Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,420 members, 7,908,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:00 PM

Hope Oceanic Bank Wont Lock Their Site Like Gtb Did - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hope Oceanic Bank Wont Lock Their Site Like Gtb Did (699 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope Oceanic Bank Wont Lock Their Site Like Gtb Did by arin1: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2007
i cant help but imagine what is going on in this nation, i want to believe that oceanic bank has a problem with the online application site and not that they re tryin to play a fast one on applicants, cos i remember going to GTB office and been told that the site was locked for reasons best known to them and they did not accept hard copies of CV shocked ,

or do i just say that getting to apply online now has become a matter of luck or man know man grin , i m simply tired of trying to apply,

how do i do then, cos this issue is becoming tiresome for me,
Re: Hope Oceanic Bank Wont Lock Their Site Like Gtb Did by onyekang1(f): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2007
@ poster

i feel u jare,i ave also been tryin dat of gtb but to no avail. BEST KNOWN TO THEM MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(1) (Reply)

Please House L Need Info On Lasu Part-time / Life,education And Prosperity / Unity Bank Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.