Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,212 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe (16091 Views)

Why We Fined, Flogged Ladies For Indecent Dressing – Warri Youth Leader / Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by IjebuWarrior: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
cheesy
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by mejetov422: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
You go explain tire if them hold you,

Even Bright won't be there when they are billing you in the station

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by creativehubb: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
A civilized, forward thinking society is a society where human rights are respected. I mean basic fundamental reasonable human rights, rights of expression, association, fair hearing, right to live, right to earn a living legitimately, freedom of association, freedom of religion and beliefs.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by RepoMan007: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
How do we then differentiate a mad person from a normal person?
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by MEGAWATCH: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Splitmind:
This is why we need sharia in southern Nigeria.

Must you be in same country? Nawaooo!

If you don't like some people's way of life, kindly detach from them... simple!

You will kuku take Shariah to Israel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by GeeM: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
He means it's not a crime
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
Police don talk his own ooooo. Abeg any police that violate this talk must be dealt with
De play. In their station right on top of the DPO head; it was pasted thee, bail is free. Would they release you, innocent or not without paying for a bail?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by CJStarz: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
OGwales:
Go and educate your sister agent Hisbah in Kano and other northern state.
He's referring to Delta state and not Kano State

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Lanretoye(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
OGwales:
Go and educate your sister agent Hisbah in Kano and other northern state.
is edo state Kano state?.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by 1gbdata: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yes

But .....
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Whobedatte(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
But hisbah police arrests people in Kano over what they term indecent dressing
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by wunmi590(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2023

You will definitely know the people who went to school before joining the force than those agberoes parading themselves as police 🚔 men, who don't know anything rather than collecting bribe and beating innocent people...

God bless you sir
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Entprys(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reminds me many years ago. I went to Ilara-mokin and it happened that Mike Ade Ojo was celebrating something that day. Soldiers where everywhere in the venue.

Then came one girl wearing 'kpa won'. And an aboki soldier pounced on her shouting 'what is dis, what is dis" ? Others joined him like dogs. In a very uncivilsed way, they disgraced the lady.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Splitmind:

You can practice sharia with your family. Carry that your madness comot

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
spiSeyi:
Then police should stop arresting Olosho undecided , nah church babes and those Muslim babes wey always cover body like masquerade bad pass.
Wetin dey under that masquerade dress bad gan kiss , as for church babes if you can press their mumu button bro dem go ride you like power bike wink
My point here is that no be by dressing ooo, in fact olosho they learn where church babes dey grin

Church is a place of worship. Mosque also

Club for gathering. It doesn't change a lady except she want to change

Same applies to guys

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Lumarstone: 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
I'm here to read comments. NPF is right on this,
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by verifywithme(f): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
You are a big fool..
Thunder fire you and your islam..
Splitmind:
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Gboom: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
The way some policemen will interpret this oga will be different, it is better to dress properly than to be dragging with trickish policemen up and down
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by TruthsFM: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
De play. In their station right on top of the DPO head; it was pasted thee, bail is free. Would they release you, innocent or not without paying for a bail?
for where, they will collect huge amounts of money from someone ooo. I’m a victim of that. It’s very unfortunate that Nigeria police system is very bad.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by bonnyhope: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
It is just a moral offence
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by slowice(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigeria is really a lawless place...the police pro even have to explain to policemen via sm that indecent dressing isn't a crime.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by CCIA: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Am I the only one that zommed one of those pictures? cool
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Roger3D(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
This police officer don talk his own, I hope other police officers will abide by his words
Does the Christian church condone this kind of thing?Cos it seems like southern Christian girls are no more than whores
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by TruthsFM: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Does the Christian church condone this kind of thing?Cos it seems like southern Christian girls are no more than whores
nope
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by winner37(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Me busying with my yanki woman trying to tell her that the last money she sent me is Nigerian police chopped.😱😱
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Roger3D(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
TruthsFM:
nope
Well they dress and act like whores
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Hussein035: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Lagos girls walking nàked in the coming weeks, I see sex starved guys handling their breasts, I see the police picking up these girls under the guise of safe keeping to go and press their breasts and nyash in their stations.

I see the price of condoms skyrocketing, I see youths protesting about the increment of condoms, I see Tinubu sharing free condoms as palliatives, I see the youths promising to vote for him for 2nd term.

This I have seen.

After this pls go blind now, I command ijn
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by JOemmy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dressing indecent in the public can constitute nuance in the public thereby making it a criminal offense.
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Desusi: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
datola:
Misplaced priority!

Nigeria police should leave indecent dressing for pastors to address. They shoukd face crime fighting and prevention.

Police are jack of all trade now,only in Nigeria, police will be checking custom papers, medical documents, DNA documents, driver license, certificate of of occupancy, school certificate etc

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by usagee36: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
I like women who dress hot. God bless America. These oyinbo women give me crazy erect during summer grin kiss
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by tnerro1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abeg which one be edafe bright NPF, NPF na title Abi na qualification 😁😁😁🤪😁😁😁😁
Re: Indecent Dressing Isn’t An Offense, No Police Should Harass You- Edafe by Dougad: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bright Edafe dey mostly talk off point. I'm shocked to see him making sense today.

Hopefully he keeps it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older / Learn How To Cut And Sew Turbans and Fascinators Yourself / Nigerian Owambe Aso Ebi Styles 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.