Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,827 members, 7,906,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) (42014 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Tinubu Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (Video) / Eze Chikamnayo: Facebook Post Haunt Abia TC Chairman Nominee During Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
ufotunang:
...they do not want to appoint a young person....they appoint old men that supposed to go and rest in his house
don't mind them just because of fame and power
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by seunmsg(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
telleyway:

This is the stupid mentality that's keeping Nigeria behind development. We so much believed in the supernatural instead of reality of the present day. Anyone can fall sick at anytime, in fact, many people are managing some health condition for a long time.

Which part of my comment did you get the nonsense in bold from?

1 Like

Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by ufotunang: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
What is the age of the man..I am sure he is up to 85 years old... govrnment of old men
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by abuhlawal(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmmm,. Obviously he is not medically fit
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by jude33084(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
These men need rest but greed will not allow them to sad
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by ufotunang: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
..old men everywhere in government...no place for the youth or young person
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by izubext007: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
El-Rufai don shot am arrow of the gods
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Azzik: 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He really embarrassed himself.
We will replace him with someone younger and agile.
Keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to say, we are talking about someone's life at stake here, you are busy talking about embarrassment.
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Segzy19: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
I know some ignorant people will blame the man, not realising the fact this can happen to you g persons as well... it could result from anything from stress, dehydration, low or high blood sugar, cardiac issues and so on....

But then those who responded to him displayed ignorance. Kudos to the man that quickly provided privacy by screening the casualty with his agbada...

When someone collapses, never make attempt to sit him up. Best position is for him to lie down so that blood can keep getting to his brain and other vital organs... place him in recovery position if need be so that he doesn't choke on his tongue or saliva...

I hope Dr Wale was on standby. Otherwise his job would be on the line if he was no where to be found o...

I wish the man quick recovery.
Your health is your wealth. Protect it at all cost
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by davidluv(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
El-rufai has retaliated☺️
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Alliswell248: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeria politicians and drama.....are 5 and 6.
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by reuben81: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
ReligiousCritic:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/10/04/breaking-ministerial-nominee-slumps-during-screening/
This is what's called exit strategy,it's a plan work,she can answer any difficult question
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Kingisibor: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wetting concern me? No be APC old cargo?
Men with evil heart...
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
JealousCobra:
cry

This is how APC and Yekini Amoda Ogunlere will be appointing tired grandparents with medieval reasonings into sensitive positions.

Yekini Ogunlere aka Bola Tinubu must go!! 😲😲😮😎

That is why I pity your situation.

Let me ask you few questions may be your brain will reset a little and change your prayer point.

Pls since Shonekan time to Obj to Yardua to Gej to Buhari to Tinubu now can you name one person from your entire household old or young, life or death that has even be picked or voted for as ordinary street Councillor talkless of Local Govt chairman, Commissioner, Senator, SSA and SA

Bro have you asked yourself anyone in your entire household being pointed to as amon the richest in your village talkless of your state.

So bro with all these failures around you you still have mouth to be insulting someonel while your entire generation has become Mr James the armour bearer for destiny fulfillers?

Change your prayer point destiny is Iiving you behind bro. Dey their dey shout Yekini ok.

Think pls think. Life is not all about be a follower all your life ask God to make you a leader or one person in your family a leader to put your family name out of Mr James armour bearer syndrome list.

Good evening.....
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by ufotunang: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
don't mind them just because of fame and power
..and also for the old man to also have a share of the national cake..they do want a young person to enjoy the national cake... only to use the youths and young person as politcial thugs during election.. nawaoooo 🙄

1 Like

Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Alliswell248: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
ufotunang:
..old men everywhere in government...no place for the youth or young person

The young are busy making noise on Twitter...
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Judolisco(m): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
See elisha abbo go dey cover am with agbada person wey need fresh air
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Experience of shithole
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by JealousCobra(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
jrusky:

That is why I pity your situation.

Let me ask you few questions may be your brain will reset a little and change your prayer point.

Pls since Shonekan time to Obj to Yardua to Gej to Buhari to Tinubu now can you name one person from your entire household old or young, life or death that has even be picked or voted for as ordinary street Councillor talkless of Local Govt chairman, Commissioner, Senator, SSA and SA

Bro have you asked yourself anyone in your entire household being pointed to as amon the richest in your village talkless of your state.

So bro with all these failures around you you still have mouth to be insulting someonel while your entire generation hs become Mr James the armour bearer for destiny fulfillers?

Change your prayer point destiny is Iiving you behind bro. Dey their dey shout Yekini ok.

Think pls think. Life is not all about be a follower all your life ask God to make you a leader or one person in your family a leader to put your family name out of Mr James armour bearer syndrome list.

Good evening.....

It still doesn't change the fact that the old man is tired and need to be replaced. Heavens just exposed him.

Keep on swimming in the deepest sea of foolishness 🤔🤔😎

1 Like

Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
ufotunang:
..and also for the old man to also have a share of the national cake..they do want a young person to enjoy the national cake... only to use the youths and young person as politcial thugs during election.. nawaoooo 🙄
What does he even looking for at his age I know by now he must be a wealth man.
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Ayoade19(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lonessa:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

What of your sick dad? Is he dead now?
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Hezmatosky: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
ITbomb:
Replace him immediately
People like you are our problem in this country. No iota of humanity in you. Shege banza sad
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by RealEzee(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pressure ti wa
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
JealousCobra:

It still doesn't change the fact that the old man is tired and need to be replaced. Heavens just exposed him.

Keep on swimming in the deepest sea of foolishness 🤔🤔😎

Pls if those questions I asked didn't moved you or touched you then bro I'm sorry seek devine intervention.

Minus your age from Betty Edu age?

Minus you age from that young minister from Ekiti state?

Minus you age from the newly appointed sport minister?

Bro a girl still in 400 Level was even appointed as member of Tax board I mean not yet a graduate but destiny favoured her. The list is endless.

Very very unfortunate for you that only insults and name callings all your destiny can offers you.

Ndooh!!!
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Mussolini1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wish him quick recovery. But there are thousands of young and vibrant people in this country. Why are leaders like this? Same old and recycled ♻️ politicians want to perpetuates themselves in power. God is watching all of them.
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Health wise I think or phobia of bad guys
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
O LU LE!

werey!
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Exactly, same treatment awaits the one that appointed him
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by planetx: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariovito:
Since when did MC turn to doctor or EMS?

Give him water, water and sugar
Probably thought he collapsed from low blood sugar.
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by truthhurtsnaira: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
IPOB is responsible abi….?

Or is it Atiku or Obidients..?

Where are the e-warrior DEMONS now?
Re: Moment Ministerial Nominee, Balarabe Abbas Collapsed During Screening (Video) by duro4chang(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mosba:
Does he do this often?
Now that you asked us who we go ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra New Government House Being Constructed Under Gov Soludo(video & Photos) / Ateke Tom Sues APC: Pete Edochie, Protesters Storm Court In Support / "I Am Here In Nigeria, My Beloved Obidients Come And Get Me" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.