Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU (530 Views)

JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Coursemates In CSU / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by NutritionGuru: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
The appearance of these photos surprised me. All along, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu have these photos and did not release it when the questions relating to the whereabout of his classmates was doing the rounds. He was kept quiet and remain focused of his Goals.

My question is did any of the journalists or media not have these pictures of him with his Africa and American classmates before now?
The President is truly the Greatest African Politician of this modern Era, he remained remains focused and not playing to gallery.

Who knows how many of this awesome evidences are still kept private by our Great President. Every sensible Court of Law all around the World shall always fling the watery myopic shadow-chasing cases brought against him out the Window just as done by the the Supreme Tribunal Judges.

Some vital lessons learned again here on Politics 101 from Ashiwaju the Greatest African Politician ever liveth; President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by NutritionGuru: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
GOD Bless President Bola Tinubu, GOD Bless all real indigenous Nigerians that truly Celebrate and genuinely Love other Nigerians as themselves, GOD Bless Nigeria our Ancestral Fatherland!

2 Likes

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by Advancedpenis: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gaslighting must be your jobs this month

2 Likes

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by EbolaTinubu: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Where did he attend his secondary school?

1 Like

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by 12inchess: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
NutritionGuru:
The appearance of these photos surprised me. All along, President Bola Amhed Tinubu have these photos and did not release it when the questions relating to the whereabout of his classmates was doing the rounds. He was kept quiet and remain focused of his Goals.

My question is did any of the journalists or media not have these pictures of him with his Africa and American classmates before now?
The President is truly the Greatest African Politician of this modern Era, he remained remains focused and not playing to gallery.

Some lessons learned here.

We have to make them labor in vain first naaa. It shouldn't be to easy for them.lol

2 Likes

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by duro4chang(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku has no brain waiahi

1 Like

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by DMerciful(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
There's no evidence that that is CSU. No evidence whatsoever.
NutritionGuru:
The appearance of these photos surprised me. All along, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu have these photos and did not release it when the questions relating to the whereabout of his classmates was doing the rounds. He was kept quiet and remain focused of his Goals.

Who knows how many of this awesome evidences are still kept private by our Great President. Every sensible Court of Law all around the World shall always fling the watery myopic shadow-chasing cases brought against him out the Window just as done by the the Supreme Tribunal Judges.

Some vital lessons learned again here on Politics 101 from Ashiwaju the Greatest African Politician ever liveth; President Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by Trimjos: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
Atiku has no brain waiahi

Atiku we know, who be ya papa?
Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by duro4chang(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Trimjos:

Atiku we know, who be ya papa?
My papa is my papa atiku is atiku but with what he did today, he messed up

1 Like

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by Trimjos: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
duro4chang:
My papa is my papa atiku is atiku but with what he did today, he messed up

Shut it abeg. Tulumbu is a certificate forger and a crook.
Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by NutritionGuru: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
nlfpmod fp
Seun

2 Likes

Re: This Settles The Brouhaha About Tinubu's Scholarly Excellence In CSU by kk2027: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oluwole Inc

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Is Siddik Abubakar? / Bola Tinubu Diploma: No Evidence Nigeria's President Forged College Record-BBC / JAPA: Feel Free To Leave The Country – Bishop Kukah Tells Young Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.