Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,716 members, 7,921,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... (904 Views)

Loneliness Is Tough / Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Depression And Loneliness Is Driving Me Crazy...pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2023
After i lose my 2 girlfriends i thought of staying away from relationship

It not up to 2month now, loneliness wan tear my soul away, i cant think, eat, sleep without thinking about talking a girl or being loved

It even get to a stage i got jealous of my guy in relationship thinking of snatching their gf

How can i fix this psychological loneliness of not be in relationship, i can't take it again

Note : i dont wanna enter relationship again cos it bondage to me
Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by dawnomike(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
manoflove22:
After i lose my 2 girlfriends i thought of staying away from relationship

It not up to 2month now, loneliness wan tear my soul away, i cant think, eat, sleep without thinking about talking a girl or being loved

It even get to a stage i got jealous of my guy in relationship thinking of snatching their gf

How can i fix this psychological loneliness of not be in relationship, i can't take it again

Note : i dont wanna enter relationship again cos it bondage to me
Enroll in an online course. It will keep you occupied

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Idonweak: 3:15am On Oct 04, 2023
I've been single for close to two years. Just 2 months you're here ranting. You better learn how to be alone.

2 Likes

Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Oct 04, 2023
manoflove22:
After i lose my 2 girlfriends i thought of staying away from relationship. It not up to 2month now, loneliness wan tear my soul away, i cant think, eat, sleep without thinking about talking a girl or being loved It even get to a stage i got jealous of my guy in relationship thinking of snatching their gf. How can i fix this psychological loneliness of not be in relationship, i can't take it again Note : i dont wanna enter relationship again cos it bondage to me
I am glad that you recognize it for what it is, a mental illness, and even more elated that you quite understand that the last thing you need in such a situation is to enter into a relationship in order to pretend-treat it. undecided

To treat loneliness, you need to understand your loneliness. Search inside of you to realize the core reason for the feeling of incompleteness ---- loneliness. Once you identify them, set out to resolve them one by one. If you need to solicit the help of a professional mental health therapist in doing so, do not hesitate at all. Once you have resolved those deep-seated problems, you will find that even the jealousy you Once felt towards your friend would vanish into thin air and relationships no longer on the front burner it was the case before it all. undecided
Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:02am On Oct 04, 2023
OP,you are busy enough,you are not making enough money.get busy and leave woman.
Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Gee64: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Stay committed to your job.
Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Samuelojonla123(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2023
The OP is not a real nigga.......

1 Like

Re: Loneliness Is Killing Me I Think I Need...... by Autobot05: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Been single since 2021 October

You have to adapt

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Seen As A Dirty Act? / When You Say All Women Are Runs Girls / We Women Are A Beast Of Burden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.