Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:47 AM

Customize Your Blog With One Of These: - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Customize Your Blog With One Of These: (817 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Post On A Blog With Phone / Wordpress Blog With Smf Forum Integrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customize Your Blog With One Of These: by shole(m): 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2007
hello everyone i'm proud to introduce to you, my blog customization service. I'm giving it out as a special offer to all formites that will be interested in having the service.
Take a look @ www.soladollar.e-zau.com, www.soladollar..com

you know! There are about 58 million websites online, and about 237 million blogs worldwide, you might ask why blogs are so numerous than websites. The reason is this, blogs are search engine friendly meaning that they get indexed faster than websites, you acn easily update a blog than a website, giving you c an upper hand over websites. With a little effort in the area of traffic you will be ranked no 1 in no time in your area of interest or niche.
Why customization
Customization gives your blog a profesional look and worldclass taste.
You get subscribed to rss feed automatically with this service, its has ben worked upon really hard
Customization helps you to maximise to the fullest your blogs potentiality.
Your links and codes will properly fit in with a customized template.
With these customization, you will have adsense inbetween, above or below your posts.
You will be taking your blog to the next level with these customization.
You will have your visitors glued to your blog.
You will easily get a social bookmarking in the bookmarking places on the web because your blog will clearly stand out.
You dont have to repost, it will be shown automatically. Everything including your Banner headline and banner rider.

use this medium to further make your blog known world wide, A blog with a unique template stand out of the crowd.
internetbrief@gmail.com
Re: Customize Your Blog With One Of These: by denniz(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2007
k, can you teach me what a blog is and how to blog? i don't know it!
Re: Customize Your Blog With One Of These: by shole(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2007
Thanks for the reply Denniz, Of course i will gladly teach you all you need do is contact me internetbrief@gmail.com
You will be taught everything, and will also be given some tools and resources you will need ok.

Just send a mail to internetbrief@gmail.com
Re: Customize Your Blog With One Of These: by Phiry(m): 2:54am On Sep 24, 2007
I saw your blog, It's fine and I am impressed with the content.
Did you say you are selling the templates?

You may get some free things to sell from http://www.onlineincomepointer.com/freeresources.html

I keep on adding to it so you may check back occassionally.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name For N1,100/yr Only (not Joking) / Webmasters! Are You Proudly Nigerian? Share Your Experiences! / Chatting On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.