Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Marriage Or Business - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Or Business (11712 Views)

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Marriage Or Business by Streetmovement(m): 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You bleeped up when you took her back.

She had a plan and she used you to achieve it

Wise up next time
Re: Marriage Or Business by Chetas81(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourselves with what is sputum which many of you mistake for reasonable analysis! The real world out there is none of that! undecided
you mean in this your Nigeria trump called shithole, sorry oooooo
Re: Marriage Or Business by HillaryNelo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
AllKnowing:
Men…

Never build a woman up at your own expense. You’re hurt only because you think you lost your investment while she’s made some solid gains.

No? Think about it deeply.

Go now and be as selfish as you can; notice I didn’t say stingy or tight-fisted. Love yourself first. Then love your woman. Build your finances and body first, before setting your woman up. Got the gist?

Do for yourself first, then do for her!
thanks for this advice ma man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / How To Make Love With A Virgin & She Will Love You Forever Part 2 / Couple Caught Having Sekz In A Car, Shamed By Residents -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.