Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,264 members, 7,940,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Get hired by a foreign company as a Ghostwriter and Earn $500 monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get hired by a foreign company as a Ghostwriter and Earn $500 monthly (484 Views)

I Just Got Hired By A Company As A Graphic Designer For 10k Per Month! / The Job Seeker Daily Routine And Why You Will Get Hired / Meet Osahon Ewansiha Hired By Prestofresco In Italy For Preventing Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get hired by a foreign company as a Ghostwriter and Earn $500 monthly by Tobenna28(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
My friend, listen up

We're in an emergency situation

I don't want to create a panic but you should know this

WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

The dollar is racing to N1500 and the price of fuel is racing to N700

The price of food will keep climbing

But you know what hasn't moved much?

Your monthly income!

If you want to get on track in today's economy

Here's what you need to do step by step

First of all, there are no shortcuts

The long cut is the shortcut

Second, pick a digital/internet skill

The most lucrative skill today is Ghostwriting

Using your skills to reach millions of people and foreign companies on the internet

Next is to sell your skill

There are thousands of foreign websites and companies willing to pay you big bucks just for you to write for them

You may be asking..

But I don't have any digital/internet skill..

Where do I start from?

That's why I've created a special 30mins Webinar to expose these secrets to you to keep your mind in the game

- How To Get Started With Ghostwriting
- How To Earn As High or Low as you want writing for big companies

It has literally created several millionaires on the internet and today you get access to it HERE
Visit https://tobeskills.com.ng/writing

See you at the top

Re: Get hired by a foreign company as a Ghostwriter and Earn $500 monthly by Tobenna28(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Earning just $100 a month from Ghostwriting is equal to earning over 100 thousand naira judging by our miserable exchange rates.

Take action to fix your finances

Tobenna28:
My friend, listen up

We're in an emergency situation

I don't want to create a panic but you should know this

WE ARE IN BIG TROUBLE

The dollar is racing to N1500 and the price of fuel is racing to N700

The price of food will keep climbing

But you know what hasn't moved much?

Your monthly income!

If you want to get on track in today's economy

Here's what you need to do step by step

First of all, there are no shortcuts

The long cut is the shortcut

Second, pick a digital/internet skill

The most lucrative skill today is Ghostwriting

Using your skills to reach millions of people and foreign companies on the internet

Next is to sell your skill

There are thousands of foreign websites and companies willing to pay you big bucks just for you to write for them

You may be asking..

But I don't have any digital/internet skill..

Where do I start from?

That's why I've created a special 30mins Webinar to expose these secrets to you to keep your mind in the game

- How To Get Started With Ghostwriting
- How To Earn As High or Low as you want writing for big companies

It has literally created several millionaires on the internet and today you get access to it HERE
Visit https://tobeskills.com.ng/writing

See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Federal Tertiary Institutions / Get Trained in Artificial Intelligence To Land Your First Ai Remote Jobs / Want Some Extra Cash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.