Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa (17412 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhariโ€™s Ministerial List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Julius1995(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
She/he is actually exceptionally stupid to say the simple truth
SultanOfPuna:

So let me get this straight
Nigerians don't care about politics
They only care about food,money connection?

Politics and policies are what make or break an economy
You must be the most stupidest Nigerian I have ever meet. And I've meet thousands

That is like saying I don't care who cooks my food. I will eat whatever politicians cook for me.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Kingzjayzee: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
When will witchcraft name him?
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by shonepa(m): 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
We sha know how una take dey use one school name for UK, they scam people. Where e lead u?.....more scams.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by luluman: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Those who drafted him to that list must have Influenza.
yet you are here on nairaland morning & night. Are you not ashamed? How many influence you even get on nairaland sef.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by johnaruson(m): 12:41am On Oct 04, 2023
Does Tynubu have fang?
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

You don't need to run Na, nigeria is your country.come back first cheesy

At least if you claim to be standing on the truth you must be bold enough to defend it with your full chest smiley

HYPOCRITE!

You clapped your hands when Tinubu ran away from NIGERIA ABI?
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by bot101(m): 2:44am On Oct 04, 2023
yoniehuin:
Nobody knows him apart from social media people

People in real life are more interested in providing food on the table for themselves and their family.

There are millions of Nigerians who dont care about Nigeria politics and its drama or social media and its drama, they are busy trying to get what is important to them which is family, food, business and connections in the real world

Looooool! Shows how unbelievably ignorant you and the criminal mastermind apologists are. Someone that was written directly by the Indian PM? Make I stop there first. At least you know who he is. Dey play!!
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 3:37am On Oct 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

HYPOCRITE!

You clapped your hands when Tinubu ran away from NIGERIA ABI?
ran away? Who is pursuing him? grin

Person no get right to travel and come back whenever him deem fit again? cheesy

Can we say the same of Mr hundeyin? So where's the hypocrisy here because if you claim to be standing on the truth you should be able to defend it anywhere boldly cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 3:40am On Oct 04, 2023
stormborn28:

Tinubu the drug lord no run during NADECO time when they fought Abacha regime
lmaooo so traveling out of your country to take holiday Na run away? cheesy

If he ran away like you claimed, he's not supposed to be back to Nigeria but why is broda hundeyin not back to Nigeria? cheesy

Anyone close the gate of nigeria or say make him no come nigeria? cheesy

Question nimo Bere o and I believe question kofaja grin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 3:41am On Oct 04, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Baba, fortune or misfortune, man gas chop nw.

grin
ehennn cheesy

Na now you come cheesy

Meanwhile I'm Baba fortunate cool thank you cool
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by HNICEARTH: 6:10am On Oct 04, 2023
yoniehuin:

Nobody cares about David Hundeyin in the real world in lagos

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online on twitter, outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.

He is thousand of miles away from you, and you are here wasting your time arguing and trying to explain that people dont know david hundeyin.

A 33 yr old in exile, and you still somehow and foolishly compared him with a 2-term governor, a sitting president who should be around 80yrs old.

Again, he is not popular. Such gormless rhetoric. Get a life, a meaningful one
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Kaiser20: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Honoured to be named among the 100 Most Influential Powers Behind the State by @statecraftinc statecraftinc.com/100-powers-behโ€ฆ

@DavidHundeyin
So David Hundeyin is more influential than Reno Omokiri.
Reno needs to work harder
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
ran away? Who is pursuing him? grin

Person no get right to travel and come back whenever him deem fit again? cheesy

Can we say the same of Mr hundeyin? So where's the hypocrisy here because if you claim to be standing on the truth you should be able to defend it anywhere boldly cheesy

Tinubu stayed outside NIGERIA throughout ABACHA's over 6 years rule, nobody told him when to come back.
It's not even up to 10 years David travelled and you are shouting as if he is your father.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by Toni19: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2023
A man what was paid hugesome money to distract Nigerians from main issue bothering governance. He is working for the class u can't imagine. All later will understand that this guy belongs to the very core class of fake news carriers.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by illuminutty: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
yoniehuin:

Tinubu is more popular than Hundeyin in Lagos, I have never heard about Hundeyin until i came online on twitter, outside of social media, people just want to put their lives in order. Chicago certificate, Judge gilbert and co, isnt their concerns.

At least, you know him on Twitter X. Where do they know you and your papa?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by illuminutty: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2023
yoniehuin:

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Tinubu stayed outside NIGERIA throughout ABACHA's over 6 years rule, nobody told him when to come back.
It's not even up to 10 years David travelled and you are shouting as if he is your father.
mechionu there cool grin

So I don't have any right to travel to anywhere in the world that I want to and stay for as long as I want to Abi wetin this one dey cap sef grin

Oro re need epe grin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
mechionu there cool grin

So I don't have any right to travel to anywhere in the world that I want to and stay for as long as I want to Abi wetin this one dey cap sef grin

Oro re need epe grin

Then shut up there on David's issue.

Block head HYPOCRITE.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by NewDea4: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Honoured to be named among the 100 Most Influential Powers Behind the State by @statecraftinc statecraftinc.com/100-powers-behโ€ฆ

@DavidHundeyin

Zombie slaves will shed hot tears on this thread
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Then shut up there on David's issue.

Block head HYPOCRITE.
lmaooo grin

Vacation is different from being a fugitive grin
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo grin

Vacation is different from being a fugitive grin

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Tinubu went on vacation during ABACHA's regime?

Hahahaha hahahaha!

How old were you in 1996?

I guess I've been engaging a minor unknowningly.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by stormborn28(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo so traveling out of your country to take holiday Na run away? cheesy

If he ran away like you claimed, he's not supposed to be back to Nigeria but why is broda hundeyin not back to Nigeria? cheesy

Anyone close the gate of nigeria or say make him no come nigeria? cheesy

Question nimo Bere o and I believe question kofaja grin

You lack historical education.. Go and study how NADECO fought Abacha and many of its members fled the country because of Abacha reign.. Many of you APC supporters are daft.. Just look at your reply. Nonsense everywhere
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by hollywater: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
This boy with a nose that looks like that of a rat is influential? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Those who drafted him to that list must have Influenza.
But you know your transgender president right?
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha hahahaha!

Tinubu went on vacation during ABACHA's regime?

Hahahaha hahahaha!

How old were you in 1996?

I guess I've been engaging a minor unknowningly.
oponu Ni e.so because I exposed your double standards you're now calling yourself names
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
stormborn28:

You lack historical education.. Go and study how NADECO fought Abacha and many of its members fled the country because of Abacha reign.. Many of you APC supporters are daft.. Just look at your reply. Nonsense everywhere
smh
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by CloudTrees(f): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

@DavidHundeyin
the website isn't going through
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2023
SAMBARRY:
oponu Ni e.so because I exposed your double standards you're now calling yourself names

That's not the answer to the question;

How old are you in 1996?

Simple question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Oct 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

That's not the answer to the question;

How old are you in 1996?

Simple question.
that information is NOT RELEVANT to the issue at hand but if you must know since you want to claim elder,in 1996 I was 3,856 years old cool
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2023
SAMBARRY:
that information is NOT RELEVANT to the issue at hand but if you must know since you want to claim elder,in 1996 I was 3,856 years old cool

3 years?

No wonder you are talking like this.

Anyway, I'm not holding anything against you because of your age.

You need to read more to know more about your country.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

3 years?

No wonder you are talking like this.

Anyway, I'm not holding anything against you because of your age.

You need to read more to know more about your country.
did I say 3 years or you're just assuming?
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by MEGAWATCH: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
SAMBARRY:
did I say 3 years or you're just assuming?

I'm older than you so I know when a boy of your age is talking in riddles.
Re: David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

I'm older than you so I know when a boy of your age is talking in riddles.
lol you are a comedian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'joining APC Makes The Brain Stop Working' 4 More Daniel Bwala Anti-tinubu Remar / Bobrisky Didnโ€™t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison โ€“ Officials / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.