Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,438 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:29 AM

APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? (804 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is A Proud Graduate Of Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
From what I have seen so far I have not come across any first class even tho the certificate was Forged.

The CGPA showed 3.0 abi you guys want us to forget the first class graduate who walked in Deloitte and Exxon Mobil?

What happened to the first class oooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Mynd44: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Actually in yesterday's deposition, the registers confirmed that he graduated with honors.

3 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mynd44:
Actually in yesterday's deposition, the registers confirmed that he graduated with honors.

Hahahaha grand papa of the gaslighting university don land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by LegendHero(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol how can a third class Peter Obi supporter even commend our brilliant president Bola Tinubu for being a stellar first class student.

I remember back then in school, 3rd class student usually envy first class and some even sometimes refer to them as not doing anything spectacular than cramming.

Abeg who can get me that third class dullard Obi transcript. I want to see the F, F, E, D, F the weray wrote in school.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol how can a third class Peter Obi supporter even commend our brilliant president Bola Tinubu for being a stellar first class student.

I remember back then in school, 3rd class student usually envy first class and some even sometimes refer to them as not doing anything spectacular than cramming.

Abeg who can get me that third class dullard Obi transcript. I want to see the F, F, E, D, F the weray wrote in school.

Bobo Chicago use science subjects with F in physics to go to Chicago university to study accounting and graduated with a hidden first class

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by wittywriter: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mynd44:

Advancedpenis:

Hahahaha grand papa of the gaslighting university don land ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

NLFPMod please kindly do the needful let's have more inputs from mentions for this thread.

Wittyness.
Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Rayban26: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mynd44:

Obatala is your strength. keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Rayban26:

Obatala is your strength. keep it up

Guyyyyyyy

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by press9jatv: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dey don forget niii yeye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by JealousCobra(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:
From what I have seen so far I have not come across any first class even tho the certificate was Forged.

The CGPA showed 3.0 abi you guys want us to forget the first class graduate who walked in Deloitte and Exxon Mobil?

What happened to the first class oooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You dey mind those misguided witchcrafts abi goblins ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

He has been exposed globally, a greedy old man who would have retired quietly and enjoy his loots.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Rayban26: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Guyyyyyyy

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

cheesy
Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by LegendHero(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Bobo Chicago use science subjects with F in physics to go to Chicago university to study accounting and graduated with a hidden first class

Lol I thought he entered CSU with his Richard Daley college so how does F in physics come into play?

Itโ€™s just like someone entering HND with OND result and transferring his credits. So how does his WAEC come into picture?

Obidient and delusion na like Siamese twins

6 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Alchemy528: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
embarassed
No p
Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol I thought he entered CSU with his Richard Daley college so how does F in physics come into play?

Itโ€™s just like someone entering HND with OND result and transferring his credits. So how does his WAEC come into picture?

Obidient and delusion na like Siamese twins

Ehen see them.

Go and call other to come and tell us where the first class hide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by JealousCobra(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Mynd44 come become Thubv mouth piece for nairaland today .

Laugh wan mod me

They are working hard to defend the indefensible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Kaiser20: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol how can a third-class Peter Obi supporter even commend our brilliant president Bola Tinubu for being a stellar first-class student.

Abeg who can get me that third-class dullard Obi transcript? I want to see the F, F, E, D, F the weray wrote in school.
Your first-class Tinubu Lule on managing Nigeria's Economy.
Tinubu the developer of lagos can not develop Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy
helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
Seun
NgeneUkwenu
tmksouth
irongalaxy
zhike
Joziboi
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Seun
moh247
princeoflagos
CodeTemplar
iammo
WannaHowzit
Templarlandry
Slawormir
itsme01

Explanation time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
JealousCobra:

They are working hard to defend the indefensible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

A sniffer is a sniffer even if e lick sweet after sniffing he is a sniffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kaiser20:

Develop Lagos with milo

1 Like

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Againstallodds: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Actually the first class was a mistake from the business centre where the result was printed.

1 Like

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by JealousCobra(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

A sniffer is a sniffer even if e lick sweet after sniffing he is a sniffer.

They will soon come for your head, bro. .. .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Ballotti: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oh no!
Na โ€œthird-party vendorโ€ be their main customer da da ni! grin

1 Like

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
JealousCobra:

They will soon come for your head, bro. .. .๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We don enter bush enter market enter plane dey find first class o first class dey do hide and seek

1 Like

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Againstallodds:
Actually the first class was a mistake from the business centre where the result was printed.

Ahhhhhh

E choke ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by JealousCobra(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We don enter bush enter market enter plane dey find first class o first class dey do hide and seek

It's been long I heard those urchins disturbing our public space shouting "Jagaban Jagaban". ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ

1 Like

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by LegendHero(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kaiser20:

He is just 4 month and what he has done in removing subsidy and dual exchange rate, his predecessors that are generals donโ€™t even have the balls.

A man that can remove those two things at once and still keep the Labor union in check from going on strike is the strongest politicians of this century.

If e easy, make that third class dullard Obi try am if the nation wouldnโ€™t have been grounded by now.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Sharpsharp00123: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
All I see is igbo tears
Re: APC Is No More Talking About The First Class Graduate Of Chicago? by Advancedpenis: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
JealousCobra:

It's been long I heard those urchins disturbing our public space shouting "Jagaban Jagaban". ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฎ

On ya mandate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC National Chairman, Sen President & Others Welcomes Sen Ifeanyi Ubah To APC / "Uzodinma Has Written Results For 9 Lgas, Mobilizing 20 Soldiers Per LGA" - IAGG / Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.