Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:10 AM

Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition (1651 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

CSU just submitted that the diploma submitted by Tinubu to INEC, was not issued by CSU. That totally insinuates forgery on the part of Tinubu. Case closed

Case closed where?

They already mentioned that you can get it offsite so where is the forgery coming from?

CSU only made that comment because they said they don’t have INEC own in their possession. So they can’t verify anything.

How can you verify what you don’t have with you? Check the last pics.

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

CSU was referring to the Female Bola A Tinubu who actually graduated from the university and not Anoda ...

You get it? Now show us Tinubu original certificate mbok.

Yes female Tinubu who was previously Ojuku mother.

I heard Tinubu stole her identity.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
a4cube:
If it's done by third party who signs unbehalf of the University? Another third party?

Why should anyone sign on behalf of the university when the signature would have been electronically printed on it?

Do you think they sign certificate manually with pen/ biro? Don’t be a dullard.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by OfoIgbo: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Case closed where?

They already mentioned that you can get it offsite so where is the forgery coming from?

CSU only made that comment because they said they don’t have INEC own in their possession. So they can’t verify anything.

How can you verify what you don’t have with you? Check the last pics.
Now let me tell you things you may not know

Every off-site printing of diplomas must be carried out by establishments that are licensed by the institution, whose diploma they will be printing.

The fact that CSU can't authenticate Tinubu's INEC diploma, basically means
1. Tinubu did not officially apply for a replacement diploma through the right CSU sources.
2. The replacement/fake diploma that Tinubu presented to INEC, was not printed by any of the officially-licensed off-site printing establishments, used by CSU

If you want a replacement diploma, you must first apply for it via the right channels, before off-site establishments can print it for you.
No record shows Tinubu ever applied for a replacement diploma. That is already where his fraud starts.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Now let me tell you things you may not know

Every off-site printing of diplomas must be carried out by establishments that are licensed by the institution, whose diploma they will be printing.

The fact that CSU can't authenticate Tinubu's INEC diploma, basically means
1. Tinubu did not officially apply for a replacement diploma through the right CSU sources.
2. The replacement/fake diploma that Tinubu presented to INEC, was not printed by any of the officially-licensed off-site printing establishments, used by CSU

If you want a replacement diploma, you must first apply for it via the right channels, before off-site establishments can print it for you.
No record shows Tinubu ever applied for a replacement diploma. That is already where his fraud starts.

Maybe you should read the below and rid yourself of your ignorance in this.

You can see them agreeing that it is a reordered diploma that matches other diploma in the exhibit.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Ohislee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
—Where is the full copy of the transcript and why did Hyundai cut it off?

—Where in the transcript is the word “forge” mentioned?

—What in the transcript says anything about Tinubu submitting forged certificate to INEC?

Tinubu did not forge certificate. 👍🏽 Agreed.

He should at least grant interviews to international media houses to say so or state facts and answer the questions that follows there after.

Anything short of this, means we have an imposter sitting in Aso rock that has decided to bring embarrassments to our nation and needs to be kicked out with immediate effect.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by LegendHero(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ohislee:

Tinubu did not forge certificate. 👍🏽 Agreed.

He should at least grant interviews to international media houses to say so or state facts and answer the questions that follows there after.

Anything short of this, means we have an imposter sitting in Aso rock that has decided to bring embarrassments to our nation and needs to be kicked out with immediate effect.

He has always mentioned he graduated from CSU at international stage. Remeber the BBC interview he did last year, he mentioned it.

So what else you want? He should go to planet mars and do interview?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by Ohislee(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

He has always mentioned he graduated from CSU at international stage. Remeber the BBC interview he did last year, he mentioned it.

So what else you want? He should go to planet mars and do interview?

Nobody is talking whether he graduated or not. What the whole world is interested in right now is if he forge his certificate or not.

Certificate forgery is a crime and Tinubu needs to clear the air on this. This time not by proxy nor by spokes men, rather by himself in front of international media organization to save Nigeria from embarrassments.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares My Copies Of Deposition by OfoIgbo: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Maybe you should read the below and rid yourself of your ignorance in this.

You can see them agreeing that it is a reordered diploma that matches other diploma in the exhibit.

You guys are in denial.

In Tinubu’s certificate submitted to INEC, “Board of Trustees” was referenced. CSU’s Registrar confirmed that there was no “Board of Trustees” in 1979. Offiial off-site sources would have known this

Tinubu is dead in the water. Propaganda will not help him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Don't Want To Be Associated or Identified As Africans / Aba Geometric Power Plant Throwback 2013 Site Visit By Minister Of Power / Peter Obi: Borno State Governor Vows To Provide Solar-powered Boreholes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.