Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,995 members, 7,919,168 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:01 PM

American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria (3705 Views)

Uk Universities Now Admitting!!! / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / It Is Unsafe To Reopen Universities Now – ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Jservice(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Whose fault?
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Tunde835(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
That's an irrelevant university
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Yarimo duro4chang all hail and on ya mandate to the cocaine sniffer
They're are avoiding headless mob.
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Hoilgbegiri: 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
olakraft:

LOL, you've clearly shown what your post is about. That's your problem... My own is don't insult my own country's intelligence.

If you hate Tinubu, attack him with your full chest, don't drag Nigeria down with you.

Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Christistruth00: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Omoawoke2(m): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Thank you Bola Ahmed Thubv or what ever your cocaine sniffing name is

You should thank your fellow ipob embarrassing themselves on social media
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Where is your date? Stop scamming gullible Nairalanders πŸ˜‚

Thanks for spotting the fraud. They think everyone is gullible.

He's been commenting and creating fake news. I just reported on of their fake posts again.

What I dislike most is that these guys don't actually care about Nigeria's image. Always saying negative things out of bitterness, yet they want to produce a president for the same country they detest so much.
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by JagabanB: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Heffalump:
This is the beginning. I suspect more embarrassing moments are coming up for Nigerians. This is all because of one particular idiot that want to rule by force.
Una no get small sènsè ni?
Everything on social media that appeals to ur sentiments f00Is u.
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by jahsharon: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Is there anybody in your family who is qualified to be Tinubu's gateman? I doubt it
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Blacklion3: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
More than 3 Countries
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Penguin2:
Agbado fools must be very proud.

If the so called president is now a proven world renowned certificate forger, why won’t the entire citizens of Nigeria be seen in same light.

These are the corollaries of having a criminal charlatan as Tinubu as president.

But when we are saying these things, fools would be too tribalistic to be reasonable and objective.

Were nigerian citizens seen as honest before tinubu? undecided
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Writerrr: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is very bad for the nation.
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by seetomorrow: 12:22am On Oct 05, 2023
olakraft:
Take your useless lie back to the pit of hell whence it came from. You think everyone on social media is a fool... πŸ™„

If you want to insult Tinubu, insult him, don't hide behind a fake application rejection email and start disgracing the entire country.

Nigerians are among the most intelligent international students everywhere in the world, especially in the US and UK.

So then what gain would you get for tinubu to rubbish and drag that reputation on the mud? A whole president found himself into fake or not face certificate, can you sit down and reason such a mess in this era. A president of a country
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by seetomorrow: 12:25am On Oct 05, 2023
jahsharon:

Is there anybody in your family who is qualified to be Tinubu's gateman? I doubt it

Is not about sounding so childish, but the case on ground is who knows what could be left for Nigerians abroad by the time tinubu will rule for 8yrs
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by LikeAking: 12:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

All the useless universities Nigerians attend abroad..
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

So then what gain would you get for tinubu to rubbish and drag that reputation on the mud? A whole president found himself into fake or not face certificate, can you sit down and reason such a mess in this era. A president of a country

Did the university confirm it or not? Seems you guys need to go and work in CSU so you can start verifying certificates yourselves cos I don't know what else you want...

After like 3 statements and court cases, they still validated his degree and attendance... So wetin remain? πŸ˜’
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by DyingFetus: 4:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Agbadorians are coming to wail

Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by grandstar(m): 5:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Stop twisting things. The 2 have no relationship
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
A criminal like obi cannot be president

He is better than tinubu who can't do without forgery or bribery
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Cjizzy(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2023
It's totally fine you hate APC, it's totally fine if you hate Tinubu, what is not fine is spreading lies just because of your personal issues..

It's reeks of stupidity
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by seetomorrow: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2023
olakraft:

Did the university confirm it or not? Seems you guys need to go and work in CSU so you can start verifying certificates yourselves cos I don't know what else you want...

After like 3 statements and court cases, they still validated his degree and attendance... So wetin remain? πŸ˜’

But wait ohh....why is he the only reputable politician that does having steady issue with almost all of his profile and background check? To me I like the guys political manoeuvre on his history but I don't like him having these series of fake upon fake whenever it comes to his background
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:

He is better than tinubu who can't do without forgery or bribery
May obi and Atiku continue to labour in vain
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by DyingFetus: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wetin you day find for America?

Abi you wan make them shot you??
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by plero(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pass AWS SAA Exam with Ease | Weekly Quiz!

Are you preparing for the AWS SAA exam? If so, you need to check out these on-the-go fun and captivating AWS SAA exam questions and answers!

Week 3 Challenge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIMd1LxqvZY

Week 2 Challenge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYwWfoDQnQ&t=16s

#aws #awssaa #awsdump #awssaacert #solutionarchitect #cloud #examquestions #awscert #do-it
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Emekaonline: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Obi attended oxford.

Bola go Chicago go sell loud

And where is Obi's fake certificate from Oxford? I dont know when Oxford start admitting 3rd class graduate in their school
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by LucemFerre: 2:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Obi attended oxford.

Bola go Chicago go sell loud
LMAO
Una no go kill person sha
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by seetomorrow: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2023
olakraft:

I don't have energy for that, what do you have to say about subsidy we were managing with at 195 per litre but now you are still using the subsidy you claimed you remove still sell fuel 650, no be madness be that?
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2023
seetomorrow:

I don't have energy for that, what do you have to say about subsidy we were managing with at 195 per litre but now you are still using the subsidy you claimed you remove still sell fuel 650, no be madness be that?

I also don't have energy for that, but I am not stopping you from protesting against subsidy. I am not an APC member or a Tinubu supporter.
Re: American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria by seetomorrow: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2023
olakraft:

I also don't have energy for that, but I am not stopping you from protesting against subsidy. I am not an APC member or a Tinubu supporter.

grin grin grin grin grin
you people feel you can respond anything and back idiot up because you have 50 mb.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Uniabuja Remedial Admission List Coming / Should He Study Economics Or Estate Management / Lasu Post Ume Results

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.