Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,909 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:19 PM

See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law (1391 Views)

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) / Reno Omokri: Summary Of The Testimony Given By CSU Under Oath / INEC Nomination: Arrest Lauretta Now For Lying Under Oath - CSOs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Miracle2020: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

There was a guy name for that guy.

I think Toronto something
Tinubu why nah? If you can fool all the Yorubas, you cannot fool all Nigerians.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

The Bone of contention is who committed the offence?

Hold on let me post the pics again.

He said I .

Hope you understand the word I

Ansin myself I

I graduated from Chicago university and the word and .

And Chicago state university.

The added the dates .

He added the discipline.

Then went further to say he worked as a public accountant .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Exactly

I would wish Atiku don't call a press conference, he should leave it with the court. A press conference will do more damage to Nigerians. He will say things that will stick around for decades and which will be carried into other climes against Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

I would wish Atiku don't call a press conference, he should leave it with the court. A press conference will do more damage to Nigerians. He will say things that will stick around for decades and which will be carried into other climes against Nigerians.

You kinda have a point
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

But was the matter prosecuted by the logos state house of assembly? Yea.

What was the findings?

Amd the FG knew there wildeji no charges which was why in 2011, this matter was not brought up at the CCB trial

Mod stop adding fuel to fire, it's already bad for our image. In addition, State Assembly can't prosecute, they ain't a court.

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Hold on let me post the pics again.

He said I .

Hope you understand the word I

Ansin myself I

I graduated from Chicago university and the word and .

And Chicago state university.

The added the dates .

He added the discipline.

Then went further to say he worked as a public accountant .

How old were you in 1998?

The matter at hand was an issue because the then AD primaries had to be hurried along because of time constraints so a lot of candidates including Tinubu didn't even fill their data forms themselves.

Tokunbo Afikuyomi filled the form and that oath for Tinubu. He came out before a probe panel of the Lagos state house of assembly put together by then Speaker Adeleke Mamora, to admit that he was the one who swore the affidavit on behalf of Tinubu and he made an honest mistake.

Tinubu's credentials used to contest for Senate in 1992 was then brought up and they found that he put up Richard Daley College and CSU only which was in Line With what Afikuyomi said

Note that then, the electoral law was very lax on issues like this and also, it was after elections and tribunals was over.

Well, the matter dragged on until the Supreme Court which ruled that he enjoyed immunity.

The FG chose not to prosecute Afikuyomi (note that Obasanjo was president and he hated Tinubu so it wasn't a matter of padi padi) because it was found to be a honest mistake and night just end up a waste of judicial time
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

Mod stop adding fuel to fire, it's already bad for our image. In addition, State Assembly can't prosecute, they ain't a court.
The matter was taken to court and up until the Supreme Court.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
slivertongue:

Your image is not damaged by the President, it is damaged by those spreading fake news and Hate because they lost an election.

This isn't the first time it will happen, remember the whole Jubril from Sudan 🇸🇩 nonsense?

Or the supporter of APC talks.

Those are the ones damaging your image
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by TruthsFM: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Again look at the document, it is there in plain black and white.

Bola lied he graduated from Chicago university and Also Chicago state university.

It is Written there plain plain I want to see what a corn fool will say at this point or just abuse the op and move on ?

Them me this is not real
Tinubu has been further exposed again. Karma will surely backfired on him and his case.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

How old were you in 1998?

The matter at hand was an issue because the then AD primaries had to be hurried along because of time constraints so a lot of candidates including Tinubu didn't even fill their data forms themselves.

Tokunbo Afikuyomi filled the form and that oath for Tinubu. He came out before a probe panel of the Lagos state house of assembly put together by then Speaker Adeleke Mamora, to admit that he was the one who swore the affidavit on behalf of Tinubu and he made an honest mistake.

Tinubu's credentials used to contest for Senate in 1992 was then brought up and they found that he put up Richard Daley College and CSU only which was in Line With what Afikuyomi said

Note that then, the electoral law was very lax on issues like this and also, it was after elections and tribunals was over.

Well, the matter dragged on until the Supreme Court which ruled that he enjoyed immunity.

The FG chose not to prosecute Afikuyomi (note that Obasanjo was president and he hated Tinubu so it wasn't a matter of padi padi) because it was found to be a honest mistake and night just end up a waste of judicial time

You will defend and get tired I bet you were with Bola to know he had no time .

20+ years later still on the certificate saga.

Have you bothered to ask if Afikuyomi was used as the scape goat to be settle and out of the political space back then ?

2023 the documents coming out showed Bola attended a high school in Lagos which he said something different during campaign.

Only one Man

Sex error

Date of birth error

The name is Thubv.

Citizenship he lied he has none apart from Nigeria before the guinea passport.

And on the certificate a united state citizens was shown can you get an SSN without being a citizen? I ask mynd44.

Now tell me did you not graduate from an institution? How many errors where in your certificate?
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

Your image is not damaged by the President, it is damaged by those spreading fake news and Hate because they lost an election.

This isn't the first time it will happen, remember the whole Jubril from Sudan 🇸🇩 nonsense?

Just look at a mod .

Your pay master is going down you can cry and hit your head hard nothing will change the fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a criminal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tinubu has been further exposed again. Karma will surely backfired on him and his case.

Bola is an inconsistent armed robber
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Gossiphub: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

The Bone of contention is who committed the offence?

So who commited the offense Mynd44?
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

So who commited the offense Mynd44?

He said Afikuyomi and I was like are you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

You will defend and get tired I bet you were with Bola to know he had no time .

20+ years later still on the certificate saga.

Have you bothered to ask if Afikuyomi was used as the scape goat to be settle and out of the political space back then ?

2023 the documents coming out showed Bola attended a high school in Lagos which he said something different during campaign.

Only one Man

Sex error

Date of birth error

The name is Thubv.

Citizenship he lied he has none apart from Nigeria before the guinea passport.
a diplomatic passport does not confer citizenship. During the apartheid regime in South Africa, Nigeria issued more than 300 diplomatic passports to South African Activists. Does that make those people Nigerians? Or do theu hold Nigerian citizenship?

And on the certificate a united state citizens was shown can you get an SSN without being a citizen? I ask mynd44.
A non-citizen of the US can get a Social Security Number as this are issued to those who have work permits so the government can monitor their taxes and financial records.

Now tell me did you not graduate from an institution? How many errors where in your certificate?
I have a friend who have had to go to his school 5 times to correct errors on his school records at UNIBEN the errors are on different documents and one of the error was to recalculate his CGPA
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by TruthsFM: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Bola is an inconsistent armed robber
he’s a clueless liar, propagandist, drug baron, treasury looter and clueless certificate forger. It’s unfortunate he’s the head of State in Nigeria. What I know is that karma will surely backfired.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
a diplomatic passport does not confer citizenship. During the apartheid regime in South Africa, Nigeria issued more than 300 diplomatic passports to South African Activists. Does that make those people Nigerians? Or do theu hold Nigerian citizenship?

A non-citizen of the US can get a Social Security Number as this are issued to those who have work permits so the government can monitor their taxes and financial records.

I have a friend who have had to go to his school 5 times to correct errors on his school records at UNIBEN the errors are on different documents and one of the error was to recalculate his CGPA

You are defending rubbish if an SSN is to be issued to people with work permit.

Bola had the SSN before he applied to CSU .

It was shown in his admission form for God sakes .

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

And Bola Ahmed happened to be that unfortunate friend? Inside the whole Chicago graduate from the lunching of the school till date only that your friend Bola has more than 8 jagajaga on this certificate
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

You are defending rubbish if an SSN is to be issued to people with work permit.

Bola had the SSN before he applied to CSU .

It was shown in his admission form for God sakes .
He was a student of Richard Daley College before the applied to CSU.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

He was a student of Richard Daley College before the applied to CSU.

And got his work permit from where to get his SSN ?
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Rayban26: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

And got his work permit from where to get his SSN ?

he never still reply?
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Proudlyomonna: 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos go explain tire

No evidence

Loll shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled dead scum grin anyone who rejects a big nonsense like the criminal sick shaky daft old tifnubu automatically becomes Igbo to the cursed dead head of a tribally bigoted hatefilled animal like you grin

What of Tinubu's direct family in Osun state who will choose death than to vote a maximum disaster and criminal like tifnubu grin
Are they also Igbo grin grin

You tribalist from whatever tribe are a maximum nonentity to humanity.

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

election is over but it's fallout is what is still with us. I don't think GCL claim is fake news. It is the past actions of the president that is generating the embrassment. Obj was there and it didn't generate controversy. Yaradua, Gej and Buhari were negligible but Tinubu's? haba!!! Nobody took Buhari to foreign court over any claims neither did Buhari make any false claims under oath. it is Nigeria that would be talked about many years from now.
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by slivertongue: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:

The matter was taken to court and up until the Supreme Court.

haba na! why u wan guy us. which year and who delivered the supreme Court judgement? abeg allow this matter oo hmm
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rayban26:

he never still reply?

For where him don run
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by BrodaBenad: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Agbado People don hide
Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by Advancedpenis: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
BrodaBenad:
grin

Agbado People don hide

I swear very clueless people

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by killsmith(f): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
BrodaBenad:
grin

Agbado People don hide
That is the true ronu character. They will worship and defend you even if you rape their mother and kill their entire family, as long as you drop small crumbs for them,

1 Like

Re: See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
He was prosecuted for this and cleared

You are a mod but it seems you are amongst those who spread fake news on this forum.

Do you know what prosecution means? And what cleared means?

Which court prosecuted and cleared him for perjury?

From 1999 to 2007 he was the Governor of Lagos state and with the laws of Nigeria he had immunity against any prosecution. Then again I asked when was he prosecuted and cleared of perjury?

Was it during the pendency of his administration as the Governor of Lagos State or after? Educate us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Hails South West Cinematic Story Telling Prowess / NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) / Kenyans Are Killing Nigerians In Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.