Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,873 members, 7,980,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:55 AM

Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... (3540 Views)

A Skill My Husband Never Knew I Possessed. / I Need Help Before Making A Mistake To Buy This Pot / Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 4:16am On Oct 07, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

This isn’t about what she said, but what you said. Stop
Shifting grounds and learn to take responsibility.
can you read at all? A man giving his wife and kid 5k monthly. What does that tell you please? Like 5 freaking K?
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 4:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

if it happens in Nigeria then single mothers wont be suffering under the sun to make money..
Go to any market and see for yourself..

Infact,there is a Professor I know that doesnt care about his wife,the wife one day stormed the university to complain,still the man didnt give a fvk,the institution did not do anything sef.

Its only in the western world that penalties are placed if a man cant pay his wife's/kids bills, not in Africa or Naija
it happens in Nigeria to women who knows their right. I have seen. OP should report to their head office and watch how everything gets settled. Only irresponsible man runaway from their responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Oct 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
can you read at all? A man giving his wife and kid 5k monthly. What does that tell you please? Like 5 freaking K?
$5 a month. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Brandiebird: 4:50am On Oct 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You and your generation will beg for shelter. See this one, who are you and where did all that happen?

Don't mention me again, please.

I’m feeling petty😒

https://www.nairaland.com/7104143/pics-uncompleted-building-stay#up

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2023
Brandiebird:

You could fool some people sometimes but… be humble sis! I don’t play in the mud but you know what it is because it’s your reality and no amount of flexing online will ever change your reality offline. 😂😂😂

Now I believe kobojunkie when he says many of you in Nigeria need mental health evaluation because this Buhari /Tinubu administration has affected and messed up your brains and is making you hallucinate every now and then.

Please leave me out of your delusions. you really sound like you need help. Try and get one fast.
You'll be highly ignored from now on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by frozen70(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Good morning everyone, please I need help before I will run mad. I have been married for two years now and for this two years I have been the one taking care of my self, my husband is an air force personal with the rank of a corporal but every month he cry's that he doesn't have money that his salary is not much mind you before we got married I asked him how much he earns but he refused to tell me, I asked for the second time he said I should not bother about it I told my mom about it she said I should forget about it provided he's going to take care of me. My people this man gives me 5k every month for up keep for me and our son in this hard economy 😭😭 I am the one shouldering everything at this point I am tired. Please who knows how much air force personals with the rank of a corporal earns including their allowances all together how much please 👏👏 I want to know, I'm a business woman but currently my business is going backwards due to too much load. Please please make una help me 👏😭😭. I'm sorry for the long post👏 thanks everyone.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by McStoic(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

The bolded is fine.

You too have to bring to the marriage what a man wants and keep offering it while the money is there.

Just don't try and trap an achieving man in a marriage where you don't look hot and you are exciting in bed.

You need to be fine in the first place (i.e. 8 out of 10 and above) and maintain this for about 20 years, at least. You must have breast, ass, face, good shape, dress to outshine other women and can work a room of men with your sexual mannerism for 20 years. If you don't have all these in abundance and/or proportion for at least 20 years, no open your mouth to demand a "wealthy man".

When you are having sex, make sure you are not like most Nigerian women that just lie there with a hole between their legs, and just making suffocated moans all the way through. You better know how to contour your body, spread legs wide, beg for the D to hit you badly, talk dirty while he is pounding and utilise cumm when it arrives.

Don't you dare, I mean effing dare, have one kid and then, like most Nigerian women, lose shape forever and be fat. You need to snap back into figure 8 and dress size 4-6 (US) within 7 months of each birth.

If you cannot meet all these to the T for 20 years, you can be slightly forgiven if you are willing to get help from a younger woman as side chic to provide what you cannot provide, while you take care of the kids and home.
Fixed!!
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
frozen70:

Let me be frank with you because I understand all you are complaining about

Bear this in mind that, uniform personnels are not well paid, but they use the influence of their uniform to manuover things

You weren't prepared for marriage as at the time you were going into the marriage, you were hoping on him to finance virtually every thing but you became shocked that his salary can barely carry him talk more of his family

There are no other better ways for him to explain to you that his salary is less than 80k that you will understand

You are more interested in in his take home and not really about love or maybe you have just little love and hoping that his spending on you will spark the relationship

As it is now, face the reality and support him by carrying the family through your own financial assistance and support

If you think it's impossible for you to do so, then you have to find a way out to deal with it

But mind you, if you leave him because of poor salary another woman will accept him and support him to raise a family

Men are finding things difficult this time around and they will appreciate any assistance from a good wife / woman
You wrote nonsense. 5k from 80k salary? You must be evil for sprewing out this nonsense.

Yes a woman of his calibre will marry him if OP should leave and she will continue from where OP stopped. Then the poverty continue

Op too will definitely re-marry if she chose to but this time around with her eyes wide open.

Foolish talk

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by UnfairLife7(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
$5 a month. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I think Buhari failure and this Tinubu hardship is really affecting some Nigerians to think like human. You can imagine some people defending the man earning 80k but dropping 5k for his wife and kid. You see why we truly deserve the leaders we have?

I don't blame them anyway, I blame OP for bringing her affair to nairaland allowing foolish people sprewing trash
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Kobojunkie: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
■ I think Buhari failure and this Tinubu hardship is really affecting some Nigerians to think like human. You can imagine some people defending the man earning 80k but dropping 5k for his wife and kid. You see why we truly deserve the leaders we have? I don't blame them anyway, I blame OP for bringing her affair to nairaland allowing foolish people sprewing trash
This is not the government to blame but the wickedness at the core of these individuals seeping straight out as it always has. I remember growing up surrounded by kids whose parents rarely cared whether they were well-fed or not. It was disgusting to watch. These are some of the same children all grown up and doing exactly the same to their own children, nothing more. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by mrblessed(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2023
Homeboiy:
Mercychen

Your twin sister had been married for 7 years and you are still single waiting for a wealthy man to marry, ordinary primary school teacher like you.

At 36 years. You will reach 40 single.
Although we know has she a deeply twisted perception of the material world, she isn't just ordinary because of her profession as a teacher.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Jewessgratitud3: 7:38am On Oct 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I think Buhari failure and this Tinubu hardship is really affecting some Nigerians to think like human. You can imagine some people defending the man earning 80k but dropping 5k for his wife and kid. You see why we truly deserve the leaders we have?

I don't blame them anyway, I blame OP for bringing her affair to nairaland allowing foolish people sprewing trash

I reject such situations in my life. It's not my affairs it was copied from Facebook Biko.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by SouthSouth1914: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2023
UnfairLife7:

There are always 3 sides to a story. Her husband’s side, her side and the truth. Don’t be quick to jump into conclusion.

By the way, my point still stands, every woman should have something doing in other to take care of herself just in case something like this happens. Just my thought!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Wujio: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I don't know when some women will have sense. You asked a man who's seeking your hands in marriage how much he's earning, he didn't tell you and you didn't do your findings then before going ahead to marry him. It's now you're trying to find out how much a corporal is earning. After you don enter fire

I don kukuma talk my own, if as a man you're not stinkingly wealthy ( especially in this present economy) don't come near me.

marriage is not a prison with years of hard labor, why are you men now trapping innocent girls in poverty in the name of marriage? If you're not financially capable yet, you no go sit down your own? Abi which one come be enter finish com dey cry no money no money?? Hm!

Madam, you go ask tire. Question wey you supposed ask before you enter.

Haba

Thought you were married with kids

I don kukuma talk my own, if as a man you're not stinkingly wealthy ( especially in this present economy) don't come near me.
Re: Please I Need Help Before I Run Mad. My Husband.... by Fiscus105(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2023
tongue
Jewessgratitud3:
I don't know when some women will have sense. You asked a man who's seeking your hands in marriage how much he's earning, he didn't tell you and you didn't do your findings then before going ahead to marry him. It's now you're trying to find out how much a corporal is earning. After you don enter fire

marriage is not a prison with years of hard labor, why are you men now trapping innocent girls in poverty in the name of marriage? If you're not financially capable yet, you no go sit down your own? Abi which one come be enter finish com dey cry no money no money?? Hm!

Madam, you go ask tire. Question wey you supposed ask before you enter.

😁

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faithful To My Wife But (a Girl) Fell In Luv wth me Our First Interaction. / Is It Wrong To Help Put Away The Dirty Dishes In The Home Of A Married Friend? / What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.