Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:31 AM

❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ - Car Talk (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ (26090 Views)

Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 4:00pm On Oct 14
♥️♥️🚘🚘🚘🚘
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:16pm On Oct 14
More flooded cars will be shipped to Nigeria soon. Once you see the Florida flood, you'll understand why.

Just make sure you invite me to help you check any car you wanna buy from now. I don't think I need to stress the importance from here.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:19pm On Oct 14
Quite a busy day at the office. Safe driving back home y'all♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:59pm On Oct 14
Home at last. What a day! Busy busy day at the office. I should get some rest but I still need to attend to some queries on my WhatsApp 🥱🥱

Na una dey enjoy my youth😅
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:30pm On Oct 14
Y'all should rest good. Ciao ❤️❤️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:15am On Oct 15
Good good morning Ladies and Gents. AutoConsult is up and flying.

Let me know if you need a car inspected today or any other day.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:22am On Oct 15
🚘🚘🚘🚘♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 1:53pm On Oct 15
Trust y'all are having a great week already? I am if you are wondering. I hope you are not about buying a car without a professional's input. Na me go first yab you if wahala start o. Ehnehn
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:02pm On Oct 15
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 6:59pm On Oct 15
Quite a day at the office. I'm knackered🥱🥱
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:51pm On Oct 15
Send in your inspection requests. I'm available for tomorrow.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:47pm On Oct 15
Appears I'll be sleeping early today. If I don't respond to your message, I'll do that when I wake up in the middle of the night. I'll still hang around for a bit though.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:15am On Oct 16
Goodnight ♥️♥️
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:11am On Oct 16
Good good morning to everyone reading this. It's a beautiful Wednesday morning and we are at AutoConsult are up and ready to serve you hot hot. Send in your queries and inspection requests. And do have a glorious day.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:35am On Oct 16
AutoConsult rolling out a new service soon. Be on the look out. Even I am elated😍😍
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 10:04am On Oct 16
Nothing wrong with going to buy a car without a technician. Just make sure the car is brand new, shikena.

Trust y'all are enjoying your day? Everywhere calm today.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 12:48pm On Oct 16
I hope everyone now has light to charge? Adelabu and him people show us shege these past two days. But we move....
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 2:58pm On Oct 16
Most mechanics don't enjoy driving. They are always too sensitive to everything on the car. Sometimes, I just wanna be ignorant of those things and just enjoy myself but NO.
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 5:28pm On Oct 16
🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘
Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 7:12pm On Oct 16
Another busy busy day. Appears I'll be free tomorrow, for now. If you need a car inspected anywhere tomorrow, let me know immediately.

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 8:45pm On Oct 16
Save this for later

Re: ❗ ✴️Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You - FOR A TOKEN ✴️❗ by AutoConsult: 11:11pm On Oct 16
Goodnight🥱🥱

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

This Trailer Could Just Be A Death Trap As Seen In Lagos (photo) / Help My Toyota Corolla Unusually Gulps Fuel!!!! / This Kia Habaniro Car Uses Artificial Intelligence To Know When You Are Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.