Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,677 members, 7,951,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 04:48 AM

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (36320 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by thetelz(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
Na them super pass if dem come get moderate stuffs shain, ahhhhh!!!!!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
I prefer the slim one with big melon on their chest
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
i love big women,not that slim girls are not sexy or attractive,but i'm always gonna go for big girls, grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by yme1(f): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
Lol @topic
Of course there are men out there who loves slim and non curvy Girls like me  tongue
Look on the bright side slim chicks are very carry able  grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
hamsky:

[size=20pt]I like lepa with small back and moderate headlamp e.g the lepa babe for wande coal bompa to bompa video[/size]
Lmao @ headlamp
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Candyness(f): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

@Candyness,

I don't understand how a good looking babe like you would get cranky on beauty or sexy or pretty related topics. If you were abnormal or shapeless then its understandable.

Why do you let people get into your skin when its not like you have craw craw or eczema. Except of course you stole the picture on your profile because I can't seem to reconcile your good looks to your agbero approach.

Nayah was speaking about herself or explaining the topic at hand and you decided to attack her for no just cause. Do you envy her? The other time it was Ogugua88 then Inked. You don't need it because you look good but you are not potraying your looks or size well. Nayah on the other hand is repping plus size to the fullest without loosing her personality. Learn from her.

Please do something about you picture pose, I think its responsible for your utterances wink  wink wink

Cundi, cuddle or wotever your name is you fat belly dancer. B!tch you know am hot, I know am hot, you know I know am hot and B!tch guess what, I could take your man anyday although he probably be ugly. B!tch  my advise to you ugly gorrilla, instead of hatin of slim hot chicks like me, I suggest you go find ways to loose weight. B!tch you can always start my joggin from Lagos to NewYork. Cuddlemi is what you call yourself. If I had my way, I would help you with a dirty slap. Am hot, you dont like  it, stuff ya. Holla!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Cuddlemii: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Cundi, cuddle or wotever your name is you fat belly dancer. B!tch you know am hot, I know am hot, you know I know am hot and B!tch guess what, I could take your man anyday although he probably be ugly. B!tch  my advise to you ugly gorrilla, instead of hatin of slim hot chicks like me, I suggest you go find ways to loose weight. B!tch you can always start my joggin from Lagos to NewYork. Cuddlemi is what you call yourself. If I had my way, I would help you with a dirty slap. Am hot, you dont like  it, stuff ya. Holla!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are not worth my space, time & utterances. Its obvious you are someone's second handle on here. People with multiple usernames should learn how to draw the line & do it perfectly well. I would do a better job at imitating characters. No babe would talk like this. It a guy using a girls pix to disturb the peace of Nlanders.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by naijalodge(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Give me Nicky Minaj,shes all i have ever wanted. grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIgur 8 is a must--------------------------------------------- If a girl doesn't have figure 8, that is small waist, wide hips, narrow shoulder, den she fit go her papa house. I go for shapes rather than weight in women. I hate gross fat ( you know that kind I'm talking, like a piece of bread soaked in water and gross thin, like famine victim). Anything btw is fine but good shape is my number 1. If she looks like John Terry or Didier Drogba from behind, adios.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Lax75(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are not worth my space, time & utterances. Its obvious you are someone's second handle on here. People with multiple usernames should learn how to draw the line & do it perfectly well. I would do a better job at imitating characters. No babe would talk like this. It a guy using a girls pix to disturb the peace of Nlanders.

You took the words right out of my thoughts! Maybe this person wants to be a chick so bad. Na wa for identity crisis. Either that or its a she who is a taco bell-eating, bell-shaped, sex-deprived and educationally-deficient b@#tch in heels.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Kcwarren: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2011
Love 'em slim GURLS'
Most are sharp and brilliant!
FAT gurls are dUMMIES!!
No offence please
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by tissot84: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2011
i am dude who is very much attracted to slim gals. i dnt care if u have the Manchester or the Arsenal but all i care is the way u walk/work ur slim body but u must be fine facially, maybe tall like 5.10 and above. ok mayb i can manage 5.9.

but most gal add weight after marriage especially after birth so y not go someone slim who is capable of managing the fat.

Am not against the fat people becos
1) am on the big size too not big asin 6ft and size 36 waist size
2) and i exercise alot becos anytin i eat adds alot of fat to me .
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Candyness(f): 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Honey you sound like a jerk. My swag indimidates you and you know it. B1tch i wish I could B!tch slap u and you not even woman enough to put up your ugly picture
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by freepeople: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Cundi, cuddle or wotever your name is you fat belly dancer. B!tch you know am hot, I know am hot, you know I know am hot and B!tch guess what, I could take your man anyday although he probably be ugly. B!tch  my advise to you ugly gorrilla, instead of hatin of slim hot chicks chicken grin like me, I suggest you go find ways to loose weight. B!tch you can always start my joggin from Lagos to NewYork. Cuddlemi is what you call yourself. If I had my way, I would [size=16pt]help you with a dirty slap[/size]. Am hot, you dont like  it, stuff ya. Holla!

Candyness:

Honey you sound like a jerk. [size=16pt]My swag[/size] indimidates you and you know it. B1tch [size=16pt]i wish I could B!tch slap u[/size] and you not even woman enough to put up your ugly picture

[size=18pt]Boy! stop faking it. . . u sounds too masculine[/size] grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Candyness(f): 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
freepeople:

[size=18pt]Boy! stop faking it. . . u sounds too masculine[/size]  grin

sound? you can hear my voice? Some people are on crack in here. Oh dear grin grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

abomination!!

you are hot? i mean - did you really utter those words?
you are hot? with that housegirl face of yours?? grin grin grin
you won't understand the meaning of being hot if plastered on your face like a facial scrub!!!

the standard in nigeria must have hit the lowest in the past few years.
fuckin hell, what is going on down there these days? nigerian males in nigeria - shame on you all for lying to this babe she's hot.
what the feck - did your balls fall off?

hot babes don't blow their trumpets here and there.
they lie low!
go home, put your head in a freezer and lie down afterwards.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by gascoign1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

YOU CAN NOT FOOL US HERE, YOU BE REAL ORIGINAL BLACK IDIOT MAN FROM TOGO!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by gascoign1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Honey you sound like a jerk. My swag indimidates you and you know it. B1tch i wish I could B!tch slap u and you not even woman enough to put up your ugly picture

FINE BABE NUR DEY SHOW HER SELF, IMPOSTOR LEAVE THIS NOW!! OR THUNDER GO FIRE YOU
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Ekiti1: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
y me:

Lol @topic
Of course there are men out there who loves slim and non curvy Girls like me  tongue
Look on the bright side slim chicks are very carry able  grin
Carryable.
Thats the word. Somebody u can easily carry into the hospital ward when in labour. Not sm1 that will require ten nurses to even move her from the car. Grin. Grin.
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by freepeople: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

sound?  you can hear my voice? I'm on crack in here.  cheesy  Oh dear grin    grin

You are not far from the truth grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by gascoign1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
slim,curve and swagish with good character
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by ektbear: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness is not bad, but her vanity is a bit too much. Tone it down a bit  ma'am smiley
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
ekt_bear:

Candyness is not bad, but her vanity is a bit too much. Tone it down a bit  ma'am smiley

she's average! grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by freepeople: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
coogar:

she's he's average! grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Natasha2(f): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
hahahahaha ewo una wan finish candy oh  grin grin grin grin lol nl peeps won't seize to amaze me

gascoign1:

YOU CAN NOT FOOL US HERE, YOU BE REAL ORIGINAL BLACK  MAN FROM TOGO!

Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by emofine(f): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2011
I laugh @ those who have hit on [b]Man[/b]dyness . . . your sexuality has been compromised now grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Natasha2(f): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2011
"@op pheww na wa for some questions of course there are guys who like slim girls duh  undecided
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Candyness(f): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
emofine:

I laugh @ those who have hit on [b]Man[/b]dyness . . . your sexuality has been compromised now grin

Emofine sound like the same B!tch called Natasha. If y'all so hot, put up your pictures. y,all B!tches are invited to kiss my a*** twice and am sure you would like it
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by coogar: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
freepeople:

he's average!

be a gentleman!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by freepeople: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
coogar:

be a gentleman!

grin grin
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2011
For me, If u are slim, then u must have very big bréasts for me to look at u. I love very big brèasted women!
Re: Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? by emofine(f): 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
Candyness:

Emofine sound like the same B!tch called Natasha. If y'all so hot, put up your pictures. y,all B!tches are invited to kiss my a***  twice and am sure you would like it

Ol boy I suggest you hold your tongue and hang your balls. . . .who do you think you're fooling with your masculine energy? you wey wan fight woman. . .you no sabi shame?

How about I post my picture once you MAN up and display your true identity, punk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics) / A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.