Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,808 members, 7,872,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers (17273 Views)

Pay Us Our January Salaries, Nigerian Federal Workers Lament / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / Declare Bandits Federal Workers – Shehu Sani To Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by rajiedreez: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Tunjoel:

It's important to note that, NLC is a pressure group and can also serve as backbone to a political party (Labour Party) Senior Secondary School 1 Government

If you read and understand the comment I quoted, you'll understand what I'm saying. Pressure group of trade union, that Ajaero didn't fight for the interest of state workers and others shows who exactly he has a beef with.
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by SirLakes: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians are just stupid

Like what the hell sad
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by Elbethel1: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Wage increase is like taking Panadol to treat Malaria. You are only treating Symptom & not the disease.

Wage increase = more money in circulation = more inflation = increase in prices of goods/services =demand for wage increase.

Vicious Cycle.
True, but the beneficiaries would not look at it from that perspective
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by commoditiesnig: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Citizens need to hold their States Govt. accountable..
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by Tayorshd87: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
victorclean:
Only Enugu agree to pay the 35k proposed by FG. Very funny. All SW states were silent when asked about it, but can pay 10k. Hmmmmmmm

Ọmọ I thought I was d only one noticing that óò especially in Lagos state that's what we want to see or hear but sanwo kept silence 😢
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by victorclean(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
My dear, those people are hypocritically terrible

Tayorshd87:

Ọmọ I thought I was d only one noticing that óò especially in Lagos state that's what we want to see or hear but sanwo kept silence 😢
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by Celebrity5496: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing added to d military dis month o...mk federa stop all dis their lies about adding #35000
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by eteebanky: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
wizzprince:
Kogi will never be on this list, that state them don swear for them

But kogi state people will still vote for someone that put the in current situation, yahaya is very hard to control and he is not considerate at all

I hope they'll vote for dino melaye, that one is close to the masses than yahaya and his homeboy
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by RosyIsBlessed: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: States Divided Over FG's ₦‎35,000 Wage Awards To Federal Workers by hyperflex(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
All these wage increase talk. Many businesses won't adhere and government parastatals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hamzat In Pole Position To Succeed Fashola / Rapper Lil Wayne Hiv Positive? Check This Out! / Top 10 List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank – See The Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.