Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,647 members, 7,902,017 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up (38394 Views)

Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by jamesversion: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Men should learn to help a lady without expecting anything in return undecided.

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Good for nothing men everywhere!!!
Bunch of morons!!

The guy wey dey fvck this girl no dey try. He should fvck de hell outta her so as to reconfigure her sense of reasoning. undecided
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by livenija: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Reminderz:
well well well... he realised his foolishness and decides to take back what he owns... after he has learnt the hard way... I would rather invest in myself, my family than someone I call girlfriend... men do foolish things when they are in love, but instead of the women to see this as a sign of his genuine love for them, they will rather use him till he has become shadow of his former self...

I won't be surprised if the reason they had to stop dating was because she was cheating on him which is quite normal to these people that refer themselves to "Gen Z hoes" ... but do you expect her to say the truth of what really transpired between them? lol, in a delusional woman's world, she's never wrong... even when caught in the act, it's all the man's fault... taking responsibility for their wrongdoings is never their thing, they will rather shift blame than change themselves for the better... yeah, the delusion is high like that...
man I respect ur talk here, u don know them finish.

She dey look like who go dey bang around dey collect things but no wan stress her self
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Ade1177: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2023
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

The funny part is it’s very easy for women to make money in our society than men because they’re more favored

But to a broke woman it’s never her fault rather she’ll peg her brokenness on her struggling boyfriend

I wonder money and success is a gender based thing

They’ll rather change boyfriend than get a job

When they get a good caring man they’ll still cheat on him

The part where you said

They will rather change boyfriend than get a job

Is very true
Just like them praying to marry a rich husband

They will not pray for them to get rich themselves
Then marry a guy to take him out of poverty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
My G, haha if nah pant yu buy 4 her and she find another caretaker collect d pant
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Phred1717: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2023
By their fruits and spoken words, you shall know them[quote author=Jennyclay post=126186853]Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Crafteck1: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

If you like spend millions and billions on me, if I don’t love you anymore I will kindly end the relationship.

And you try to forcefully take my property from me just because you bought it for me then I would have to report you to the police or sue you for stealing.

Bunch of morons!!

Learn to give to men without expectations..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Revolva(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Good one...take it if you can..oo cos these creatures can never be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2023
This is why we keep telling you guys go for foreign ladies...Nigerian girls are loveless , careless and many of them of today are not wife materials

That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale advises us to beware of nigerian girls they are all uselesss

if i were the one, i will collect everyting i have done for her gbam

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by NOwazobia: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2023
chima47:
This was a gift of love, note that he was having sex with this lady all this while, for me l don't think it's the right thing to do.
They were having sex with each other, should be the right word.

Sex benefits ladies more and they equally enjoy it more.

When you think beyond the surface of life and the relationship between male and female across all lives, you will realized the man is an eternal slave to their female counterpart.

The deception is to make man think with his ego and strength that he is the head, while the woman enjoys all the benefit whether sex or properties.

The man is inversely wired to forever serve the woman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by olamike02: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2023
The guy did the right thing. Why are you trying to blackmail this your ex. Idi o je eleyi. How can you and your newfound love be comfortable in someone's else investment in you. Very wicked thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Learson Number, one - never invest in a woman.

Never train a girl in school.

Give them peenut. A woman can leave you over night without prior signs.
I recall the girl I once assisted through out her school days, after service she got another man and dump me. All of a sudden she started calling me again!

Thank God that the man is uselessing her right now. She is always complaining to me that the man is going after other girls, but she forgot how she left me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Go and advice her madam technical adviser.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by REGINALD001(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2023
You sounds like a habitual cheat, but you can prove me wrong if you are not.

quote author=Jennyclay post=126186853]Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish.

Bunch of morons!![/quote]
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Basicend: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

See this armed robber - entitled specie. .

Daughter of Eve. . I pity guys that will locate you. .
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by simfrost90210: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2023
Simple!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by LivingSage: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2023
To think with all these vituperations against men online, you'll still over love one man real life is so astonishing Jennifer sad

There's no hard human being anywhere, you'll eventually fall completely for a man.
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by IPDGP: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2023
All men should emulate this, except women that came into relationship with ratio of 60:40.
Those with ratio 95:5 please collect everything from them
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by WoroSeeWoro(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Na your type dem go kpai with juju....so why did u collect in the first place.....when you know you will end the love romance that means you are a con artist and need to be dealth with....

you think say men de fear police again , wetin police wan do....shameless broke girls...wey no get conscience
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Mccullum: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
of course!!! I have said it before in one of my post and I will say it again . What ever gift you’re buying for me must carry my name on the receipt if not then keep your useless and nonsense gift to yourself in order to avoid this childish embarrassment from you useless men!!!! undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back

How many gifts have you bought to men in their names?

entitlement mentality is an act of greediness and inconsiderate.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Wizpa(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Wondering why you have more shares than likes ?? undecided
Well... I am part of the people that shared your stupidity for the whole world to see.

If them born you well, post your picture make men identify you!

Dunce!!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by newnigerdelta00: 10:28am On Oct 04, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vHg0P91qjg?si=uB7jB4UJfCXGrtN_

He collected the kiosk he built for her when they stopped dating.

A beautiful lady, Amara Doris, has narrated how her ex boyfriend collected back the kiosk he built for her after they broke up.

Do you support what the guy did or is it childish?

Beautiful
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Starz825(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
English is always important my brother, I know you wanted to explain, and I have nothing against it..... But the word I used there is “INVEST”

you and the other 3 people that liked your post are dingus

investment involves spending....

Every dime you spend on a lady whether directly or indirectly is an investment in the relationship....
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Olawade24: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!

Thief!!! God punish you. Ole!!! I feel like beating you to a pup.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by JasonScoolari: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Starz825:

you and the other 3 people that liked your post are dingus

investment involves spending....

Every dime you spend in a relationship whether directly or indirectly is an investment....

See how you're being insultive.... Shows you are barren upstairs.
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by thaoriginator: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see a simp renting a shop for her, I see her cheating on the simp, I see the simp coming to social media to cry.

This I have seen.
hmmm, legend of the seer 👀
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by DebbieNotNice: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2023
Don't let anybody gaslight you into not collecting your property back from women. Even quavo a rich dude collected his leased Bentley from saweetie
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2023
tuoyoojo:
It is the reason of taking back things

Ugandan politician takes back ambulance she donated, now this one

I am reminded of the adage that says

When the trap refused to catch the prey, it must return the bait to the owner

Ambulance she probably took a loan to buy you want her to just let them keep it inspite of the fact that the investment did not yield any fruit grin
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Starz825(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
See how you're being insultive.... Shows you are barren upstairs.

thank you for describing yourself....

pls don't forget few minutes ago, you didn't know there is a correlation between investment and spending... grin
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Foreign231(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2023
I see everyone praising the guy which I don’t feel bad about that.

But as for me, I do not give to girls what I cannot lose. Even if we break up, whatever I’ve given you, I’ve given you. Na me go know say I no go give you pass wetin I fit lose, that one na personal orientation from day 1.
These ladies can be funny 😄 tbh. If my girlfriend no fit work and make money for herself, hehe make she dey play. She no fit enter my house. We go just dey gather dey noni. Work and make money. I don’t know what hard in that o. Once you start working and making money, you know the importance of the little 1k we give you. One thing I know is, Una no fit wise pass us. Forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by CondemnBattery(f): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2023
How many men have you helped. Leaches everywhere.
Jennyclay:

Bunch of morons!!
Re: Man Takes Back The Kiosk He Built For His Girlfriend After They Broke Up by Felaincarnated: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Descendants of famous EVE
Taylor92:
The new boyfriend should get her another one

Baba kuku think ahead that he made a moveable shop incase women decide to be women

No be my money and shop you go take feed your new lover

As you reject my love then reject everything that comes with it

No dey allow women use emotions manipulate you

The funny part is it’s very easy for women to make money in our society than men because they’re more favored

But to a broke woman it’s never her fault rather she’ll peg her brokenness on her struggling boyfriend

I wonder money and success is a gender based thing

They’ll rather change boyfriend than get a job

When they get a good caring man they’ll still cheat on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.