Same as great people like woke Soyinka and many
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by sleeknaija(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Jatuski:

https://authorityngr.com/2023/10/03/csu-records-tinubu-submitted-forged-documents-to-inec-atikus-aide/#:~:text=Former%20Vice%20President%20Atiku%20Abubakar's,to%20the%20Independent%20National%20Electoral

Chai. C as them dey drag our presido grin
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by FireUpNow(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
SAMBARRY:
December dey come so lawyers wan do detty December grin

Any lawyer wey tell politicians the truth no ready to sell market cheesy
I don hear you oo. Make lawyers dey hammer on top of Atiku dey go jejely

1 Like

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by ABCDEOLA: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abu4shizo:
You are useless, your children will be useless, your generation are useless
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by victorazyvictor(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nonsense

CSU produced Bates labeled as CSU 0011 and CSU 0012 diplomas prepared for other CSU students (with their names redacted for privacy) which match the format of the Tinubu replacement diploma dated June 27, 1997.

Is obvious you don't know the objective of the whole thing.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
Mumu people.. If you no chop Athief'ku money, wetin you gain.
The transcript from Southwest College (now Richard Daley College), which Tinubu used in gaining admission into CSU, states clearly that Tinubu was a female. So, how did Tinubu transform into a man at a time when gender altering surgeries did not exist
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by 77up(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2023
Abu4shizo:
You all idiots should continue hating on Yoruba, very soon ,you-all will change mouths and monikers to lick Yoruba and Hausa butts when looking for political support since una 5% can never take you anywhere.

Tribalistic bigot.
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
favor914:
After all said & done from CIA to FBI, he will still be your president.
He will be your president in Hell, with your grandpa n papa. Bunch of riffraffs. Agbaya
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Drbarmes(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
the more mysterious you are, the more powerful you become. Tinubu is really applying the "48 laws of power"
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by abibun: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
Who is the daft between the two of you?
If discovered that you gained admission with a fake o'level result, what becomes the degree you earned with it?
EmperorCaesar:
Does this even make sense to u?
He should resign after the school just authenticated his original and replacement certificate and even released his transcript

As far as today is concern, you are the daftest person around
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by abibun: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
How come the set he claimed to graduate with said they don't know him as their mate
Driversline:

Even the secondary school mentioned above is the school I pass out in ibadan, Government college ibadan and truly we are seeing his pictures in the school museum! Because everyone has there face in the school museum! That is all I know from the atiku lawyer write up! 100% he attend our School! Same as great people like woke Soyinka and many
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by themanderon: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
I can see from the comments of some people on this forum that we have a Long way to go as a people and as a nation.
We don't care about any wrongdoing by the political class so long as the person is from our tribe or ethnic group. Truly a people deserve the kind of government they get.
Nigeria will not get better with this kind of mentality. This is what caused the rot we found ourselves in presently.
We are a shameless country run by a group of shameless and criminally minded leaders.

2 Likes

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by RPG2020(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2023
Nigeria youths are the problem I'm in my house come and beat me 😭
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
Shattuck:
was it CSU who gave him the diploma he submitted to inec? This has always been the issue, I don't understand why you guys always make things complicated for yourself.

As simple as ABC. He was an A student, he did attend the school, but that's not the question, do some people read at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Dadadididacontr: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
The fuuulishness in him as commenced.

Awon omo ti n figbaju ji Baba won.

j
Abu4shizo:
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by Larryndelaw: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
slivertongue:

the findings is the most important for now, atleast I know he made false claims and can sued for it. of course is over.
Go ahead and sue for it instead of ranting on the internet. All what you people are saying is just insinuating., rumors and sentiments. I don't fall for that. I argue on fact. Not emotions
Re: CSU Records: Tinubu Submitted Forged Documents To INEC, Atiku’s Aide Alleges by searchlight: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2023
femisplash:
Mumu people.. If you no chop Athief'ku money, wetin you gain.
You that's hungry but stupid at the same time nko. Money you no see chop but supporting who is making your father hungry in the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos) / Army Gives Free Medical Care In Delta (pics) / Container Loaded With Military Uniforms And Weapons Disappears In Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.