Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) (50405 Views)

Ohh FBI! This Is Not Looking Good For Asiwaju! Hold Your Breath Guys! / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
What is coming again? Abeg make una no dey fear me o. I have no other country, but Biafra. Make una allow me to breathe in peace o

Dpen11 how far? Are you still coming tonight?
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing will happen
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by TOMMYS: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
the same Atiku that foiled obj's third term agenda? E be like say you think say Atiku dey shine teeth with ebola

Its only the Funani that can make Atiku president.
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Emola12(m): 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
It's now FBI not CSU again. You asked us a week ago to wait for CSU to release Tinubu's academic results. They have released them and we are still here .

Which one is FBI again? Why una dey drive una supporters like barber chair?
CSU is for tinubu while FBI is for atiku try to get sense bro
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by 7demons: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Olowoeko11:
your papa go cry tire
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
Rule 3
Alternate account
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Mrpojj(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
This Ude guy never learn anything about Nigeria. Una go explain tire for Supreme Court.

Supreme Court go use 8 hours explain why what Tinubu did is not really forgery but just "gery". Make una wait.
Omo I swear u just burst me into laughter
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Olowoeko11: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
nairanaira12:

You seem to be cool with a certificate forger heading your country. grin

Did you Inherit your immorality from your parents? grin
me and your father meet in one of our immorality group and he is so proud of your stupidity.
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Olowoeko11: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
popcykaylah:

Typing from one place in sango Ota.. SMH.. travel go Kenya go see how you are wasting your precious life in Nigeria.. shame
na even Ifo I Dey type from
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
This Ude guy never learn anything about Nigeria. Una go explain tire for Supreme Court.

Supreme Court go use 8 hours explain why what Tinubu did is not really forgery but just "gery". Make una wait.
Does it matter what the supreme court say? So patriotic Nigerians should not ask legitimate questions about who leads them? Some of you cannot survive a working country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by KingOKON: 12:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Righthussle:

If them like make e be 24hrs the entire world now knows Tinubu is a criminal
Nobody in international gathering go respect him again and Nigerians will truly be treated like criminals globally because of one crook called Tinubu
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Christistruth00: 12:07am On Oct 06, 2023
Yawns!!!

He has more to be concerned on what the CIA holds on Atiku

Just type Atiku into WikiLeaks

Let us even help you
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09LAGOS14_a.html

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by cl0r0x: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2023
Wtf so many handles and many posts emanating from the same ip address.

2 Likes

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Gohs: 4:37am On Oct 06, 2023
honeyB2018:

Did it really fail?
What about the claimed attendance and presentation of a forged secondary school result for a school that wasn't in existence then till 1974. Is this not a criminal act?
What about the age discrepancies, what do you call that?
Keep deceiving yourself.

What corn people fail to see is that Tinubu will spoil Nigeria for the next generation.
It's better to chase that man out of Aso rock now. . .

Or else drugs may become a widespread business by the time present 10yr-olds become 30yr-olds.

See how Naira Marley is recruiting young people to sell drugs for him?!

1 Like

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu is in serious big mess. It’s very unfortunate, some people are still defending their oppressors. A drug baron and a certificate forger for that matter. Tufiakwa

ibo will never be president
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
But his presidency is severely tarnished. Severely.

Even by our admittedly low standards, this number of scandals for a president is unusual.

BAT will spend his entire presidency facing a crisis of credibility. We all will be losers by the time he is done. But a point has been made.

Forgery. Falsification of documents. Perjury. You name it. undecided This is not what the office of the president should be associated with!
You and your co- horts are the one running everywhere like headless chicken supporting the Atiku Halliburton saga. BAT always have the last laugh. Ariku will ru. Kabakaba by the time he will be extradited to America for the Halliburton case.
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Righthussle:

This is saddening!
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by nairanaira12: 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Olowoeko11:
me and your father meet in one of our immorality group and he is so proud of your stupidity.

My dad is late. Are you saying you are in the same whatsapp group with the dead?

Are you also dead or you are preparing for the grave, you idiot?
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Bullionaire: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Righthussle:

For this comment, I'll follow you till I die!
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Fujiyama: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You and your co- horts are the one running everywhere like headless chicken supporting the Atiku Halliburton saga. BAT always have the last laugh. Ariku will ru. Kabakaba by the time he will be extradited to America for the Halliburton case.

^^^
You know you can't keep this up for much longer.

There is a lot more disgrace coming our way - showtime starts at the end of this month, and unless there is a court order stalling the disclosure, five (yes, five) security agencies of a foreign country are going to release their files on our president. undecided It will not make for pleasant reading, even though the files are likely to be heavily redacted.

Keep writing your garbage and playing senseless politics. The sad part is that in the end, all of us will be losers.
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
You know you can't keep this up for much longer.

There is a lot more disgrace coming our way - showtime starts at the end of this month, and unless there is a court order stalling the disclosure, five (yes, five) security agencies of a foreign country are going to release their files on our president. undecided It will not make for pleasant reading, even though the files are likely to be heavily redacted.

Keep writing your garbage and playing senseless politics. The sad part is that in the end, all of us will be losers.
Your propaganda doesn't move me. 5 security agency my foot. I can tell you for free that I have my links in the international agencies you are talking about. You people next propaganda is to spreading fake news about FBI and so on. Don't make noise when Atiku case will start.
Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Christistruth00: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Olowoeko11:
Werey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nothing is coming

FBI already cleared Tinubu long ago

They are such Terrible loosers you would think they are the first to ever loose Elections

Re: Thank You FBI! Hold Your Breath Guys. It Is Coming! - Jackson Ude (Photo) by Fujiyama: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Your propaganda doesn't move me. 5 security agency my foot. I can tell you for free that I have my links in the international agencies you are talking about..

^^^

cheesy

You don't even know your neighbourhood watch or the local vigilante group. "Links in the international agencies" indeed. If you had such 'links' you would get a respectable gig instead of this pay per post ponzi scheme that has become your full time vocation.

Larryndelaw:
You people next propaganda is to spreading fake news about FBI and so on. Don't make noise when Atiku case will start.

^^^
The Games will begin very soon. Get ready. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.